Help Test Tekkit 1.2.5c (1.6.4, FINALLY!)

Skuli

I'm running 1.2.4 on my server, connecting with the 1.2.4 client build, getting the following error on the client.

Forge Mod Loader has found ID mismatches

Complete details are in the log file

ID 2452 from Mod EE3 is missing

ID 2453 from Mod EE3 is missing

ID 2454 is mismatched between world and game

ID 2455 is mismatched between world and game

You cannot connect to this server

Build 1.2.4 was a clean install on my server.

Hm, I'll take a look at that.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skuli, to enable uranite ore generation u HAVE to change the uranite ID from ... I think 930 to 1402 in two cofh config files!

This will enable it... Nothing else worked for me.

Tekkit1.2configcofhWorld.cfg

####################

# uranite

####################

uranite {

I:BlockId=1402

I:BlockMeta=0

I:ClusterSize=3

I:MaxY=25

I:MinY=1

I:NumClusters=9

B:RetroGen=true

}

Tekkit1.2configcofhWorldCustomGen.txt

UNIFORM    Uranite    1402    0    3    9    1    25    true

I see. Thanks. I'll have an update out this afternoon.

If you don't mind, I'd like to add a request for something, anything, for transmission of redstone signals between dimensions. Wireless Redstone maybe? As awesome as the new PRC and the cables are, I cannot use them to control stuff in the nether or Mystcraft ages from the overworld. The only way to do that requires an AE network with quantum bridges, which seems a bit excessive and expensive for transmitting, let's say, an on/off signal to my quarry.

EDIT: scratch that, it's not even possible with AE, I just noticed we're running rv13 and P2P tunnels were added in rv14 :(

Other than that, I'm excited for the upcoming stable release. 1.2.2 has been running fine for me so far. Keep up the good work!

If you don't mind, I'd like to add a request for something, anything, for transmission of redstone signals between dimensions. Wireless Redstone maybe? As awesome as the new PRC and the cables are, I cannot use them to control stuff in the nether or Mystcraft ages from the overworld. The only way to do that requires an AE network with quantum bridges, which seems a bit excessive and expensive for transmitting, let's say, an on/off signal to my quarry.

You can do that with ender storage (pouch and/or chest) and BC gates.

Everything seems to work fine expect for one thing, a bug between Dimensional Doors and Galacticraft.

On my server, whenever a dimensional door is placed on the moon and then log off the server and log back in your client crashes. The server's fine, but the client can't connect to it anymore unless you remove the pocket dimension you created in world/DimensionalDoors. The crash-report says that it failed because dimension -28 was already registered.

Here's the error players get if they try to connect to server:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Failed to register dimension for id -28, One is already registered

at net.minecraftforge.common.DimensionManager.registerDimension(DimensionManager.java:127)

at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.network.GCCorePacketHandlerClient.onPacketData(GCCorePacketHandlerClient.java:398)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handlePacket(NetworkRegistry.java:255)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handleCustomPacket(NetworkRegistry.java:245)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handlePacket250Packet(FMLNetworkHandler.java:85)

at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72501_a(NetClientHandler.java:1651)

at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet250CustomPayload.func_73279_a(SourceFile:61)

at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74428_b(TcpConnection.java:462)

at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72551_d(NetClientHandler.java:281)

at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting.func_73876_c(GuiConnecting.java:51)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1580)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:910)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:838)

at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --

Stacktrace:

at net.minecraftforge.common.DimensionManager.registerDimension(DimensionManager.java:127)

at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.network.GCCorePacketHandlerClient.onPacketData(GCCorePacketHandlerClient.java:398)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handlePacket(NetworkRegistry.java:255)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handleCustomPacket(NetworkRegistry.java:245)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handlePacket250Packet(FMLNetworkHandler.java:85)

at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72501_a(NetClientHandler.java:1651)

at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet250CustomPayload.func_73279_a(SourceFile:61)

at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72551_d(NetClientHandler.java:281)

at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting.func_73876_c(GuiConnecting.java:51)

-- Affected screen --

Details:

Screen name: net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting

Stacktrace:

Are there any known fixes to this?

How is atomic Science broken? I am using it (In a limited fashion mind you) and the only issue I am currently having is the plasma getting stuck. Now from what I have read that has to do with chunkloader issues not keeping chunks loaded, when users are away. I just go afk next to my reactor and have no issues

Atomic Science - I can not get the control rod to cool my fission reactor down anymore like it used to. Themometer goes off, sends signal to sticky piston, it pushes the control rod up next to the reactor, but it continues to heat up until meltdown.

1.2.4 removed all my atomic science stuff as I guess it changed IDs. I spawned in everything I lost and reconstructed exactly as I had it but won't work correctly now. Making a test world to see if more control rods are needed now or something.

EDIT: Okay, built a replica setup on test world. Can confirm one control rod no longer cools the fission reactor no matter which side it is placed on. However using 2 or 3 control rods DOES cool the reactor. Strange change but I guess that is more like the real deal, they don't only have have one control rod.

Atomic Science - I can not get the control rod to cool my fission reactor down anymore like it used to. Themometer goes off, sends signal to sticky piston, it pushes the control rod up next to the reactor, but it continues to heat up until meltdown.

1.2.4 removed all my atomic science stuff as I guess it changed IDs. I spawned in everything I lost and reconstructed exactly as I had it but won't work correctly now. Making a test world to see if more control rods are needed now or something.

EDIT: Okay, built a replica setup on test world. Can confirm one control rod no longer cools the fission reactor no matter which side it is placed on. However using 2 or 3 control rods DOES cool the reactor. Strange change but I guess that is more like the real deal, they don't only have have one control rod.

The control rods doesn't directly cool the Fission reactor. It's used to turn it off when the control rod is touching the reactor, which causes it to cool... That's odd you need 2-3 control rods to turn it off. Will need to try this when i get home.

Atomic Science + PowerSuit makes our server crash every time someone is going to be "poisoned radioactive" ... i hate this mod more and more... pls delete it :(

java.lang.AbstractMethodError: net.machinemuse.powersuits.item.ItemPowerArmorBoots.isProtectedFromPoison(Lnet/minecraft/item/ItemStack;Lnet/minecraft/entity/EntityLivingBase;Ljava/lang/String;)Z

at calclavia.lib.prefab.poison.Poison.isEntityProtected(Poison.java:118)

at calclavia.lib.prefab.poison.PoisonRadiation.isEntityProtected(PoisonRadiation.java:24)

at calclavia.lib.prefab.poison.Poison.poisonEntity(Poison.java:91)

at calclavia.lib.prefab.block.BlockRadioactive.func_71847_b(BlockRadioactive.java:88)

at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72893_g(WorldServer.java:440)

at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72835_b(WorldServer.java:199)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:657)

at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:276)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

Skuli, to enable uranite ore generation u HAVE to change the uranite ID from ... I think 930 to 1402 in two cofh config files!

This will enable it... Nothing else worked for me.

\Tekkit1.2\config\cofh\World.cfg

####################

# uranite

####################

uranite {

I:BlockId=1402

I:BlockMeta=0

I:ClusterSize=3

I:MaxY=25

I:MinY=1

I:NumClusters=9

B:RetroGen=true

}

\Tekkit1.2\config\cofh\WorldCustomGen.txt

UNIFORM    Uranite    1402    0    3    9    1    25    true

Uranium ore generation seems to be just fine, at about 1.5 to 2x the rate of diamond per chunk.

The control rods doesn't directly cool the Fission reactor. It's used to turn it off when the control rod is touching the reactor, which causes it to cool... That's odd you need 2-3 control rods to turn it off. Will need to try this when i get home.

A single control rod did not keep my reactor from exploding either.

Atomic Science + PowerSuit makes our server crash every time someone is going to be "poisoned radioactive" ... i hate this mod more and more... pls delete it :(

java.lang.AbstractMethodError: net.machinemuse.powersuits.item.ItemPowerArmorBoots.isProtectedFromPoison(Lnet/minecraft/item/ItemStack;Lnet/minecraft/entity/EntityLivingBase;Ljava/lang/String;)Z

at calclavia.lib.prefab.poison.Poison.isEntityProtected(Poison.java:118)

at calclavia.lib.prefab.poison.PoisonRadiation.isEntityProtected(PoisonRadiation.java:24)

at calclavia.lib.prefab.poison.Poison.poisonEntity(Poison.java:91)

at calclavia.lib.prefab.block.BlockRadioactive.func_71847_b(BlockRadioactive.java:88)

at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72893_g(WorldServer.java:440)

at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72835_b(WorldServer.java:199)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:657)

at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:276)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

Confirmed. Thank you.

Everything seems to work fine expect for one thing, a bug between Dimensional Doors and Galacticraft.

On my server, whenever a dimensional door is placed on the moon and then log off the server and log back in your client crashes. The server's fine, but the client can't connect to it anymore unless you remove the pocket dimension you created in world/DimensionalDoors. The crash-report says that it failed because dimension -28 was already registered.

Here's the error players get if they try to connect to server:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Failed to register dimension for id -28, One is already registered

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --

Stacktrace:

-- Affected screen --

Details:

Screen name: net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting

Stacktrace:

Are there any known fixes to this?

This is a verified bug, can reproduce. Thanks. I'm not sure there is a workaround currently.

When I updated from 1.2.2 to 1.2.4, my fission reactor and fissile fuel rods were all gone, so I decided to spawn in new ones because there's no recipe for the motors needed for the recipe. When I spawned in the fuel rods, it crashed my game and now I can't get back into the world, is there any way to fix this?

When I updated from 1.2.2 to 1.2.4, my fission reactor and fissile fuel rods were all gone, so I decided to spawn in new ones because there's no recipe for the motors needed for the recipe. When I spawned in the fuel rods, it crashed my game and now I can't get back into the world, is there any way to fix this?

This update shouldn't have altered any Atomic Science item ids. This is the second report, however, so I'm looking into it.

Were you wearing a quantum suit, by any chance?