Best Games No One Played

crzymn777

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone remember lego rock raider...yea the game that was really fun when i was like 5...and still is for nostagia sake and all...

Ah, yes. That was quite a bit of fun. Too bad I was like 4 years old at the time and I was too scared of the ice monsters to go any further.

Ah, yes. That was quite a bit of fun. Too bad I was like 4 years old at the time and I was too scared of the ice monsters to go any further.

its a sad story....i wanted to play it again....but windows is missing some application .dll so i can't play it

it also seems that if i google it and get it and install it, i could get some stability issues....LE SIGH!

I think when I played Zero Hour, I got stuck at that level in the USA campaign where you're on a different side of the river in the oil fields. I never managed it, because the GLA seemed to have such a huge amount of money and an infinite spawn of suicide vehicles which you had to destroy before activating to get past. I don't seem to be able to play without air power of any sort, because it's my main tactic.

I think when I played Zero Hour, I got stuck at that level in the USA campaign where you're on a different side of the river in the oil fields. I never managed it, because the GLA seemed to have such a huge amount of money and an infinite spawn of suicide vehicles which you had to destroy before activating to get past. I don't seem to be able to play without air power of any sort, because it's my main tactic.

I beat zero hour on hard once because I got really bored :suicide: never again.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah, nearly forgot. Conker's Bad Fur Day/The Xbox remake. My god that was brilliant. Opera singing poo, matrix/saving private Ryan parody, pissing on fire demons, a shrill voiced grim reaper named Greg, breaking the fourth wall to the nth degree.... If you have an N64 or an Xbox, BUY THIS NOW.

Oh yeah, nearly forgot. Conker's Bad Fur Day/The Xbox remake. My god that was brilliant. Opera singing poo, matrix/saving private Ryan parody, pissing on fire demons, a shrill voiced grim reaper named Greg, breaking the fourth wall to the nth degree.... If you have an N64 or an Xbox, BUY THIS NOW.

The N64 version is super rare last I checked. (Not a pun)

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing since Alpha...its close, but not there yet.

It's definitely an excellent spiritual successor that does allow me to reminisce of Descent quite fondly, though. Pretty great game considering it's an obscure indie developer.

Descent was certainly ahead of its time, imho.

It's definitely an excellent spiritual successor that does allow me to reminisce of Descent quite fondly, though. Pretty great game considering it's an obscure indie developer.

Descent was certainly ahead of its time, imho.

My biggest problem in Minerwars is you get lost REALLY fucking easily.

Majesty - the kingdom sim.

The setting is classical RPG, but you have a top-down view and cannot control any hero directly. Instead you give them incentives and buildings where they can upgrade etc.

There is also a follow up - Majesty 2, but I prefer the first one.

Age of Empires II: Forgotten Empires

Great community-made expansion pack (free as well :D) to AoC, but since AoE II isn't popular anymore, noone plays it.

Even the people still playing AoE II play AoC rather because AoFE isn't rated anywhere.

Favourite game for me...hmmm

Chessmaster 5500, awww yeah.

On a serious note I'd probably say Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim. I've put so many hours in those games.

I also love mount and blade, or at least the idea of it. The only problem with it is there's not enough to do and all the characters are a little empty. But I love the idea and the battles are soo fun. I hope they don't mess up the sequel.

And Civilisation, some brilliant games there. Especially the satisfaction you get from nuking people...heh...big boom go boom.