What was the best childhood game for you?

MrFly

I didn't like the quack-o-ray too much - I enjoyed more the direct damage weapons and the satisfaction of explosions ripping across the screen. I liked Deadlocked for the co-op at any rate; I played it with my brother until we maxed out every weapon, acquired every skill point, and got 100% completion for a samurai suit (Which honestly was pointless, as we had completed the game 100%).

Although I do adore the cynical butler character more than any other.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. Player One is Ratchet, while Player Two is basically a Mecha-Clank knockoff built to have the physique of Ratchet combined with the head of Clank.

But we just both played as Ratchets - Player Two's suits are of a slightly different color than Player One's, which can be refreshing.

Edit: By that I mean that Player Two can manually select Ratchet, but his gladiator suits (The ones you acquire as you gain gladiatorial rank) have a different color scheme to them in order to always differentiate the two I guess.

I'd have to say my favorite childhood game would have to be super metroid for the snes. It was the first game I remember finishing. Lagoon for the same system was finished soon after and is probably my second favorite. These two games have colored my expectations when it comes to gaming for as long as I can remember.

• 2 weeks later...

Also, Full Frontal Assault. They had kindof a theme going on until Deadlocked.

And quest for a booty too.

My favourite 3 games EVER were the sly cooper series. I fangirled all over the floor after learning about sly 4.

I also really like Ratchet & Clank and Jak and Daxter. They were cool. And Terraria was a great game. And also the now dead but used to be free to play Atmosphir. It was amazing.

The original Unreal Tournament & a bunch of small games off this 100 arcade games disc thingy along with the first 2 halos & Underground 2.

My god the natural talent I had for no scoping bots in UT was un paralled. I played UT2K4 alot too that was fun. Wish I had a better pc though.

My brother had GTA 3. I never got past the first island as a kid but played it as a teen & got past it easily.

• 1 month later...

It really wasn't though. Thread necroing isn't against the rules unless it's really old AND the user posted nothing to add to the discussion, which in this particular case, he did.

I consider a necro as posting anything to a thread when it's last post is more than 30 days old.