Help Test Tekkit 1.2.5c (1.6.4, FINALLY!)

Skuli

SO I noticed that the correction derive from modular force fields mod says it accepts both MJ and RF right on the interface of the machine, but it is not currently producing force energy if fed MJ in the latest version.

BC pipes show a line of power flowing to the machine.

Just thought it might be an oversight or a glitch from changing version. If it was not a glitch or oversight I would suggest changing the interface of the machine so it does not tell players it can accept MJ.

I noticed this as well. This power system split is becoming a seriously large issue.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed this as well. This power system split is becoming a seriously large issue.

If they fix that one block to accept MJ it fixes the issues with the update though because the correction deriver can take in and out put both MJ and RF. It could be used to create a power converting system.

Has ANYONE been successful in using an Atomic Science reactor to power... pretty much anything?

If so, what's your setup?

Ok, here is how I set up my fission reactor in 1.2.5 Tekkit. This is laid out in a superflat test world, but I use an exact copy in my basement. The lasers are there for power drain when I was testing the control rods.

Q8qqJhttp://imgur.com/a/Q8qqJ

The first image is overall of how I set it up. Basically it is a 5x5 water square, surrounded by hardened glass, with sides one layer above the water, but not over it. Fission reactor is set directly in the middle of the water. With the thermometer in front.

Second image is of the steam funnels over the water but more importantly it shows how the fluiducts are wrenched to only input in the center of the turbines. Seems to make much more power this way to me. I can fill 2 redstone energy cells and a hardened energy cell with less than half a single fissil fuel rod, when the redstones are are 8m out of the 10m full I yank the rod and put it away in chest. The steam contained runs the system to fill them the rest of the way and then some.

The final image is a close up of the 3 control rods, sticky pistons, and rednet cables connected to the thermometer which is set to 1860°C. Seems to at least take more than one control rod now, I just use three. I also have a fluiduct set to pull out mode and redstone signal disabled connected to the very bottom of the reactor and then to a void pipe to drain the toxic waste from the reactor.

I then run the power to batteries, which power all my TE3 machines in my base, and I have a tesseract connected to my power lines and itemducts. The tesseract can be laid directly on top of a quarry, to accept items then send them home to be machined or stored, and I use 2 hardened energy conduits to power the quarry.

This reactor setup gives my all the energy I need currently.

how do you update your tekkit

In the launcher before you start the actual game their is a little gear icon at the bottom of the tekkit icon on the left side. Select it and then switch it from the recommended build to the latest one.

Be warned though it is highly recommend that you back up your world before trying a version that is still being tested. I actually just made a new world cause I don't know how to do that. It might not be a bad idea to start a new world even if you are comfortable making a back-up because this is an update with lots of big changes and things work a bit differently now.

getting crash on both 1.2.4 and 1.2.5. pc rebooted it self and the server would no longer work

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Don't be sad, have a hug! <3

Time: 1/30/14 6:17 PM

Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NullPointerException

at StevenDimDoors.mod_pocketDim.core.PocketManager.createAndRegisterBlacklist(PocketManager.java:696)

at StevenDimDoors.mod_pocketDim.saving.DDSaveHandler.loadAll(DDSaveHandler.java:57)

at StevenDimDoors.mod_pocketDim.core.PocketManager.loadInternal(PocketManager.java:435)

at StevenDimDoors.mod_pocketDim.core.PocketManager.load(PocketManager.java:263)

at StevenDimDoors.mod_pocketDim.EventHookContainer.onWorldLoad(EventHookContainer.java:124)

at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_23_EventHookContainer_onWorldLoad_Load.invoke(.dynamic)

at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:39)

at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:108)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71247_a(MinecraftServer.java:259)

at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:187)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:445)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.6.4

Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1

Java Version: 1.7.0_21, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 1517989856 bytes (1447 MB) / 2350776320 bytes (2241 MB) up to 2863333376 bytes (2730 MB)

JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx3G -Xms2G

AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0

FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 90 mods loaded, 90 mods active

mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (Tekkit.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (Tekkit.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv13.c} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.7} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

ImmibisMicroblocks{57.5.0} [immibis's Microblocks] (immibis-microblocks-57.5.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

Micdoodlecore{} [Micdoodle8 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

OpenModsCore{0.1} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (powercrystalscore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

AppliedEnergistics{rv13.c} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv13-c-mc162.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

BuildCraft|Core{4.2.2} [buildCraft] (BUILDCRAFT-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

UniversalElectricity{3.0.1} [universal Electricity] (universal-electricity-3.0.1.26-core.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

CalclaviaCore{@MAJOR@.@MINOR@.@REVIS@} [CalclaviaCore] (calclavia core-1.1.1.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

AtomicScience{1.1.0} [Atomic Science] (atomic-science-1.1.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

Autoutils{1.0.1} [Autoutils] (autoutils-1.6.4-1.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

Backpack{1.26.29} [backpack] (BACKPACK-1.26.29-1.6.X.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

ComputerCraft{1.58} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.58.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

BuildCraft|Builders{4.2.2} [bC Builders] (BUILDCRAFT-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

BuildCraft|Energy{4.2.2} [bC Energy] (BUILDCRAFT-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

BuildCraft|Factory{4.2.2} [bC Factory] (BUILDCRAFT-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

BuildCraft|Transport{4.2.2} [bC Transport] (BUILDCRAFT-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MineFactory Reloaded] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

CoFHCore{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Core] (cofhcore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

NetherOres{1.6.2R2.2.1} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-2.2.1-14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.219} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.219.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.2} [Thermal Expansion] (thermalexpansion-3.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

BigReactors{0.2.15A} [big Reactors] (bigreactors-0.2.15A.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

bspkrsCore{v5.2(1.6.4)} [bspkrsCore] (BSPKRSCOREV5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

BuildCraft|Silicon{4.2.2} [bC Silicon] (BUILDCRAFT-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

Additional-Buildcraft-Objects{1.0.7.558} [Additional Buildcraft Objects] (buildcraft-Z-additional-buildcraft-objects-1.0.7.558.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

CarpentersBlocks{v2.0.0} [Carpenter's Blocks] (carpenter's blocks v2.0.0 - MC 1.6+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

ChickenChunks{1.3.3.3} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

CoFHLoot{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Loot] (cofhcore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Masquerade] (cofhcore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

CoFHSocial{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Social] (cofhcore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

CoFHWorld{2.0.0.2} [CoFH World] (cofhcore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

CCTurtle{1.58} [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.58.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

ImmibisCore{57.1.92} [immibis Core] (immibis-core-57.1.92.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

DimensionalAnchors{57.1.91} [Dimensional Anchors] (dimensional-anchor-57.1.91.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

dimdoors{1.6.4R2.1.2RC1} [Dimensional Doors] (dimensionaldoors-2.2.1RC1-434.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

EnderStorage{1.4.3.5} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.3.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

EE3{pre2a} [Equivalent Exchange 3] (equivalentexchange3-1.6.4-pre2a.56.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

GalacticraftCore{2.0.8} [Galacticraft Core] (galacticraft-1.6.4-2.0.8.908.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

GalacticraftMars{2.0.8} [Galacticraft Mars] (galacticraft-planets-1.6.4-2.0.8.908.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

GregsLighting{1.9.1} [Greg's Lighting] (GregsLighting-1.9.1-mc1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

inventorytweaks{1.56} [inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

IronChest{5.4.1.697} [iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.6.4-5.4.1.697.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

LogisticsPipes|Main{0.7.4.dev.102} [Logistics Pipes] (logisticspipes-mc1.6.4-0.7.4.dev.102.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Atum] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: IC2] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMagicalCrops{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Magical Crops] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

Mystcraft{0.10.12.00} [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.6.4-0.10.12.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: RP2] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MFFS{3.6.2} [Modular Force Field System] (modular-force-field-system-3.6.2.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

numina{0.1.1-53} [Numina] (numina-1.6.2-0.1.1-53.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

powersuits{0.9.0-89} [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (modularpowersuits-1.6.4-0.9.0-89.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

OCS{1.6.4.1} [OpenCCSensors] (OPENCCSENSORS-1.6.4.1B.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

OpenMods{0.1} [OpenMods] (openmodslib-0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

OpenPeripheralCore{0.3.0} [OpenPeripheralCore] (openperipheralcore-0.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

OpenPeripheral{0.1} [OpenPeripheralAddons] (openperipheraladdons-0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

powersuitaddons{@VERSION@} [Andrew's Modular Powersuits Addons] (powersuitaddons-1.6.4-884.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

bau5_ProjectBench{1.8.0} [Project Bench] (ProjectBench-1.6.2-v1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

QuantumCraft{1.1} [qCraft] (qcraft1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

Redstone Arsenal{1.0.0.0} [Redstone Arsenal] (RedstoneArsenal-1.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

StevesCarts{2.0.0.b10} [steve's Carts 2] (stevescarts2.0.0.b10.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

tradeboothmod{0.6.4.2} [Trade Booth Mod] (tradebooth.0.6.4.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

TreeCapitator{Forge 1.6.4.r09} [Treecapitator] (TREECAPITATOR.FORGE.1.6.4.R09.UNIVERSAL.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

Vending{1.1.1} [Vending] (vending-1.6.4-1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

weaponmod{1.6.2 v1.13.5} [balkon's WeaponMod] (WeaponMod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

McMultipart{1.0.0.219} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.219.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.219} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.219.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

Player Count: 0 / 20; []

Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

In atomic assembler recipes u need "motor" for lots of the stuff, if not all. The motor got no recipe though.

I used atomic to make steam, and used the steam in steam turbines, worked fine, but seemed like they changed the about of steam produced got lowered with 1.2.5

I don't know if they lowered or not. I seem to make more power now than I did before. Used to use almost a whole fissil fuel rod ( bout 75%-85%) to fill my batteries, now I'm filling in under half a rod( over 50% left). I did change from opaque to regular fluiducts though when I had to remake my reactor setup.

I don't know if they lowered or not. I seem to make more power now than I did before. Used to use almost a whole fissil fuel rod ( bout 75%-85%) to fill my batteries, now I'm filling in under half a rod( over 50% left). I did change from opaque to regular fluiducts though when I had to remake my reactor setup.

I can say either havnt done any testing, it was just was i first encountered after update. Before i didnt use funnels, but tank, mb they changed that. It could be that they buffed their own turbines again, from what i heard, they was nerf a lot from 1.5.2 to 1.6.4.

Just tried doing some cc programming, and saw they the formatting of the text is very badly screwed, some letters are so badly formatted that u cant see what they where supposed to be. The problem is on both the computer and the monitors, and both normal and advanced. Both formatting issues is on ssp and smp.

Has ANYONE been successful in using an Atomic Science reactor to power... pretty much anything?

Realized just now you didn't want to know how I set up my reactor but how I powered my stuff. Well like said at the end of the other post I use a tesseract ( which I didn't cheat in, found a ender lake in a mystcraft age) to send it out to a quarry or BC pump when needed. However before I had that Tesseract I used A few redstone energy cells. I would charge one, and use one on the quarry, and keep rotating. I've found the new TE3 conduits connect to almost anything and give it power. Even GC stuff that requires power in from a certain side, these will power from anyside. I haven't used any ME network storage, steve's carts, Logistic Pipes, MFFS, Openperiperal, Bigreactors, or Powersuits stuff. I'm only using Buildcraft, galactic craft, atomic science, TE3, and Mystcraft. So all my stuff hooks right up. I've noticed the power drain mentioned by others from the GC machines, but I just move the conduit that powers them slightly to break the power loop for them when not in use.

this is my first reactor on the 1.6.4 version, my only issue currently is with chunkloading, if I leave the reactor it powers down (a single plasma block gets stuck) but as far as I know that issue is not with atomic science

oA32eBi.jpg

Try placing a chunk loader TonyVS? Had to do this to get the quarry and/or pump to keep going unless I stood by it. btw, where did you get the space station template? Saw you post about it previously.

if you look down to the bottom of the picture you will see 2 chunk loaders one from railcraft and one from chicken chunks and it doesn't help, there is an actual issue with chunk loading in mcpc+ from what I understand.

this station started as a schematic but I modded it greatly. I will see if I can find the original link

Atomic Science reactor build you ask?

normal flood type fusion reactor, diamond shaped, 5 block diameter. single reactor core. placed water over the top of each magnet. also ringed the outside of the reactor build with water. placed steam funnels over the water to collect steam. None of the funnels are stacked since stacking the funnels seems to no longer work. Fed 5 chemical extractors water from a single aqueous accumulator, via fluiducts. output the deuterium directly from the extractors using fluiducts set the extract mode and given a redstone signal. Fed the deuterium strait into the reactor core.

attached a fluiduct to each of the steam funnels to collect steam. all fluiducts were in normal mode when collecting steam. piped this steam to an array of large turbines. collected the power from the turbines via redstone conduits and piped some of the power back to the reactor core and chemical extracts.

clean install with no config changes, and the reactor did not work. steam funnels will not work with the config as is.

This is very important:

Altered the config file for atomic science slightly. After the alteration, the reactor ran just fine. no issues and plenty of power to keep its self running and provide power to whatever I decided to build.

This is the only change it takes to get steam funnels working in tekkit. Without this change, steam funnels do not work in Tekkit.

####################

# general

####################

general {

B:"Allow Alternate Recipes"=true

B:"Allow Layered Turbines"=true <--- This change right here.

B:"Allow Radioactive Ores"=false

B:"Allow Toxic Waste"=true

B:"Allow Uranium Ore Dictionary Compatiblity"=true

B:"Disable IC2 Uranium Compression (Recommended)"=true

B:"Disable Radiation"=false

D:"Fulmination Output Multiplier"=1.0

B:"Radioactive Ores"=false

I:"Steam Ratio"=40

I:"Steam to Joule Ratio"=5000

D:"Turbine Output Multiplier"=4.5

I:"Uranium Hexafluoride Ratio"=200

}

When the reactor was first powered up, I only had 4 chemical extracts feeding it deuterium, this was not enough to keep it running non-stop. In this state, the reactor could only spin up about 35 large turbines. Adding the 5th extractor gave the reactor the deuterium it needed to continuously run. after around 5 minutes the steam output had increased to such a degree that I eventually had over 130 large turbines hooked up and running at full speed.

Moral of the story? Keep your fusion reactors well fed, running continuously, and running HOT.

Thanks for the link. Ahh I do see the chunk loader now that you say that. I have had an issue sometimes with chunk loading, or generation. I would leave my base, walk 200m or so out to the quarry. Hang out awhile, go to return to base and sometimes like 3 or 4 chunks in a line would vanish. I wouldn't see them vanish they just wouldn't be there, I could see into the ground and such. They were there when I walked past minutes ago. A simple save, quit and reload would fix it but I'm not on a server, just my single player world. Sorry I guess I can't do anything to help, I had to google MCPC+ just now. I'm just an old guy who's noobish at all this stuff.

I read but have not fully tested that if you change cleanuptime=1200 to cleanuptime=0 in the ChickenChunks.cfg, it will get rid of those strips of missing chunks, and theoretically fix my chunk-loading issues but I have not fully tested it yet but I think it did fix the missing strips of chunks. It is apparently and issue between chickenchunks and mcpc+ and how they do chunk cleanup. so I don't know if this will work for anyone not using mcpc+ "use at own risk and backup your files"

Not sure if this is the right place for this (new here) but would it be possible to have Biomes O' Plenty 'officially' added to the pack? (guaranteed this is probably in the wrong place but I couldn't find a suggestion thread)

Not sure if this is the right place for this (new here) but would it be possible to have Biomes O' Plenty 'officially' added to the pack? (guaranteed this is probably in the wrong place but I couldn't find a suggestion thread)

Nahh, ExtrabiomesXL or Higlands would be better. BoP has so many biomes it's kind of spammy, imo.

Just tried doing some cc programming, and saw they the formatting of the text is very badly screwed, some letters are so badly formatted that u cant see what they where supposed to be. The problem is on both the computer and the monitors, and both normal and advanced. Both formatting issues is on ssp and smp.

Are you using a resource pack? Sphax maybe..

This is a known issue. As I remember something regarding the fonts.

For now I have fixed this via removing the ascii.png file in the resource pack assets minecraft folder.

So the game uses the default font.

cannot confirm this, seems to be your tex pack, if you're using one

DGYcb47.png

6J8TVhv.png