What was the best childhood game for you?

MrFly

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing Winzip doesn't handle spectacularly is Multipart .rars Tends to forget about a handful of bytes every time it moves on to the next rar.

7zip is the best for making executable archives though, and if you're trying to give something to a friend who doesn't know how to computer, executable archives are a lifesaver.

I grew up with the Star Wars: Rogue Squadron series of games. But the only childhood game I still play is the Halo series.

I remember my dad got me that first game. It actually came with a computer he bought. They were really badass! I just remembered it now. I loved how you in some missions were in an x-wing and others your fighting with lightsabers or disguised as a storm trooper.

Eh, I never played them, thinking they were of the same vein as Ratchet & Clank. Which were some badass games.

They were (And still are, to an extent), although I only ever played the first Jak and Daxter. The others were too different.

I remember being little when I first got it, so I was afraid to go to Misty Island or the Jungle.

They were (And still are, to an extent), although I only ever played the first Jak and Daxter. The others were too different.

I remember being little when I first got it, so I was afraid to go to Misty Island or the Jungle.

Jak and Daxter : The Precoursor Legacy or something. The first Jak and Daxter game I played, and Jak 2 was just too gunny runny for me.

Pokemon red. The only good pokemon game.

You should look into the Pokemon hacks by Drayano. He did FireRed: Omega and BlazeBlack, both of which include all pokemon that had been created at the time, and include significantly tougher opponents. Seriously. In FR:O, Misty kicked my ass repeatedly. MISTY.

Also, it's nice to have the newer graphics, and some of the newer systems are neat.

You should look into the Pokemon hacks by Drayano. He did FireRed: Omega and BlazeBlack, both of which include all pokemon that had been created at the time, and include significantly tougher opponents. Seriously. In FR:O, Misty kicked my ass repeatedly. MISTY.

Also, it's nice to have the newer graphics, and some of the newer systems are neat.

Hmmm... I will check that out! Thanks!

futcop6.jpg

You see, the problem with some childhood games is that you hardly remember them.

But apparently I played this game so much on the PC when I was about 5 years old. :3

Ladies and gents, I present "Future Cop : LAPD"!

Awesome mech based 3PS. Really solid mechanics, good looking game, but the game failed to sell.

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.

Spent a few years playing this, lost my memory card in 4th grade, died a little, found it in 5th grade, freaked out in excitedness, and finished the game :D

Such a great game =)

Never got that game on my Gamecube =(, I did however play Super paper mario on the wii, it's very different from the original and TTYD, but still fun =D