The GreenWolf Report: Main Thread

GreenWolf13

French!!! :argh:

haha hosted in france. Are you refrencing the lady who wanted to sue us for "slander" trying to contact our "french ISP" ?

I wonder what poor french people were unfortunate enough to get spammed with insane emails about slander. She'll be waiting a long time to hear back from our french isp.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

French!!! :argh:

haha hosted in france. Are you refrencing the lady who wanted to sue us for "slander" trying to contact our "french ISP" ?

I wonder what poor french people were unfortunate enough to get spammed with insane emails about slander. She'll be waiting a long time to hear back from our french isp.

I am referencing that crazy lady. I also feel for the poor french souls forced to endure her incessant ranting and finger pointing.

Also we have silent letters (why do we do that?) and homonyms and all that fun stuff. As a native English and French speaker I am confident saying that French with masculine and feminine is easier than English.

Not when you're learning it as a second language. Although I *think* I have the feminine and masculine forms down. The hard part is that the spelling is so different from the way it sounds. So I'll hear a word, and commit the spelling phonetically (probaby shouldn't do that, but it makes speaking French easier.) Then when I try to spell the word, I fuck it up really badly. I mean, how do you get the sound "we" from oui?

Not when you're learning it as a second language. Although I *think* I have the feminine and masculine forms down. The hard part is that the spelling is so different from the way it sounds. So I'll hear a word, and commit the spelling phonetically (probaby shouldn't do that, but

it makes speaking French easier. Then when I try to spell the word, I fuck it up really badly. I mean, how do you hey the sound "we" from oui?)

I never had too much of an issue with French but I grew up around it so that was likely a contributing factor.

(We don't have a french ISP) :ssh:

I was a little bit suspicious but, thats what I get for trusting a crazy cat person (especially one in jail). Is Kaker Canadian too then? (Or is it a super secret country that is funded by adfly pennies)

EDIT: How do you guys get all those cool smilies! I wish I was a mod just for those

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...