Sewage and sludge?

Poent

How do I pump from the pools of sluge and sewage in the new tekkit? BC pumps do not work and the MineFactory sewer and sludge processors do not work.

Thanks

edit: a warning for signing my post? really?

• 2 months later...

You can always drop in a mod with working liquid pipes. I put in some of the universal electric mods and one of them gave had a pipe that could pump sludge.

i am currently playing ampz 2.0 and have run into this issue, what specific pump was it that could pump sludge, because I need to pump sewage and hopefully it will work for both. I have mechanical pipe and electric pump, but the electric pump doesn't recognize the sewage

i am currently playing ampz 2.0 and have run into this issue, what specific pump was it that could pump sludge, because I need to pump sewage and hopefully it will work for both. I have mechanical pipe and electric pump, but the electric pump doesn't recognize the sewage

Go ask over at the FTB launcher. We don't offer support here for their packs.

How do I pump from the pools of sluge and sewage in the new tekkit? BC pumps do not work and the MineFactory sewer and sludge processors do not work.

Thanks

edit: a warning for signing my post? really?

It might be a version bug. I am using the latest tekkit build and I pump sludge directly from my harvesters with one waterproof cobble stone pipe and one waterproof void pipe. For MFR machines you don't need a wooden pipe or autarchic gate as they eject their contents without needing to be pumped, a stone pipe is fine.

As far as sewage I use liqiducts connected to the bottom of the sewers and that works just fine for me.

If you are not doing it wrong and its still not working I would recommend switching to the latest mod-build. In my personal experience it works much better. Phased pipes were not working for me at all until I switched.

It might be a version bug. I am using the latest tekkit build and I pump sludge directly from my harvesters with one waterproof cobble stone pipe and one waterproof void pipe. For MFR machines you don't need a wooden pipe or autarchic gate as they eject their contents without needing to be pumped, a stone pipe is fine.

As far as sewage I use liqiducts connected to the bottom of the sewers and that works just fine for me.

If you are not doing it wrong and its still not working I would recommend switching to the latest mod-build. In my personal experience it works much better. Phased pipes were not working for me at all until I switched.

you missed the point they are talking about the lakes not the machines

atm you cant pump from a lake and like pessi said you dont need pumps for machines they auto output stuff including liquid

in all actuality taking the stuff out of the machine is imo rather pointless as it really doesnt do much atm and in no way impedes the machines productivity

Go ask over at the FTB launcher. We don't offer support here for their packs.

I know that, and I wasn't asking anyone whom runs the forums for support, I was replaying to a comment that someone had actually found a workaround using the same mods, it doesn't matter which mod pack it is, since it is not a mod pack specific issue, rather an individual mod's interaction with another. I use both launchers and play packs from both, and really get annoyed at the tit for tat bs that people like to initiate between the two. Of course I am browsing both forums for answers since they both use mods mixed together in different packs. But thanks for your wonderful suggestion which in no part helped.