Alchemical Chest Return In Tekkit Lite

pindapower

Alchemical chest was a block from Equivalent Exchange 2, EE2 is not in Tekkit Lite, Equivalent Exchange 3 is in Tekkit Lite (and its not quite finished yet) and the Alchemical Chest is not currently part of the mod.

If you are having storage issues I suggest you check out using Canvas Bags (you can even color code them) from RP2 PR6 in conjunction with Diamond Chests. If you needed the Alchemical Chest for repairs using the Talisman of Repair, this is no longer necessary because Minecraft's Anvil is now available in Tekkit Lite.

Thanks for all the answer.

SemiPr0, the most use from the chest is when you can use cobbelstone that you collect. Have no use at the end. With the chest you can make something els of it. Hope you now witch direction i'm going in.

Look up Barrels, they are the new alch chest for storing single types of material

If you needed the Alchemical Chest for repairs using the Talisman of Repair, this is no longer necessary because Minecraft's Anvil is now available in Tekkit Lite.

Yes, but then talisman of repair + alchemical chest = free repair.

Anyway, I take it EE3 is very very beta now, so I'm sure things (other than what he mentioned removing) will be back eventually. Though I can understand if it was removed for being overpowered, even if it's not as exploitable as condensers and collectors (I see there's a huge thread on that already).

• 4 weeks later...

is there currently anything i can cary with me like the alch bag for more space wile mining?

Canvas Bags work wonderfully for this purpose. Ender Pouches might also be what you're looking for, since you can just dump stuff in it and it'll be available in an Ender Chest in your base.

ender pouches also have the advantage of that the contents isnt directly 'on you' so it is slightly less bad if you fall in lava, because then at least the contents of it is 'backed up' :)

(I also have a separate one connected to my sorting system back at base, so i can offload stuff whilst out mining )

• 2 weeks later...

All true, but the question will be if the chest will be return?

The thing with barrel and enderchest are really nice.

Offtopic

I now a mod (enderchest). You can make 10+enderchest in one world that are linked with a color. So white-white-white is connected to white-white-white. Blue-Blue-Blue is connected to Blue-Blue-Blue. Real nice mod

You can make more. Use a diamond on the chest "lock" (The yellow thing on the front) and instead of using the public spectrum, they will be linked to the player who opens them. Meaning that you get an additional 4096 colors to use, and no one else can access items in there.

Thanks for all the answer.

SemiPr0, the most use from the chest is when you can use cobbelstone that you collect. Have no use at the end. With the chest you can make something els of it. Hope you now witch direction i'm going in.

You can still step cobble and other low worth rocks up into better forms of matter with the minium stone functioning just like the previous philosophers stone. You could effectively set up an automated process of upgrading cobble to your desired material, it just requires more effort now, which I hope is a theme that sticks around with EE3.

That, and you'll need to replace the Minium Stones every once in a while. And Shards of Minium aren't too easy to come by. I think it was even planned that mobs spawned from mob spawners will not drop Shards. So you'd have to get the resources to make a Mystcraft Desert Eternal Night world if you want to come anywhere near mass-producing. And you'd still have to kill the monsters yourself.

EE3 seems imbalanced in some aspects, but it's actually pretty okay.

THIS IS NOT TRUE

I have a personal ender chest located in my house, any player that goes to the physical chest CAN access those items (tested against Ops and non Ops)

Thanks for reading the rest of my post, where I said you need a diamond to make it private.

Thanks for reading the rest of my post, where I said you need a diamond to make it private.

Personal chest, as in Diamond protected, I stand by my statement

I am not sure if they can ender pouch to it but they have opened the chest, my name is shown top right and I watched both ops and non ops take items and put items in