Let's make conspiracy theories!

Haskar

As I'm being quite bored, I found out that it would've been fun making my own conspiracy theories. Then I had another idea about letting others join the fun. The third idea was to back it up with "facts". Maybe this won't be popular, but I'll try my best. Be creative!

I'll start:

Disneyland will take over the world by poisoning the air using "fairy dust".

The government is a lie; the world is actually controlled by the film industry who use the power of Real 3D to project mindless obedience into millions of poor film-goers. The ultimate plan is to *REDACTED*

I don't watch movies. Ha.

Technic and FTB has teamed up to secretly take over Curse.

Curse is secretly plotting to buy Mojang with the help of EA.

Half Life three might come out within the next century.

Maybe I went a little far with this one...

The sequel to Half-Life 2 is already here, remember? Episodes 1 and 2. Valve probably took HL3, cut it in half, and changed the 3 to a 2 just to watch the community squirm.

To be fair, megladons do have a fair chance to exist, if only as near-bethnic predators. So, no, I wouldn't call it a conspiracy theory.

Now, Sasquatch being closely related to certain members of Congress...

• Moderators

To be fair, megladons do have a fair chance to exist, if only as near-bethnic predators. So, no, I wouldn't call it a conspiracy theory.

Dragons have a fair chance to exist aswell. Or "have" existed. But since there are no live, dead nor fossil specimen as of yet...

The video itself does come off as a conspiracy if you're into such things, especially if you read the comments below.

There is, in fact, no such thing as the internet. There is no computer in the world that runs the same internet , and everyone on-line is an AI. Even those you think are your friends in real life are just AIs programmed to imitate your friends created by EA and their spying via the obvious cover up they named Origin.