Best Ranged Weapon?

Nick Bain

You guys have all fallen into the same trap of violence and weakness. The best ranged weapon is communication. A musket might do amazing long-range damage but your enemy will re-spawn and the hate will continue. Talk to them, make friends with them (at long range) and you will find not only victory but friendship.

Plus, if your gun is big enough, you'll trash the spawn area so much they'll not be able to escape :)

Building a small bomber that flys around near wold hight and drops nukes would be pritty obnoxious. Espeaclly if you write it in such a way that it changes position randomly, and the only time you can know it's position is when it is at it's target :)

Honestly, robots and frame machines are probably the deadlyest. Infinate range, computer controlled, massive destruction potential.

But thats presuming the EE tools are meele weapons.

• 1 month later...

Turtles. Turtles with a location program and an inventory of nukes. The single most dangerous long range weapon. All you need to do is program it a bit, go to a location, deploy nuke, redstone signal. Rinse, repeat.

That is absolutely amazing! I salute you!

If your short on nukes, TNT could do a nice bit of damage too. And if you want to steal everything in a house, consider the NOVA series.

RP2 block breakers brake lots of crystal chests full of course simultaneously sever wide lag bomb infinet range have fun mods

When I was messing around with force fields, I found that they cause a tone of lag. When a friend and I set one to max size, it lagged the server so badly that if forced half the people on it out of game. Set up a few on max size with timers and you can destroy a server!