[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Blocktd

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope, never. I tend to believe I am well-behaved.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: Tekkit is amazing, it's a combination of technic and multiplayer, what could be more fun?

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: I am an honest, well-behaved player with a good sense of humor and I tend to be very helpful.

IGN: JarrodC98

Have you ever been kicked / banned from a server and why?: nope

Why do you like tekkit? Because i like learning new things, and finding new items on the game also build cool contraptions.

What can you bring to the community? I can bring new buildings, machinery i can also help others!

IGN: KingGongora

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I have not as I am not a pvp'er and not a greifer. I enjoy building and collecting material while

sharing my creative suggestions to that of the community and have a nice social experience in MC.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It adds a lot of decoration and customization to MC like Eloraam's Micro blocks and adds neat toys.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I am a very creative and social person which is always healthy for the community to have more of, I am not a person that would ruin

anyone's experience as that would drag everyone including myself down.

IGN: TRendoonfire69

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Yes for greifing... but that was 1 year ago

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like the opertunity to build factorys to trade with the community

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can bring some of my own tekkit experience and to build a factory to trade with the community

IGN: aluckyzero

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Unless I'm banning myself, no.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It's so industrial and actually requires thinking

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? A team of three loyal players (plan to bring some friends)

IGN: Zerbly

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: no

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It adds so much to Minecraft, and all the mods, theres something new to do everyday

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Well, if some people start factories or something like that, i will too and yea... factory it up.

IGN:AnnihilateCats

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:no this is my first time playing tekkt

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? my brother told me about it

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? i am beex121's brother

Hey,

this application is for 3 friends and me.

IGN: Lars1603, Zimtst3rn, XSebi and Spitta

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No one of us.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: There is just so much stuff to do. And when you just play Minecraft, it's getting boring after some time.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: We are four friendly and creative players.

IGN:exdude122

Ever been kicked:no

Why dop you like tekkit:i like tekkit because it adds a new element to minecraft that it needed

what can you bring to the community:builds,someone helps and someone who to learn

Ps:i am a noob and to learn more about tekkit

IGN: SuperRuudtendoES

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I've never been kicked/banned from a server.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like it because it adds so many new possibilities to minecraft.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Nice Architecture and a nice personality.

IGN: Minecraftmad117

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope...

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It's just the most awseome mod pack ever!

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can help people with building stuff, while I'm learning myself as well!

IGN: CupquakeMaster

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No I have never been kicked or banned from a server.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Its fun and exciting. I love the machines and the technology, because you can do so many amazing things.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Im new to tekkit but I know more then a newbeginner should

:D I can build variouse different types of machinery, powerplants and structures. I hope to help people and build something massive that people will remember me for.

IGN: TRendoonfire69

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Yes for greifing... but that was 1 year ago

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like the opertunity to build factorys to trade with the community

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can bring some of my own tekkit experience and to build a factory to trade with the community

I have went ahead and decided to give you a chance. Just don't repeat your previous mistakes

IGN: Blocktd

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope, never. I tend to believe I am well-behaved.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: Tekkit is amazing, it's a combination of technic and multiplayer, what could be more fun?

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: I am an honest, well-behaved player with a good sense of humor and I tend to be very helpful.

Going to have to deny you at this time as I am showing a ban for griefing

)

MCBouncer

Array

(

[bancount] => 1

[banlist] => Array

(

[0] => Array

(

[username] => Blocktd

[issuer] => trevorman

[server] => c.nerd.nu

[reason] => Griefing on C nerd.nu/appeal

[time] => 2011-10-05 13:56:58

)

IGN:Eragunn

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Yes banned. The admins griefed me.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like tekkit for its unique item span and most importantly its alchemy.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can bring many interesting mechanisms and other redpower machines. And also I love to help out!

membershipr.png

IGN: SloppyHands

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: no

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? i love the complexity of it, and how i feel like it never ends

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? i plan to make a huge farm growing all sorts of plants from ic2, as well as automatic bread and watermelon farms

SloppyHands

MCBans

Array

(

[bancount] => 7

[banlist] => Array

(

[0] => mc.pleduc.nl .:. spambot

[1] => 5.40.236.250:7777 .:. fly mod

[2] => 24.145.53.46 .:. fly hacking

[3] => mc.mycreeper.net .:. to many bans

[4] => smp.mintyfreshcreepers.net .:. spamming

[5] => ddd.no-ip.info:25565 .:. Griefing

[6] => 173.16.66.197 .:. Greif

)

[score] => 7.76

[status] => 2

[output] => 7 bans :(

We wont add you..

you have 7 bans and lied about it

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Yes, i have been baned once because i was told that i was greifing but i wasent

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? it is awsome and i rely like cc and build and that other one

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? big factory that mass produces saphire

IGN: cooldood98

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons