Help Test Tekkit 1.2.5c (1.6.4, FINALLY!)

Skuli

@Gio

You can just use a MFR Unifier to turn different mod's ores/dusts/ingots to a single type. This machine can be automated.

Hmkay, didn't know of that machine yet, but isn't there any way to do it through the config files?

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allrighty, so here is what I have as the current reported issues for the 1.6.4 update.

If anyone can confirm that any issue on this list HAS been resolved with one of the modpack updates, please let me know!

* Ore spawns duplicated in overworld (Galacticraft/TE3)

* Include MPS Addons

* Include MPS TE recipes

* Right-clicking Atomic Science machines crashes

* Tessaract -> Logistics Pipes crashes (fixed in BC 4.2.2/LP dev.96 maybe?)

* Fluid Ducts can't extract steam from Atomic Science Steam Funnels

* Uranium ore in world generation broken

* Can't breed animals manually

* EE3 not working?

* Hide multiblocks in NEI

Dupe bug: Breaking stirling engines

• Discord Moderator

Hmkay, didn't know of that machine yet, but isn't there any way to do it through the config files?

No. When you have multiple mods that all have the same kind of resource all the resources of a "type" get registered in the Forge dictionary. So, "Tin" from every mods gets registered in Forge as interchangeable in recipes and such. This is a good thing. Which mod's resources you get out of a processing machine depends on a few different factors, but can often be unpredictable at first. Just use the unifier to turn all your different kinds of resources that are the same in the dictionary to a single type of resource.

* Include MPS Addons - Cant find them

* Include MPS TE recipes - Can see the recipes, but cant craft it

* Right-clicking Atomic Science machines crashes - Still crashes

* Tessaract -> Logistics Pipes crashes (fixed in BC 4.2.2/LP dev.96 maybe?) - Fixed

* Can't breed animals manually - Fixed

* EE3 not working? - Still not working

* Hide multiblocks in NEI - Still shown

Dupe bug: Breaking stirling engines - Fixed

* Include MPS Addons - Cant find them

* Include MPS TE recipes - Can see the recipes, but cant craft it

* Right-clicking Atomic Science machines crashes - Still crashes

* Tessaract -> Logistics Pipes crashes (fixed in BC 4.2.2/LP dev.96 maybe?) - Fixed

* Can't breed animals manually - Fixed

* EE3 not working? - Still not working

* Hide multiblocks in NEI - Still shown

Dupe bug: Breaking stirling engines - Fixed

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noticed that when i breeded animals manually, in two different worlds, the hearts around their head dosent apear, but breed still works, just not visually.

Fluid Ducts, does have steam in them, IF you place a Steam Funnel, and connect the Fluiduct right away you get steam in the Fluiduct, but chould not figure out a way to "tap it out" of the pipes.

Also have in mind, if you remove the Fluiduct, and place a new one, the steam will NOT apear in the fluiduct. Solution to get steam in the fluiduct again is to remove fluiduct and Steam Funnel it was connected to.

Chould not find any Uranium im three differemt ravines, which is odd when it spawns from 0-60

Tessaract -> Logistics Pipes is Fixed

Right-Clicking Atomic Sience machines crashes - Still crashes on the actuall machines, but not the one that warms up the water

Ore spawns duplicated in overworld (Galacticraft/TE3) - Still is Tin and Copper ore for TE3 and Galacticraft found. Dont know if that is counted as a bug at all? considering, that machines and pipes in TE3 costs alot, when put together with the recipes with galacticraft. Take Spacestation as a example, requires alot to get building blocks, airduct door etc. 1 compressed tin pr 4th block of tin decoration block, ALSO recipe for Tin decoration block (the blank one) not found in NEI recipes but can still be crafted by putting Compressed tin in the middle bottom slot and stone in the middle at a craftingbench

I am finding that Fluid Ducts are causing the server to hard crash if you try to attach a fluidduct to the top of an Atomic Science Steam Funnel, attaching to the side is fine (not that you would want to but I was testing) also if you put the fluidduct down first and put the funnel under it, it will work as well, it is funny how with the funnel just on the ground the fluidpipe will register steam in it

Not sure if this is purely galacticraft or tekkit as well but I recommend all servers disabled the Oxygen Sealer for now regardless.

Oxygen sealers will succesfully seal an area and work properly untill you unload the area while sealed.

Breaking the seal on an oxygen sealed area after it has been unloaded & reloaded will cause a server crash.

Not sure how many of you play with 'Highlight Tooltips' on (from NEI), but when you are looking at Certus Quartz blocks there is a visual "flipping" back and forth in the HUD tooltip between the quartz crystals and the dust. This happens very fast over and over, but doesn't appear to cause lag or cause a client crash. However, it is something that needs fixed at some point assuming it is not just me experiencing it.

Hi not sure if anyone has brought this up in the thread yet but will wireless redstone and redstone alloy wire be in the new tekkit release? If not, is there something that will replace it cause I have a ton of stuff that uses it, like lights for entire build and stuff.

Hi not sure if anyone has brought this up in the thread yet but will wireless redstone and redstone alloy wire be in the new tekkit release? If not, is there something that will replace it cause I have a ton of stuff that uses it, like lights for entire build and stuff.

Wasnt this a part of the tekkit classic ? And newer have been in this version of tekkit ?

Not likely, and also, http://wiki.technicpack.net/IC2RP2ReplacementGuide

i just encountered a serious bug.. Galacticraft is using the same Dimension ID (-28) as some other mod that i cant identify. I think its Dimensional Doors. but im really not sure. In any case, it ruins your entire world if it happens :/

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Failed to register dimension for id -28, One is already registered

at net.minecraftforge.common.DimensionManager.registerDimension(DimensionManager.java:127)

at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.network.GCCorePacketHandlerClient.onPacketData(GCCorePacketHandlerClient.java:398)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handlePacket(NetworkRegistry.java:255)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handleCustomPacket(NetworkRegistry.java:245)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handlePacket250Packet(FMLNetworkHandler.java:85)

at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72501_a(NetClientHandler.java:1651)

at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet250CustomPayload.func_73279_a(SourceFile:61)

at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74428_b(TcpConnection.java:462)

at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72551_d(NetClientHandler.java:281)

at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting.func_73876_c(GuiConnecting.java:51)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1580)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:910)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:838)

at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

• Discord Moderator

i just encountered a serious bug.. Galacticraft is using the same Dimension ID (-28) as some other mod that i cant identify. I think its Dimensional Doors. but im really not sure. In any case, it ruins your entire world if it happens :/

I have encountered this same problem. I narrowed it down to something between DD and Galacticraft. Simply removing the DimensionalDoors folder from your world (while shut down) gets you back up and running. I'm hoping there is maybe a way to blacklist the Galacticraft dimension IDs (there is a blacklist.txt file in DimensionalDoors/data/ but it is undocumented) as I expect that would resolve this problem.

Hey i found out why Powersuits can't be crafted in Tekkit 2.2.0:

Currently there is a file missing in: [root]\config\machinemuse\recipes called "ThermalExpansion.RECIPES

It can be downlaoded here:

http://machinemuse.net/download.php

http://build.technicpack.net/view/MachineMuse/job/ModularPowersuits/84/

or to be exact from here:

http://build.technicpack.net/view/MachineMuse/job/ModularPowersuits/84/artifact/dist/ThermalExpansion.recipes

Please add this, thx =)

Updated second link to correct version of the mps mod and add a link to the correct download folder after the first...

Hey i found out why Powersuits can't be crafted in Tekkit 2.2.0:

Currently there is a file missing in: [root]\config\machinemuse\recipes called "ThermalExpansion.RECIPES

It can be downlaoded here:

http://machinemuse.net/download.php

or to be exact from here:

http://build.technicpack.net/view/MachineMuse/job/ModularPowersuits/76/artifact/dist/ThermalExpansion.recipes

Please add this, thx =)

Hey Loki :)

I've added that in my server, but some of the recipes, like Wirings, still can't be crafted.

So that might not be the only problem.

Hey Loki :)

I've added that in my server, but some of the recipes, like Wirings, still can't be crafted.

So that might not be the only problem.

whops noted i linked to the wrong version of the mod... that also causes the problem for your Ric. Download the gfile again for the correct version and it will work (just tested, didn't work for me either untill I updated the recipes)

http://build.technicpack.net/view/MachineMuse/job/ModularPowersuits/84/