Looking people to my Private server [ Whitelist / Dedicated / Mature / PVE ]

IGN: Nigeltd

Modpack experience: amazing played for almost 2 months now and i know what I'm doing.

Why you?: because I'm a great person i do not grief and am strongly against it! i want to have a fun experience with other players in the crazy world of the B-TEAM

Anything extra you want to add?: um i just hope i am added to the server.... thanks!

IGN:Trent365

Modpack experience:Was on a server for about 2 weeks playing but the owner shut it down have no idea why

Why you?:because i never grief i have no friends that play mine craft of anyway i will respect every one on the server because respect is key to having a good and functional white listed server and because that i have no friends that play mc i will not do anything to jeopardise my access to the server because i will have to play by myself again please consider me 

IGN: Dowgs

Modpack experience: I have played it a few times in SP and have watch pretty much all of the main people who play it, GenerikB, Bdubs, Chimney, Keralis, and others.

Why you?: I am planning on starting to grow my youtube channel and would really love to be on a server with others. I am very mature and understand the rules, I was actually looking for a server just like this one.

Anything extra you want to add?: If I do get accepted I will follow the rules, be fun to hang around, and look foward to seeing you soon :-)

Sorry i missed you guys. hiding behind next page lol. You are accepted too!

But as i said before.

"So i think a have enough names in white-list now, so i'll stop taking applications atm to see how many will stay or leave. i'll meaby accept more later on, depending how many is active or how server can run."

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Rjgomez6

Why me?: I know about most off the mod packs. I also have time to research the mods you ask me to.

Anything Extra you want to add?: I don't like PVP and just because I'm 13 don't think I'm immature. I like being organized and building cool houses. I hope you let me join your server. Thanks.

- Rjgomez6

IGN: Nigeltd

Modpack experience: amazing played for almost 2 months now and i know what I'm doing.

Why you?: because I'm a great person i do not grief and am strongly against it! i want to have a fun experience with other players in the crazy world of the B-TEAM

Anything extra you want to add?: um i just hope i am added to the server.... thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

IGN:evanosborne

ModPack Expierience: I play with withcery thermal expansion and project red and many more

Extra Stuff: I like plaing on servers and theres  not many good ones ut there since this is in my area i think it will be a very good server to play on. =) please if i get added tell me and ad me too contacts at my skype evanosborne2 thankyou so much i pray that i get added thnx.

IGN: NoobyDBL

ModPack Expierience: Unleashed, Tekkit lite, and Technic (lol kinda old) 

Extra: I work good as a team, don't like killing (but I do like punchin ;D) I am good with redstone, and my skype is NoobyDBL

IGN: maturesh

Modpack experience: FTB Mindcrack and Unleashed

Why me? Dedicated and laidback player, mature and creative player.

Extra: I like RPing and streaming. I see kindakovanko has applied for this server. He used to play on my FTB Mindcrack server.

Edited by GiantUnicorn

IGN:evanosborne

ModPack Expierience: I play with withcery thermal expansion and project red and many more

Extra Stuff: I like plaing on servers and theres  not many good ones ut there since this is in my area i think it will be a very good server to play on. =) please if i get added tell me and ad me too contacts at my skype evanosborne2 thankyou so much i pray that i get added thnx.

Welcome!

IGN: maturesh

Modpack experience: FTB Mindcrack and Unleashed

Why me? Dedicated and laidback player, mature and creative player.

Extra: I like RPing and streaming. I see kindakovanko has applied for this server. He used to play on my FTB Mindcrack server.

Welcome! and feel free to stream if you feel so! :)

Yes Kindakovanko applied, but i think he got problems with his client.

IGN: josvde
Modpack experience: Tinker's construct , witchery , carpenters mod , food plus
Why you?: because my name is Jos?
Anything extra you want to add?: I like to play, learn and teach from and whit other people

IGN: TheFoster
Modpack experience: So far I've looked into a few mods and know some basic things but still need to learn!
Why you?: I hope to contribute and help out around when it is needed on the server and to enjoy the community
Anything extra you want to add?: The servers seems great for a relaxed community which I hope to fit right in with

:( I guess because people think 14 year olds are immature (which most are, and I  hate) that you shouldn't be in their server. ATTENTION anyone under 18 don't really think of applying

Well few words to you..

How you think you ever get into a white-list server this way?. people will look at your profile and they see a hatemail you just wrote.. now i'm sure that you are not in the target group i look for. I was wondering should i or not, because your style of apply wasn't best one and your age goes between 21 and 14. Best of luck what ever you do.

Sorry but you have to look server somewhere else.

IGN: josvde

Modpack experience: Tinker's construct , witchery , carpenters mod , food plus

Why you?: because my name is Jos?

Anything extra you want to add?: I like to play, learn and teach from and whit other people

Welcome to server learn and teach :) I hope everything works out

IGN: TheFoster

Modpack experience: So far I've looked into a few mods and know some basic things but still need to learn!

Why you?: I hope to contribute and help out around when it is needed on the server and to enjoy the community

Anything extra you want to add?: The servers seems great for a relaxed community which I hope to fit right in with

Server has quite small and relaxed community atm, Welcome to check it out. 

IGN:Orionpax

Modpack experience:Some

Why you?:I don't mind grinding at all and I love to help

Anything extra you want to add?:Looking for good people to ply with

Welcome! i hope our distance between us does not give hard times, you are free to come by and check if it's bearable.

just a reminder.. server is version 1.0.10a

IGN: Davros13
Modpack experience: I am very well experienced in this mod-pack and know many things about the mods and how they relate to each other
Why you?: Why me......... I think i should be whit-listed  on this server because I can bring much understanding and help to this server and its players
Anything extra you want to add?: I would add to the server a town that could be a "safe haven" for players to get off their feet or have permanent settlement and provide power, water, food, etc

IGN: TrueDelta
Modpack experience: I know most of the mods very well, some more "Magical" Mods are the ones I'm not to familiar with
Why you?:  Do not have the best organization skills, But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 14 years. Skills that make me a joy for people like you. If you let me join your server now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not spam you, I will not get mad at you. But if you don’t add me to your server, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will make you laugh.”
Anything extra you want to add?: I have a high pitched voice, Just saying, I don't like talking about it...

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: dmoice

Modpack experience 1 to 10: 4

Building skills 1 to 10:7

Why you?:

looking for a new project to start on most likely will be doing videos

rather enjoy the aspects of a private sever played on a few in the past

with friends

Anything extra you want to add?:

Have skype so will be able to work on group projects

Edited by dmoice

IGN: Master_Carroot
Modpack experience 1 to 10: 7
Building skills 1 to 10: 5
Why you?: Because im sick of people griefing my jizz like on my old server i made a floating island and it took me like 10 hrs straght and the next time i logged in it was rubble.
Anything extra you want to add?:
i will be playing with others i will be making them apply for this to :)

Thanks

IGN: Master_Carroot

Modpack experience 1 to 10: 7

Building skills 1 to 10: 5

Why you?: Because im sick of people griefing my jizz like on my old server i made a floating island and it took me like 10 hrs straght and the next time i logged in it was rubble.

Anything extra you want to add?: i will be playing with others i will be making them apply for this to :)

Thanks

and i do have skype if u need to message me for some reason it is dogboyjoee

IGN: TasteDis
Modpack experience 1 to 10: I don't have any particular experience with AotB-Team, but I have experience with other different modpacks, such as Tekkit, Monster and Direwolf20, and understand how most of the mods work.
Building skills 1 to 10: I'd say around 7 - I enjoy building, and it sometimes turns out great, while other times very badly. Any way I'd say I have some potential at building.
Why you?: I am a fun, mature player. I have the right amount of humor and earnestness to provide a good player. I don't step over anyones personal lines nor talk down to anyone. If I don't have anything positive to say, I'll keep my mouth shut, and if I have something positive to say, I'll fire it right off!
Anything extra you want to add?: I don't have anything extra to add, but I'd like to say that even though I'm not 18, I can act mature.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons