Ah, nothing like the smell of a new forum in the morning.

BurningCake

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on a phone right now, and despite the fact I have AdBlock Plus, the front page was littered with credit card ads, and AVG just stopped some spyware and a Trojan. Don't know what they were, but one was a Russian IP. Also the forums are a mess on the phone anyway, and if it wasn't previously on your agenda, I would gladly offer my services to get a phone friendly version up. I need to laugh at Kellers, even if I'm at a funeral reception. :/

I'm on a phone right now, and despite the fact I have AdBlock Plus, the front page was littered with credit card ads, and AVG just stopped some spyware and a Trojan. Don't know what they were, but one was a Russian IP. Also the forums are a mess on the phone anyway, and if it wasn't previously on your agenda, I would gladly offer my services to get a phone friendly version up. I need to laugh at Kellers, even if I'm at a funeral reception. :/

I believe this is already in the works. from what I hear it will even support tapatalk

I believe this is already in the works. from what I hear it will even support tapatalk

That's good.

However these adverts are bugging me. Literally.

I can hardly see the front page on this phone.

And aren't you guys veremently opposed to advertisement pennies?

Or do I need to do a virus scan...

That's good.

I only see a few banners for eve when I turn off ad-block here on my desktop. have not tried it on my phone though.

• Forum Administrators

That's good.

The ads we are using are pretty non-invasive and where you would expect them. This style isn't meant for mobile devices so no, the ads won't scale perfectly. (Or maybe they will on a good phone like mine :smug:)

Mobile version in the workkkkkss