Geistes

[DEAD] Geistes's TPPI Server [PvE][20Slots][Whitelist]

IGN)Acolade2000

Age)14

Location)United Kingdom

How long have you been playing Minecraft)~1-2 years

What keeps you playing Minecraft?)The ability to choose what to do and the ability to express your creativity in whatever way you choose.

Whitelisted, see you online :)

IGN) Ruby_Samurai
Age) 17
Location) Poland
How long have you been playing Minecraft) 4 years (vanilla), 2 years (modded)
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Awesome mods and people on the servers.

IGN) Ruby_Samurai

Age) 17

Location) Poland

How long have you been playing Minecraft) 4 years (vanilla), 2 years (modded)

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Awesome mods and people on the servers.

You're on the list! See you online :)

IGN) Mxss

Age) 17

Location) Canada 

How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft) 6 years

What keeps you playing Minecraft) I have just been addicted to building and having fun I guess. I love exploring the modpacks and love the community.

Hopefully I get in, Cheers

Mxss

IGN) Mxss

Age) 17

Location) Canada 

How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft) 6 years

What keeps you playing Minecraft) I have just been addicted to building and having fun I guess. I love exploring the modpacks and love the community.

Hopefully I get in, Cheers

Mxss

All good! I've added you to the whitelist; welcome aboard.

IGN) tigerfrog555
Age) (Rather not share :) )
Location) United States
How long have you been playing Minecraft) Since.....well a LONG, LONG time. 1.1 or earlier.
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Everyone is so...creative. New things are being invented every day, and I've been there to watch it all from the beginning. I once played on a server just like this one, but Direwolf20. I loved it to death, but took a break to return to regular MC. When I heard about TPPI, I wanted the same experience :D

Edited by tigerfrog555

A friend of mine wants to play actually 2 friends.

Age) They are 23 and 16 (my brother).

IGN) Names are: Apocaleptica and Hikshood

Location) both in Germany

How long playing) Since beta both (i got them to play minecraft so i was first :P )

What keeps you playing minecraft) both because of creativity and playing cooperativly. But mods add a whole new dimension to it. (mostly me persuading them to play modpacks ^^)

They may write a reply here too. One is stuck with the email activation, that s why i m asking for them here.

PS: Btw, this server is just awesome. There s almost always 2-5 ppl online and it s super fun. We just connected all the bases (2 other guys) via railcraft. Some nice projects in the future. (Base in the ocean, etc.) I give geistes all the credit. Awesome server. :) and he really cares about, when sth is not working and has know-how.

IGN) tigerfrog555

Age) (Rather not share :) )

Location) United States

How long have you been playing Minecraft) Since.....well a LONG, LONG time. 1.1 or earlier.

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Everyone is so...creative. New things are being invented every day, and I've been there to watch it all from the beginning. I once played on a server just like this one, but Direwolf20. I loved it to death, but took a break to return to regular MC. When I heard about TPPI, I wanted the same experience :D

Alrighty, you're on the list! I'll see you online (When I finally get a moment to play TPPI again).If you need anything just let me know.

A friend of mine wants to play actually 2 friends.

Age) They are 23 and 16 (my brother).

IGN) Names are: Apocaleptica and Hikshood

Location) both in Germany

How long playing) Since beta both (i got them to play minecraft so i was first :P )

What keeps you playing minecraft) both because of creativity and playing cooperativly. But mods add a whole new dimension to it. (mostly me persuading them to play modpacks ^^)

They may write a reply here too. One is stuck with the email activation, that s why i m asking for them here.

PS: Btw, this server is just awesome. There s almost always 2-5 ppl online and it s super fun. We just connected all the bases (2 other guys) via railcraft. Some nice projects in the future. (Base in the ocean, etc.) I give geistes all the credit. Awesome server. :) and he really cares about, when sth is not working and has know-how.

I've added them both to the whitelist, Hopefully you succeed in making them play mod packs and they stick around. :B 

I appreciate the kind words, I do try to take care of the server to the best of my abilities and I also do intend to actually play again myself, just a little busy right now. :P Concerning credit, that belongs to you and the other players on this server. I just provide a platform for you to interact and play together, you guys make it what it is. ALSO it should've been "and she really cares..." x3 

Ign) violentstorm5678

Age)15

Location) United states (east coast)

How long have you been playing minecraft) 4 years vanilla 2 years modded

What keeps you playing minecraft) The new mods coming out they just keep getting better and better idk how i played before without mods

Edited by violentstorm5678

It says Can't reach server, and whenever I try to join it just sits there at logging in. Also,  on a  slightly unrelated note, I tried to join the server and all my Server's on my multiplayer list disappeared. I was meaning to get rid of them anyway, but I still cannot join the server again D:

It says Can't reach server, and whenever I try to join it just sits there at logging in. Also,  on a  slightly unrelated note, I tried to join the server and all my Server's on my multiplayer list disappeared. I was meaning to get rid of them anyway, but I still cannot join the server again D:

It is currently down for me (4:29 pm PST) it is possible that at the last server restart, the server didn't restart properly. You will often reach end of stream after a little while of waiting when trying to log into a server that is down. Geistes will fix it sometime soon I imagine if the next restart doesn't.

Update: I think it's been too long for a reset, and the server is just DOWN now. You know, refused to connect: connect or whatever. I guess that means Gei is working on it :D either that or it just shut down but, sue me Im an optimist :)

Hey, why is the server down? Whenever I try to join, it says end of stream.

It is currently down for me (4:29 pm PST) it is possible that at the last server restart, the server didn't restart properly. You will often reach end of stream after a little while of waiting when trying to log into a server that is down. Geistes will fix it sometime soon I imagine if the next restart doesn't.

Update: I think it's been too long for a reset, and the server is just DOWN now. You know, refused to connect: connect or whatever. I guess that means Gei is working on it :D either that or it just shut down but, sue me Im an optimist :)

Sorry guys, it looks like it went down just after I went to sleep. Also the server is certainly not shutting down any time soon :P You are correct in the assumption that the server fails to reboot on shutdown. I haven't had much of a chance to look into it but from what I have seen the server doesn't terminate it's connection with the port and then the new server instance fails to bind to it and so it just stalls. Don't worry, I'll figure something out.

Ign) violentstorm5678

Age)15

Location) United states (east coast)

How long have you been playing minecraft) 4 years vanilla 2 years modded

What keeps you playing minecraft) The new mods coming out they just keep getting better and better idk how i played before without mods

Sorry for the downtime, I've added you to the whitelist! 

IGN) Fishcuppizzaman
Age) 32
Location) USA
How long have you been playing Minecraft) 2 years maybe?
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) an addiction beyond my understanding...

Also my good friend I play with all the time will probably join once I find a server, sitswithstones, if you could add him as well? I can probably get him to post here at some point if need be. He is 26 I believe and also from USA. Thanks in advance and hoping to get added soon, eager to try out this pack!

IGN) Fishcuppizzaman

Age) 32

Location) USA

How long have you been playing Minecraft) 2 years maybe?

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) an addiction beyond my understanding...

Also my good friend I play with all the time will probably join once I find a server, sitswithstones, if you could add him as well? I can probably get him to post here at some point if need be. He is 26 I believe and also from USA. Thanks in advance and hoping to get added soon, eager to try out this pack!

You're on the list, I've also added sitswithstones in case he decides to join without warning :) See you online.

IGN: browniehound

Time Played: 4-5 years

I keep playing because of the limitlessness of the game, especially with modpacks like TPPI, there is always more to do than you think.

IGN: browniehound

Time Played: 4-5 years

I keep playing because of the limitlessness of the game, especially with modpacks like TPPI, there is always more to do than you think.

IGN) SlappingAssassin
Age) 17
Location) USA
How long have you been playing Minecraft)  3 years
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) a need for exploration and adventure

Whitelisted both of you C: Welcome aboard. We always have a need for explorers and adventurers :P

IGN: jdvsh

When Did I Start Playing?: Minecraft Full version 1.2.5, Modded 1.2.5

What Keeps Me Playing: Pretty Much Everything

Comic Sans is to help reading. Also, I like it. :3

Also, thank you for reading my application. :D

Edited by jdvsh

IGN: jdvsh

When Did I Start Playing?: Minecraft Full version 1.2.5, Modded 1.2.5

What Keeps Me Playing: Pretty Much Everything

Comic Sans is to help reading. Also, I like it. :3

Also, thank you for reading my application. :D

Sorry about the wait, you're on the list now though :P Comic Sans kills, use it wisely! 

IGN: martiskx

Time Played: 3 years

I keep playing because I like learning how new mods work and the best part is that I like playing in a group, it's much more fun than playing alone :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Zilacon
      Website: http://apocgaming.org | Server IP: TLEG.APOCGAMING.ORG | Discord: https://discord.gg/uctbDQb
      This server is connected to a 1.7.10 Bungee Network & Vanilla 1.7.10 HUB. Adding the domain to your server list will show a red X saying "Non FML Compatible Server" Ignore this. It is compatible. Once logged in you will be able to communicate with everyone from all of our 1.7.10 servers including staff.
      For more information on our servers, network, status, wiki's, launchers, pack pages, and more checkout our server page here:
      http://apocgaming.org/servers

APOC is a community of gamers and a independently hosted minecraft network. We believe in offering as many choices as possible without restricting gameplay. If your a griefer, raider, like to pvp, or pve, or build stuff in peace, or join a faction and town and conquer your enemies. All of that and more is possible on APOC.
      APOC hosts over 26 minecraft servers and grows more everyday. So even if you get bored with one server we have plenty more to offer afterwards. Meet friends and play together across our vast minecraft network. Our 1.7.10 network is interconnected. You can speak to staff and players across all of our 1.7.10 servers. So even if there is not a staff member on your server there is always one available across the network to help.

Gameplay Types on APOC:
      Protected Building: Building on our Sanctuary world gives you a griefing, raiding, and pvping free world to make your creations on. Griefing & Raiding: ALL worlds besides Sanctuary, Towny, and Creative are griefing and raiding allowed. Exploring: Go to our Resource world to checkout all of the dungeons our server has to offer. Mining: Resource world is reset monthly to make sure everyone has plenty of ores and resources to harvest. This also makes sure dungeons are fresh and ready to conquer. Survival: All of our worlds but Creative are survival based worlds. Factions: Want to be a part of something bigger? Join a faction with friends and declare war on your enemies in the Factions world. Griefing, Raiding, PVP, ETC are all allowed here. Role Playing: With our custom APOC-RPG plugin, MCMMO, And RPG mods on APOC you have custom gear, mob drops, dungeon spawns, upgradeable effects and auras, skills, and so much more! Economy: Do you like being a merchant? Our server rewards for everything. And we do mean everything! Mining, Killing players or mobs, digging, crafting, enchanting, repairing, smelting, voting, even being online you get rewarded for. With the money from these rewards you can rent or purchase a spawn shop plot and build your own customized store with items you choose with prices you choose. Economy can also be used to trade, buy items at admin shops and player shops, buy claimblocks to claim and protect more land, buy protections for doors, chests, etc. And even fund your faction in its war efforts by controlling more land. Worlds & Information:
      Spawn: This is our spawn world, we have rules, information, mini-games, admin shops, buyable player shops, etc here for all players to use and access. Resource: This is our mining and exploration world. There is no protections here. Claiming land by personal or faction means is not possible and pvp, griefing, raiding is allowed. Dungeons spawn here and the world is reset monthly to ensure a fresh amount of resources and dungeons are available to players. Sanctuary: This world is the most protected world on our server. You can build what you want and play how you want without worrying about pvp, griefing, or raiding. Factions: As the name suggests this world is for factions only. You can wage war on other factions, claim land, take over land, grief, raid, pvp, etc. Modded Worlds: These worlds are from mods such as GC Moon/Mars, Underdark, Twilight Forest, ETC. No claiming, factions, lwc, towny are allowed here. PVP/Griefing/Raiding is allowed here. Voting & Rewards:
      Voting n our network is loaded with benefits from instant rewards like exp/economy/diamonds/+more to ranking up and unlocking commands/plugins/homes and much more. For each vote you get instant rewards which vary from server to server. For each vote you count towards your voting rank which is displayed on your name tag. The higher your rank goes the more you unlock. Vote ranks give giant bonuses the higher you go. From higher homes to complete ore and plugin boost kits. Reviews:
      Like our servers? Let others know what you have experienced or your opinion on our network by replying to this topic with a review! Please refrain from posting any support requests on this topic. We can help you by joining our discord server here: https://discord.gg/uctbDQb If you like our server, dont forget to vote on our poll and like the original topic!
    • By Zilacon
      Website: http://apocgaming.org | Server IP: TPPI.APOCGAMING.ORG | Discord: https://discord.gg/uctbDQb
      For more information on our servers, network, status, wiki's, launchers, pack pages, and more checkout our server page here:
      APOC is a community of gamers and a independently hosted minecraft network. We believe in offering as many choices as possible without restricting gameplay. If your a griefer, raider, like to pvp, or pve, or build stuff in peace, or join a faction and town and conquer your enemies. All of that and more is possible on APOC.
      APOC hosts over a dozen minecraft servers and grows more everyday. So even if you get bored with one server we have plenty more to offer afterwards. Meet friends and play together across our vast minecraft network.
      We have staff members online 24/7 across the whole network that answer tickets and website chat frequently. If you have a problem please report it and we will try our best to help you!
      Gameplay Types on APOC:
      Protected Building: Building on our Survival world gives you a griefing, raiding, and pvping free world to make your creations on. Griefing & Raiding: ALL worlds besides Survival are griefing and raiding allowed. Exploring: Go to our Resource world to checkout all of the dungeons our server has to offer. Towny: Build a town and expand while defending it from invaders from other towns. Factions: Want to be a part of something bigger? Join a faction with friends and declare war on your enemies in the Factions world. Griefing, Raiding, PVP, ETC are all allowed here. Role Playing: With our custom APOC-RPG plugin, MCMMO, And RPG mods on APOC you have custom gear, mob drops, dungeon spawns, upgradeable effects and auras, skills, and so much more! Economy: Do you like being a merchant? Our server rewards for everything. And we do mean everything! Mining, Killing players or mobs, digging, crafting, enchanting, repairing, smelting, voting, even being online you get rewarded for. With the money from these rewards you can rent or purchase a spawn shop plot and build your own customized store with items you choose with prices you choose. Economy can also be used to trade, buy items at admin shops and player shops, buy claimblocks to claim and protect more land, buy protections for doors, chests, etc. And even fund your faction in its war efforts by controlling more land. Voting & Rewards:
      Voting n our network is loaded with benefits from instant rewards like exp/economy/diamonds/+more to ranking up and unlocking commands/plugins/homes and much more. For each vote you get instant rewards which vary from server to server. For each vote you count towards your voting rank which is displayed on your name tag. The higher your rank goes the more you unlock. Vote ranks give giant bonuses the higher you go. From higher homes to complete ore and plugin boost kits. Reviews:
      Like our servers? Let others know what you have experienced or your opinion on our network by replying to this topic with a review! Please refrain from posting any support requests on this topic. We can help you by joining our discord server here: https://discord.gg/uctbDQb If you like our server, dont forget to vote on our poll and like the original topic! Banned Items: Time Wood Sapling & Clock, World Shapers Looking Glass, IC2 Nuke, Chunk Loaders, CC Turtles, Poppet Shelf (Chunk Loading)
    • By Zilacon
      Website: http://apocgaming.org | Server IP: HEX.APOCGAMING.ORG | Version 1.0.11 | Discord: https://discord.gg/uctbDQb
      APOC hosts over a dozen minecraft servers and grows more everyday. So even if you get bored with one server we have plenty more to offer afterwards. Meet friends and play together across our vast minecraft network. Our 1.7.10 network is interconnected. You can speak to staff and players across all of our 1.7.10 servers. So even if there is not a staff member on your server there is always one available across the network to help.
      Gameplay Types on APOC:
      Protected Building: Building on our Survival world gives you a griefing, raiding, and pvp free world to make your creations on. Griefing & Raiding: ALL worlds besides Survival are griefing and raiding allowed. Exploring: Go to our Resource world to checkout all of the dungeons our server has to offer. This world is reset every 3 months to regenerate new dungeons. Factions: Want to be a part of something bigger? Join a faction with friends and declare war on your enemies in the Factions world. Griefing, Raiding, PVP, ETC are all allowed here. Role Playing: With our custom APOC-RPG plugin, MCMMO, And RPG mods on APOC you have custom gear, mob drops, dungeon spawns, upgradeable effects and auras, skills, and so much more! Economy: Do you like being a merchant? Our server rewards for everything. And we do mean everything! Mining, Killing players or mobs, digging, crafting, enchanting, repairing, smelting, voting, even being online you get rewarded for. With the money from these rewards you can rent or purchase a spawn shop plot and build your own customized store with items you choose with prices you choose. Economy can also be used to trade, buy items at admin shops and player shops, buy claimblocks to claim and protect more land, buy protections for doors, chests, etc. And even fund your faction in its war efforts by controlling more land. Voting & Rewards:
      Like our servers? Let others know what you have experienced or your opinion on our network by replying to this topic with a review! Please refrain from posting any support requests on this topic. We can help you by joining our discord server here: https://discord.gg/uctbDQb If you like our server, dont forget to vote on our poll and like the original topic!
    • By Zilacon
      Website: http://apocgaming.org | Server IP: TRPG.APOCGAMING.ORG | Technic Pack Page: APOC Tech & RPG Pack
      Discord: https://discord.gg/uctbDQb

APOC hosts over 26 minecraft servers and grows more everyday. So even if you get bored with one server we have plenty more to offer afterwards. Meet friends and play together across our vast minecraft network. Our 1.7.10 network is interconnected. You can speak to staff and players across all of our 1.7.10 servers. So even if there is not a staff member on your server there is always one available across the network to help.

Gameplay Types on APOC:
      Protected Building: Building on our Sanctuary world gives you a griefing, raiding, and pvping free world to make your creations on. Griefing & Raiding: ALL worlds besides Sanctuary, Towny, and Creative are griefing and raiding allowed. Exploring: Go to our Resource world to checkout all of the dungeons our server has to offer. Mining: Resource world is reset monthly to make sure everyone has plenty of ores and resources to harvest. This also makes sure dungeons are fresh and ready to conquer. Survival: All of our worlds but Creative are survival based worlds. Factions: Want to be a part of something bigger? Join a faction with friends and declare war on your enemies in the Factions world. Griefing, Raiding, PVP, ETC are all allowed here. Role Playing: With our custom APOC-RPG plugin, MCMMO, And RPG mods on APOC you have custom gear, mob drops, dungeon spawns, upgradeable effects and auras, skills, and so much more! Economy: Do you like being a merchant? Our server rewards for everything. And we do mean everything! Mining, Killing players or mobs, digging, crafting, enchanting, repairing, smelting, voting, even being online you get rewarded for. With the money from these rewards you can rent or purchase a spawn shop plot and build your own customized store with items you choose with prices you choose. Economy can also be used to trade, buy items at admin shops and player shops, buy claimblocks to claim and protect more land, buy protections for doors, chests, etc. And even fund your faction in its war efforts by controlling more land. Worlds & Information:
      Spawn: This is our spawn world, we have rules, information, mini-games, admin shops, buyable player shops, etc here for all players to use and access. Resource: This is our mining and exploration world. There is no protections here. Claiming land by personal or faction means is not possible and pvp, griefing, raiding is allowed. Dungeons spawn here and the world is reset monthly to ensure a fresh amount of resources and dungeons are available to players. Sanctuary: This world is the most protected world on our server. You can build what you want and play how you want without worrying about pvp, griefing, or raiding. Factions: As the name suggests this world is for factions only. You can wage war on other factions, claim land, take over land, grief, raid, pvp, etc. Modded Worlds: These worlds are from mods such as GC Moon/Mars, Underdark, Twilight Forest, ETC. No claiming, factions, lwc, towny are allowed here. PVP/Griefing/Raiding is allowed here. Voting & Rewards:
      Like our servers? Let others know what you have experienced or your opinion on our network by replying to this topic with a review! Please refrain from posting any support requests on this topic. We can help you by submitting a Support Ticket (LINK) on our website. If you like our server, dont forget to vote on our poll and like the original topic! Modpack Requirements:
      Your computer must have the following to be able to run this modpack.
      4GB+ of Memory allocated to your Technic Launcher. Java 8 64-Bit (JRE or JDK) Mod List: For a list of the mods for our pack visit our technic modpack page here: APOC Tech & RPG Pack
      Dont forget to like our modpack!