*1.0.10b* ✶★✶ B-Team Server ✶★✶ → ☁ Whitelist ☁ Endless Fun ☁ Mature Staff ☁ 25+ Slots ☁ Friendly Community ☁ Age 15+ ☁ 24/7

Keep the server small?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the server to have more slots?

• Yes
    • No

image.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a warning. The server is becoming public soon but we will have another whitelisted bteam which you can apply for here. www.kingdomscity.com/bteam

Hello guys, I am hosting an attack of the b team server, We are only open for people 15 years and older. This will be a whitelisted server and we are accepting about 20-25+ people to play! We have no mods removed or added, but plugins. 

Rules:

• No griefing, pranks are allowed.
  • No raiding people's bases.
  • No killing without the other player agreeing,
  • Do not build nerd poles which is 1 block wide just stacking up
  • Be sure to have fun

If you have any questions contact me on this forum

WHITELIST APPLICATION

Ingame Name:

Why you want to join:

How well do you know this mod pack:

Do you agree to the rules?

Thank you for reading, I will message you on here the server information.

Edited by bolly12321

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame Name: Stompen

Why you want to join: I wanna find a fun and private little server 2 play on.

Skype: xxconsolxx1 Oh and I am sowwy but ma mic is broken so I wont be liek talking in skype

How well do you know this mod pack: I know some of the mods quite good but some mods I haz hard time with.

Do you agree to the rules? Yea I think these are some quite high quality and good rules

Hope to get accepted to be able to join your journey of B teaming.

Edited by Stompen

IGN: courtspop

Why i want to join: i would like to join as i would like to make friends that are mature and dont just want to grief the hell out of me and others for fun.

How well do i knwo this modpack?: i know this modpack pretty well ive been playing since it came out and i watch chimneyswift and generikb so that helps if im unsure ^-^

Do i agree to the rules?: yes of course:D

Thanks for considering me for a space ;')

Ingame Name: hedgehogsniper

Why you want to join:I want to join a new and small server with a limited community so I can really get to enjoy myself and not have to worry about everyone being all over. I'm easy to get along with but I like to live solo and explore a bit. I love to help and share if and when I can.

How well do you know this mod pack: I know it decently well. I'm REALLY good with witchery and know a lot about other mods.

Do you agree to the rules? I totally agree. Breaking rules is pointless and a waste of time. 

Ingame Name: Ultra_Panda2000.      Age:15                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Why i want to join: I want to join because i Am tired of playing by myself. it gets realy booring.                                                                                  skype: Ultra_Panda2000.                                                                                                                                                                                          How well do you know mod pack: I know the Mod pack farly well.                                                                                                                            Do i agree to the rules: yes i agree to all the rules.     

Edited by Ultra_Panda2000

Ingame Name: Markith13

Why you want to join: i love aotbt and it would be fun to play with other people

How well do you know this mod pack: almost every thing

Do you agree to the rules? yes

Ingame Name: MinerZachCraft

Why you want to join: I really enjoy this modpack and the servers I've been on are full of immature kids. I believe that with a whitelist this problem should be fixed as the people on the server are picked by the owner.

How well do you know this modpack: I'm fairly new to this modpack. I would enjoy learning this modpack  with a friendly community to help me. I am pretty good with witchery and tinkers construct and many other mods, though I would like to learn them all.

Do you agree to the rules?: Yes, I know how annoying it can be when your players do not follow the rules, because I have owned my own server that sadly became corrupted and needed to be shutdown. I believe it is pointless and a waste of time and energy to not follow the rules.

Ingame Name: Kris4085

Why I want to join: I'm really into minecraft and just want a friendly server to play on

Skype: Do not want this public- I will message you it if I make the server whitelist :).

How well do I know this modpack: I know everything top to bottom except witchery.

Do you agree to the rules: Of course I agree to the rules.

Ingame Name: scorshua3

Why you want to join: I would like to join, because I want to be apart of a server where people are around the same age as me.

How well do you know this mod pack: I know everything in depth except for galacticraft and thermal expansion but I know a little of both

Do you agree to the rules? absolutley

id like to apply for a spot on your B team server

in game name: B6oy

age 15

id like to join because all I want to do is have fun n help out where ever I can

I have a good understanding of most of the modpack and the parts I dont know im willing to lern about

I agree to all the rules and will acsept any punishment if I brake them

thank you for your time

Edited by B6oy

Ingame Name: JustinIzHeer

Why you want to join: I want to be a part of a whitelisted, friendly community. And a small community to add.

How well do you know this mod pack: Pretty well, 6-7/10.

Do you agree to the rules? Yes

Ingame Name: whiteman12282

Why you want to join: because im looking for a server with no lag that has no items banned and a nice community of people

Skype: I have it but i prefer to use teamspeak skype name is "whiteman ganja"

How well do you know this mod pack: i seen it advertised when it first came out on technic launcher and i find it interesting to play so yeah...

Do you agree to the rules? rules "my middle name is rules", but yeah i agree to them :]

thanks 4 takin the time to read this and maybe accept this application

btw i got a friend who play's with me so maybe you could let him in too if you decide to whitelist me.

Ingame Name: KingTyler001

Why you want to join: I really want a small community to join and play with since this mod pack is based more for multiplayer.

How well do you know this mod pack: I watch all od gennyb's videos and all of bdubs videos. I however have little I have personally done with the mod

Do you agree to the rules? yes I agree to the rules

Ingame Name: Coo_Dungen

Why you want to join: i just want to have some fun with other minecrafters with my witcher.

How well do you know this mod pack: i do know the withcery mod verry well

Ingame Name: IIIMoralesIII

Why you want to join: I've been playing recently on other servers and I havnt gotten the full experience of playing and interacting with people. I'm a community person that is on often. i can build cool stuff and i am really into making the game fun. I'm looking forward to play with you guys and have skype calls with you guys and just have fun!!!   

How well do you know this mod pack:  I know it quiet well and still learning. I'm good with Galacticraft, Whitchery, Advanced Genetics, etc. And im willing to show anyone how to do it.

Do you agree to the rules? Yeah no problem. P.S Im Alex and im an athlete that plays football and wrestles. Im 6'3 185 pounds and im a good college prospect. Yeah im a bit of a nerd when it comes to this :P haha i love this game man. Email me to give me the server ip ill be on later tonight.

Ingame Name: CarlsFriend

Why you want to join: To have a grand time and to make some LP's if thats allowed

How well do you know this mod pack: got the instant it was released and donated to child's play to get it

Do you agree to the rules? Yes, especially the nerd poles. Hate those things yo! :)

Edited by CarlsFriend

IGN: asbjoern11

Why i want to join: Because i am looking for a server with friendly people and the ability to build where i want without getting griefed

Modpack Knowledge: Ive played a bit now but im still not very good

Do you agree to the rules: 'course man, i always do :-D

Ingame Name: Snarferman

Why you want to join: I've been looking for a mature and rather small Attack of the B-Team server.

How well do you know this mod pack: Very well, I am familiar with most of the mods and the pack.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons