The Blunderbuss

TechnicSqurill

That's why I said perceived payoff. How exactly is it your fault that someone refused to suicide in your trap and instead waited two hours for help to arrive?

Freedom of choice. They could leave now at the cost of their items and experience, or they can spend their time waiting for help and possibly save their items by gambling against the clock.

Frankly, any server that would punish you because your trap wasn't lethal enough, is not a server I would want to be on.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why I said perceived payoff. How exactly is it your fault that someone refused to suicide in your trap and instead waited two hours for help to arrive?

Freedom of choice. They could leave now at the cost of their items and experience, or they can spend their time waiting for help and possibly save their items by gambling against the clock.

Frankly, any server that would punish you because your trap wasn't lethal enough, is not a server I would want to be on.

Yeah, i think you're missing the point... I don't want to give people the option of waiting for help, and i CERTAINLY don't want to encourage people to set up TNT cannons in front of my house.

The punishment isn't for the trap not being lethal enough, the punishment is for the trap actively preventing someone from playing the game.

• 1 month later...

Actually, i was wondering if you try powering something like a recycler or whatever IC2 machine that makes the biggest Boom when overpowered by msfu and etc to drain an initial chunk of there power, followed by a gravel roof that would cave in or a lava pit underneath it to make em stuck and slowed down...cause if you blow them up...trap em till they sufocate it keeps the items...best part about it is the trap can be set up with pressure plates.

can gravel activate pressure plates? cause if it did...suffocate them with initial gravel, then set up a timer to blow up a generator and set a high fall into a pit with more boom boomies :P

you can tell from my post i really like to blow things up right?

• 1 month later...

Actually, i was wondering if you try powering something like a recycler or whatever IC2 machine that makes the biggest Boom when overpowered by msfu and etc to drain an initial chunk of there power, followed by a gravel roof that would cave in or a lava pit underneath it to make em stuck and slowed down...cause if you blow them up...trap em till they sufocate it keeps the items...best part about it is the trap can be set up with pressure plates.

can gravel activate pressure plates? cause if it did...suffocate them with initial gravel, then set up a timer to blow up a generator and set a high fall into a pit with more boom boomies :P

you can tell from my post i really like to blow things up right?

A little boom like that won't even phase a quantum suit, unfortunately. Also, gravel falls will just give them a way up and out, as mentioned earlier. Finally, gravel falls onto pressure plates break the gravel.

I like to blow things up, too, but full-charged quantum armor pretty much ignores most explosions.

What about lava? That stuff absolutely reams normal armor and health, so it shouldn't take that long to drain the armor and then kill them. Of course, you would have a possibility of losing all the items, but I'm sure there's a way to get it to work.

Well, now I have Decoratives and Explosives+ installed, I can sit on a nice chair in my balcony of my nice house, hold an Elefant gun in my hand and shoot at anything like the bastard that I am XD.

Sounds like your a redneck from the southern states of the USA :p