[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: rukx

Reason for wanting to become a member: Looking for a good community.

Why Should you accept me: Because i'm mature, knowledgeable, fun, and have tons of tekkit experience, as well as server experience (i've ran 4).

IGN: cor224

Reason for wanting to become a member:I have played on the server a bit and everyone is nice and sometimes will give things to everyone

Why should we accept you:I know a lot about basic minecraft. And I also know some about tekkit as well. I have already gathered some resources. And I am also always nice.

IGN: jackiller198

Reason for wanting to become a member: I have a particular interest in the server i want to become a part of the server and participate as an active member

Why should we accept you: I have tried many other servers with none being as fun as this one and am completely devoted to its affairs.

IGN: KubaPrusak

Reason for wanting to become a member: This server looks really cool and it has freebuild which I really like

Why should we accept you: I am really good at industrail craft and I would make really cool stuff on the freebuild. I have also hosted my own tekkit server. I will not greif as I think it is unfair, I am nice and will help.

IGN: Selera

Reason for wanting to become a member: I'm looking to make friends that play tekkit and to learn the mods far better than I have at this point.

Why should we accept you: I'm a quiet accepting person with no desire to grief or pvp. I enjoy building and finding the resources to build with as well as farming. I am willing to help anyone who helps me or even someone who just needs help if I can provide it.

IGN: Aspier

Reason for wanting to become a member: I would like a lag-free server with great members and a nice community.

Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I'm not only a player, but I will also try and help the other members if needed. I Really enjoy building smart things that is not ugly, if you know what I mean. Compact factories etc.

I'm looking forward for your reply

Kindly regards, Aspier

IGN: Mini_Dew212

Reason for wanting to be a member:I want to have a lag-free server and to have many nice people to enjoy Tekkit with!

Why should we accept you: I am a person of anti-greifing and a kind person to the people who dont have experience in Tekkit.