Tekkit ruins lives

For years I gamed only a few hours a week, spending most of my free time with loved ones and friends. But then Tekkit came along...

4 months later I have no friends, my wife left me, my daughter doesn't recognize me(because i haven't shaved) and I was just fired this morning from my career long job. And of coarse I take no blame myself and only put all my blame on Tekkit and the group that put it together

And now they still haven't released Tekkit 3. Bastards. all of them.

Stop playing Diablo 3 and give me more Tekkit goodness.. Heroin doesn't even come close.

Until the day that there is no separate SSP/SMP architecture' date=' Technic will be my only Minecrack.[/quote']

Actually. thats how 1.3 is handling SSP/SMP, SSP is basicly a restricted 1 Slot SMP Server (i dont know who's handiwork that is, and cant blame Jeb as he doesnt touch Server Mechanics)

Actually. thats how 1.3 is handling SSP/SMP, SSP is basicly a restricted 1 Slot SMP Server (i dont know who's handiwork that is, and cant blame Jeb as he doesnt touch Server Mechanics)

Depending on how it's handled, that can be a good thing. Borderlands did that, and aside from a couple irritating keybindings that left you locked into the chatbar while you were trying to switch weapons, it made letting people into your single player game really easy and enjoyable.

I won't tolerate lag in my singleplayer Minecraft. I hate it in singleplayer Diablo too, but at least I got that game free, so I wasn't cheated.

I don't care if Jeb programs Minecraft 1.3 to give a blowjob; I'm staying with 1.2.5 until it's lagfree.

Please state your name and admit your problem.

Why not..

Pixel, and I obsess about modding. In the last month, I've spent more time trying to combine the perfect collection of mods than I have playing Minecraft, or hanging out with friends, etc. Not yet an addiction that is damaging my life, but I may need to watch it.

Just setup my own 1.2.5 server and i noticed that there are some heavy bugs in craftbukkit+railcraft. And then the ID conficts between Buildcraft and the rest of the universe is just crazy. The Techic team is doing a good Job putting anything together. But it would be great to know the current progress :)

I read a study today that more gamers are dying the longer it takes Tekkit 3 to be released. Official estimates put the death toll in the thousands and no sign of shrinking as new cases of "tekkit delay" are spreading rapidly into many other gaming communities.

Please put an end to all pain!

[Noob On]

pls help, my players on the server quits saying that they go playing "Reallive". What the hek is reallive????

[Noob off]

I too, have heard of this "Reallive" game; many of my friends seem to play it, but I can't seem to find it online!! Would someone "in the know" please post a link to this "Reallive" game? One of my friends seems to think it also might be spelled "Real Life", but I couldn't find it under that either. Does it run multiplayer? Do we get access to a server? I wonder if Amazon AWS/EC2 would host "Real Life"?

I too, have heard of this "Reallive" game; many of my friends seem to play it, but I can't seem to find it online!! Would someone "in the know" please post a link to this "Reallive" game? One of my friends seems to think it also might be spelled "Real Life", but I couldn't find it under that either. Does it run multiplayer? Do we get access to a server? I wonder if Amazon AWS/EC2 would host "Real Life"?

[noob on]

cannot find it under steam too. Cuz, i need this game! Anyone plays it, expect for me :(

[noob off]