Message to the creators of tpl! "Working Hack Here" IDIOT POST OF THE MILLENIUM

roby112

The technic pack launcher creators can suck my dick.

1.Because some people can afford the game or don't have a credit card.

2.They didn't even asked people do they want the fucking technic launcher.

3.If they would have said that users with cracked or no internet wouldnt play nobody would agree.

4.This is Dictatorship,like ACTA voting"In acta no one asks the people what they want"you have denied our right of voting.

I have loved Minecraft Technic Pack,BUT NOW i love ACMO because you don't need a fucking premium version thank you ACMO Fuck you TP

Download ACMO

Download ACMO

Download ACMO >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Download ACMO

Download ACMO

So another big Fuck you to the Tehnic pack launcher creators. "They are worse than Hitler and Stalin together"

Re: Message to the creators of tpl! "Working Hack Here"

My head is full of fuck right now.

They are modpack makers. They made this shit in their free time, for no pay, just for the sake of making it. They are not beholden to fucks people like you with entitlement issues, simply because you can't/don't have a legit copy of the damn game. Don't have a credit card? How are you paying for internet? Or is mommy paying for you?

/get the hell out of here

EDIT: I know that person will never see this, but it made me feel better to yell angrily through my keyboard. I mean, god damn.

Re: Message to the creators of tpl! "Working Hack Here"

Bug report for your "Hack":

1. Try contacting Mojang? They seems nice, I'm sure they would help people give them money via a wire or something. If they can afford the game just get a job.

2. They don't have to they have full rights?

3. They would not have listen, they do not support the pirated versions.

4. The Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement? Really... you quote a piece of legislation with the main goal of stopping piracy to prove your point? Well I guess Kakermix is the "Big ACTA daddy" now.

I hope i don't get in trouble for this part but:

Stop Whining

Stop Whining

Stop Whining

Stop Whining

Stop Whining

And whine the heck did the Technic team lead a mass genocide and doctor up the documentation?

In that case:

Cheap Shot: WHERE ARE THE BODIES?

Kakermix: Is that what your kakes are made of?

Agelian: So the launcher is made from the melted hope and dreams of cracked users?

IceWolf: I don't know enough to pose a question to you.

I'd like to humbly submit my resume for the "They are worse than Hitler and Stalin together" title. Kaker does so little but gets all the women glory. :( And I've even begun to eat potatoes from a man named Richard. He call's 'em Dick's 'Taters. And that's not putting me over the edge.

I feel left out of all this being hated. It's like I'm not even invited to the cool tree fort anymore. :(

Also, curses Ragnar Homsar for ruining my streak!

[img width=800]

3.If they would have said that users with cracked or no internet wouldnt play nobody would agree.

4.This is Dictatorship,like ACTA voting"In acta no one asks the people what they want"you have denied our right of voting.

I have loved Minecraft Technic Pack,BUT NOW i love ACMO because you don't need a fucking premium version thank you ACMO Fuck you TP

Download ACMO

Download ACMO

Download ACMO

Download ACMO

So another big Fuck you to the Tehnic pack launcher creators. "They are worse than Hitler and Stalin together"

NO YOU SUCK MY DICK! Kaker made it like that cause he hates pirates like you

There are about a million things I could say that boil down to "problem?" but this one doesn't even deserve that; he wasn't even really trolled. He went out of his way to get himself angry over this. If trolling were like stabbing someone in the heart this guy just lunged himself onto a dagger. If trolling were murder this would be a suicide.

Seriously. What the fuck.

I am in awe of this thread and its OP. it takes true skill and real grit to Godwin yourself in your original post.

the real gem in this crown of shame though, is bringing up ACTA. beautiful. my hat is off to this guy.

edit: if it makes you feel better SimpleGuy, I hate you.

somehow i wish i had a dick to tell you to suck but ill let you kiss my ass instead and isn't the mod pack he refers to called amco ?

just wow internet seems flooded with dick heads who think they can hide behind a screen name ...........

aww simpleguy you had a streak maybe your dino is filled with all the food it got ;D

Download ACMO

Download ACMO

Download ACMO

Download ACMO

Le sigh

tumblr_luc8ubzG631qgkgzlo1_500.jpg