Pie

TrueTRG500

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Creeper Pie.

The secret is in the filling, but I'll never tell.

You could say it's... an explosion of flavor.

Personally, I'd like to see the ability to make stew or something out of some of those newfangled vegetables and some meat more than I'd like to see more pie (apple pie could be nice though...).

You could say it's... an explosion of flavor.

Personally, I'd like to see the ability to make stew or something out of some of those newfangled vegetables and some meat more than I'd like to see more pie (apple pie could be nice though...).

The thing is, that if you have too many food items, it is hard to make each one usefull in its own regard. For example, bread while less filling than steak is much easier to farm in mass quantities. Cookies used to be the only stackable food so they were good on long journeys. You can breed chickens much quicker than cows due to them dropping eggs, yet chicken is less filling than steak or pork.

With the addition of potatoes and carets, the only downside is they're difficult to obtain. It's becoming harder to make each food item special in its own way. They have two choices, make a bunch of different food items, and not worry about some overlap in usefulness, or they can give different food added bonuses. For example, coffee gives you speed, beer makes you strong, and frog legs give you jump boost (doesn't have to make sense :P ) and so on.