New Technic server looking for builders to make an AMAZING spawn!!!

Devo_008

Hey guys I am from Claytonia's Tekkit section and I am in charge of putting together our spawn and I am in need of some help for building it, we have a theme selected its just a matter of putting the ideas into Tekkit so if anyone would like to help fill out the application below and I'll get back to you ASAP

Thanks

IGN:

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:

Have you been OP/Admin/Mod on any other servers?:

How much time can you commit to building?:

How much building experience do you have?:

Rate your building quality out of 10:

Why should I add you to my building team?:

Lastly Post 3 pictures of your past builds, DO NOT Google them as I will check this beforehand

Happy Mining!

Ok either your stupid or you just don't give a sh** in either case you deserve a good tongue lashing a guy nicely pointed out to you that you were violating the forum rules and you brushed it off like eh no big deal I do what I want when i want which is what my comment was about if your that ignorant allow me to De ignorize you

There are rules for posting here if someone makes notice of you violating a rule the proper thing to do is apologize and thank them for saving your a** from the moderators ( beleive me you wouldn't like how they deal with blind stupid ppl like you)

I'd you can't handle that kindly pi** off

And in case that wasn't clear enough here's a thread where the guy did the right thing

http://forums.technicpack.net/index.php?posts/398023

Is it a Sex toy themed server?

Bwahahaaha! Thanks for that.

allow me to De ignorize you

Yes! De ignorize the bejesus out of this clown.

OP, kindly peruse the Forum rules that were graciously given to you before a horde of rule abiding board denizens descend on this thread. What could have been a tame, productive thread for you will devolve into tears and blood. At least one person may get a new badge or title.

Happy Tekkiting!

cool beans

yeah...

I would advise dropping that retarded(Disclaimer: No offence intended towards beings afflicted with mental retardation) attitude you have there.

You must remember some things before you start spewing bullshit all over our, relatively, squeaky clean forums. We do not tolerate idiocy of any sort around here, be it as simple as ignoring the rules, to acting like an entitled dickbag(a bag of dicks), to ignoring goodhearted advice given by, relatively, productive members of this here community.

So heed my words and listen well; Your actions to this point have given you the squishy baby headness, and should they continue to refuse to utilise your nervous tissue, the moderators will be forced to put you out of your misery and toss you into the abyss of perma-banning, to which you will travel through the bog of temp-banness, if you are lucky.

yeah...

I would advise dropping that retarded(Disclaimer: No offence intended towards beings afflicted with mental retardation) attitude you have there.

You must remember some things before you start spewing bullshit all over our, relatively, squeaky clean forums. We do not tolerate idiocy of any sort around here, be it as simple as ignoring the rules, to acting like an entitled dickbag(a bag of dicks), to ignoring goodhearted advice given by, relatively, productive members of this here community.

So heed my words and listen well; Your actions to this point have given you the squishy baby headness, and should they continue to refuse to utilise your nervous tissue, the moderators will be forced to put you out of your misery and toss you into the abyss of perma-banning, to which you will travel through the bog of temp-banness, if you are lucky.

Lolwut, this place is anal

Hi guys.

:siren:I just gave warnings to two people for backseat moderation. How about everyone stop frothing at the mouth and scrambling over each other to keep being redundant? We have this thing called the "report" button, and I'm tired of seeing pages and pages of people ignoring it to play undeputized sheriff in every goddamn thread. Unless you are the king of fucking comedy I will be handing out warnings next time I see this kind of idiotic pointless posting. :siren:

(protip: You probably aren't the king of comedy)