Help Test Tekkit 1.2.5c (1.6.4, FINALLY!)

Skuli

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: Went to check my space station, soon as I right clicked on one of my Oxygen sealers the game crashed, loaded back up, right click on it again, no issues. Move to next sealer, repeat the whole crash/load/okay thing.

2nd Edit: After checking third oxygen sealer through same process game seems to crash once loaded. Not 100% certain but I think it is due to the bubble it creates, when I looked at that bubble it crashes. Posted crash report down a few posts.

Are you running 1.2.5b?

This bug was supposed to be fixed in the GC build in 1.2.5b...

Are you running 1.2.5b?

This bug was supposed to be fixed in the GC build in 1.2.5b...

yes this was on 1.2.5b     =(

EDIT: I should add I had no issues before in the previous version. The spacestation and moon base were all built in 1.2.4. Do I need to remake all the GC items in 1.2.5b?

Edited by Shawn Mullins

Found a power glitch using 1.2.5.b :

Connected a almost empty redstone energy cell to a empty galacticraft energy storage module via a heavy aluminium wire, switched the empty redstone energy cell to output, it went to full, toggled it to stop outputting to that side, re-enabled the output and the galacticraft energy storage was also full.

Love good energy production but this is a bit extreme ;)

Next to this no way to get readings via openccsensors from the redstone energy cell alas, but works for the galacticraft energy storage.

Edited by Gigeran

Checked the results about my power glitch (tested single player only) :

- redstone energy conduit can not retrieve energy from that storage, only aluminium wire does. (disabling aluminium wire is not an option then alas)

- redstone energy conduit does not cause the glitch. (but can store energy in the energy storage module, not pull from it)

- buildcraft pipes do not cause the glitch see redstone energy conduit.

- glitch only happens with input on energy storage connected to output of redstone energy cell via aluminium wire.

Would second the adding of ExtraCells for the ME system so fluids can also be governed by it if possible then a viable upgrade from stepping up from logistic pipes.

Definitely, this seems like a small, but helpful add-on to ME for the now ~27 fluids in Tekkit.

Edited by Thrawn89

Hi there :)

I try to make atomic science work but I have problems with control rods. I can put some in front of my fission reactor, they don't stop it working and finally the fission reactor explodes. I tried differents configurations, put severals control rod around the fission reactor.., all work but not the control rod. This problem make the fission reactor impossible to use here.I play with the 1.25b version.

PS : sorry for my aproximative english ^^

Tech, on 16 Feb 2014 - 04:23 AM, said:

~Breaking the block a Wireless Receiver/Transmitter is sitting on will cause client to crash.

~Project Red Covers don't have a recipe in NEI

- Happened to me yea.

- Pretty sure they are disabled because Forge Microblocks do exactly the same.

circuit fabricator, electric comopressor no longer drains max energy (yay)... however, now it will fully charge when powered by an energy cell set to only 1RF/t, and even then it fills up the power meter without actually draining from the cell. I'm thinking this is wrong. It should consume at least a little RF hmm?

Attention, the link is not the real link because when you put your mouse over the link, it downloads the 1.2.0 version. You must copy the link and change the end of the link by 1.2.5c

Huh, how odd.  I fixed it.  Thanks.

Any reason I am not finding any of the gems for making gem tools?  I see the recipes in NEI but have yet to encounter them. Am I missing something?

I fixed this by going into the ProjectRed.cfg and setting it to retro regen my world. warning, back up before you attempt this. might break your builds.... a volcano almost destroyed by house... 

For some reason, my Galacticraft Energy Storage Modules will not power any ME items, but they will power Galacticraft items.

I also notice that I am not finding any batteries in NEI. the item that shows up with the recipe for a battery is the Multi-Tool (14226) from Calclaviacore.  

Also I can't seem to figure out how to get the Energy Storage Unit to work.  it doesn't seem to want to charge.

I also notice that I am not finding any batteries in NEI. the item that shows up with the recipe for a battery is the Multi-Tool (14226) from Calclaviacore.  

Also I can't seem to figure out how to get the Energy Storage Unit to work.  it doesn't seem to want to charge.

Interesting,I'll look over the recipes again.  Calclavia doesn't appear to be properly updating recipes when you change IDs int he config files; this may potentially require me to reset calclavia's IDs completely to his supplied defaults, which will cause some world damage...