Looking people to my Private server [ Whitelist / Dedicated / Mature / PVE ]

IGN:DarthGenEx
Modpack experience 1 to 10:10
Building skills 1 to 10:8 medieval and modern
Why you?:Becouse I really like private servers and a good people on them,I wanna be part of the server that is like Hermitcraft so I wanna have fun
Anything extra you want to add?:No It's good :D

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Kottis
Modpack experience 1 to 10: 6
Building skills 1 to 10: 7
Why you?: I am an easygoing and level-headed guy, and I consider griefing pointless beyond comprehension, so I certainly won’t be doing any of that. Building and exploring mods are my favorite things about Minecraft, so Attack of the B-Team seems just perfect!
Anything extra you want to add?: No sir!

IGN:  MhykolTMA
Modpack experience 1 to 10: 10
Building skills 1 to 10: 10
Why you?: I'm a great builder, building since i started playing (minecraft beta 1.3) also like to have fun with people who are friendly
Anything extra you want to add?: n/a

Hello. I'm curious as to whether or not you're still accepting applications to your server. If so, here's mine.

IGN Name: CrazyDiabetic

Mod-pack Experience: None!

Building Skills: Fairly good

Why Me? I'm a good guy, polite and courteous to other players. I can take pranks light-heartedly, and I'll do some if a good idea comes                              to mind. I'm also willing to help other players with builds or other things on the server. Otherwise, I just want to have                                  some fun!

IGN: AlexKockica

Modpack experience: Well I have played Unleashed and Monster on servers and I know how to build almost anything, also played AoTBT in single player and I'm familiar with majority of mods (didn't do Galacticraft yet and I'm not familiar with ProjectRed-Transportation pipes..). 

Building skills: It's hard to give this a number.. I know how to build almost any machine setup, farm, grinder etc.. as for creativity, I would like to think I have it :-) 

Why me? - I have never griefed or stolen a thing, I help others a lot, and I have a vast knowledge of many mods, practical skills ( things not found in wiki's ;) ) I'm here because the server where I play on doesn't have this mod pack and I would really love to do some Witchery, Necromancy and Galacticraft mostly because the other packs I play don't include them and I'm a little fed up with some technical mods (a little :) ) I can help others out with energy production or stuff like TiC, Adv. Genetics etc.. 

Anything extra you want to add? - I enjoy doing fun pranks.. I never do unimaginative ones, I always try to do something either original or fun and care that no griefing will occur.. I hope current whitelisted crew on the server has proven to be good :)

Only one more thing I would like to add, will the server be updated to latest versions when they come out? I'm looking forward to Witchery and Galacticraft updates that will come soon and would love to see them on a server too..

Edited by AlexChip

IGN:s_c_a_a_r

Modpack experience 1 to 10: this modpack is about a 4. Others with similar mods is like a 8 maybe 9. I find I learn something new every time I play.

Building skills 1 to 10: I believe myself to be a decent builder so 8

Why you?: I'm relatively mature minus some jokes every now and again and sound like exactly what you're looking for. As a whitelist is what I want. Why not me?

Anything extra you want to add?: I'm not sure what else you would want to know but if you have any questions feel free to ask.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: xelan1990
Modpack experience 1 to 10: 5/10
Building skills 1 to 10: 6/10
Why you?: I dont fool around if i set my mind to something i get it done. i may be quiet buti get stuff done.
Anything extra you want to add?: if there are any questions i qill answer them if i can.

IGN:ozon399

Modpack experience: 7-8 (all of the technic packs, relatively new to AotB, but I know the basics of all the mods and the advanced techniques of some.

building skills:6

Why you?: I only frequent one server and very rarely go on others, but it still has the problems of a non-whitelisted server.  As an added complication I've mastered tekkit classic and regular tekkit and want to try something new.  If whitelisted I will only really come on this server, the only time I would not play on the server is to check up on my bases.  As a whitelisted server I hope to find that more tightly knit, friendly, mature environment unlike the non-whitelisted servers.  Regardless of what younger players tend to act like I only want to quietly go about my business and possibly help others if needed.  I only wish to enjoy my time on minecraft more.

Extra:I at the beginning will probably average 3-4 hours on the server a night, but am currently, like most teenagers, applying for jobs and will hope to get one most likely moving down to 1-2 hours a night.  I hope this doesn't decrease my ability to take part in server activity though.

It also seems you have stopped adding people to the whitelist, if so I would like to be alerted.

Edited by ozon0399

Just a note to current/past members: This server is now running 1.0.11a, if you are already whitelisted make sure you are running the correct version! If you have issues with connecting, make sure to post on the issue tracker here (link available in signature below)

Edit: Just an update, there was originally an issue with the morphs being wiped from existing players, this has been resolved so all morphs are back to normal.

Edited by Kalbintion

IGN: dennisburnsjr

ModPack Experiance 1 to 10: 8

Building Skills 1 to 10: 8

Why you?: I am confident enough to say that I would be a benefit to the server. I bring my maturity, experiances, and friendliness.

Anything extra you want to add?: I have quite a few other things to say about myself, but in hopes that you accept this application I will save it for future conversations on the server. :)

IGN: RetroxGamer

Modpack experience: 5

Building Skills: Decoration:4 Flat:10 Underground:8 Storage:6

Why me? I am a dedicated person who prefers strictly survival. Not one for creative. I dislike pvp and greifing. I want go from a village to a town I also have 8gb of ram I can allocate on top. So I shouldn't have any lag if you really do have 10gb put into the server. Not to fond of pg-13 servers. Previously played on my friends server before he was shipped to Afghanistan. Played with him for a year and half and haven't played recently so I'm looking to get back into things.

Anything extra? I am a landscaper on minecraft and have had previous experience with all of the mods. Not sure what all you are looking for,

Server was down briefly to enforce the natural spawn location change to the spawn village (which is 90% completed)

Edit: Also I would to mention that at this current moment we (read: owner, Joa) are still looking for people to join the server and you will be pm'ed (private messaged) on the forums if you are added to the whitelist.

Edited by Kalbintion

IGN: Triavan
Modpack experience 1 to 10: 8-9
Why you?: I am a creative,  active, and community minded player.  I love to do community projects and work with other players.  I'm always happy to share knowledge or materials as needed.  I am a freelance designer and trader, so I tend to be around for spurts here and there during the day and play the majority of my time in the late evening MST.
Anything extra you want to add?: I would really like to find a stable and strong community.  I've been on a couple of servers now that have not had the level of participation I was hoping for and I ended up mostly playing online single player no matter what time I was on.  I really enjoy this modpack and I hope you will consider adding me to your community.

IGN: DanWessonMining
Modpack experience 1 to 10: 7
Building skills 1 to 10: 6
Why you?: I have been looking for a small community with friendly players. A community where everyone can trust one another, I am more then happy to contribute with a community build or just help people out if they need that. 
Anything extra you want to add?: A few months ago I were a "Trusted" on a FTB server called loopitech, don't know if that is relevant or not but I just threw it in there. 

Edited by DanWessonMining

For those who are whitelisted and notice theyre unable to get on, the server is presently off due to a JVM crash (a bit more severe then a regular server crash) and it is being worked on at this time. Please be patient while this matter is resolved. If you already have Joas or my skype information, you can contact us there to keep updated on this issue (if for some reason you checked here and didnt message me or joa on skype to begin with lol)

IGN: Infinite Xander

Modpack experience 1 to 10: 5 (I've played singleplayer mode for a little while but it's just not as fun playing by myself, so I've been looking for a server to start learning more about the pack)
Why you?: I would like to join this server because I've been looking for a small yet welcoming and mature community that I can relax and have a fun time. To be honest, I haven't been playing minecraft that long because I just recently got a new computer as my old computer was pretty terrible and couldn't run any programs. So I've now been looking for others to play with that are hopefully welcoming to beginners. I am also really active, especially since summer is also about to start. 
Anything extra you want to add?: I will try my best to support the community in anyway possible such as by helping gather resources and build structures.

IGN:

ScooterinAB

Western Canada

Modpack experience 1 to 10:

6 or 7. I was playing on a server (but it closed down) and have been watching many of the "official" video series.

Building skills 1 to 10:

Around 8. I'm more about attractive and functional builds, not big wooden cubes full of furnaces and chests.

Why you?:

I'm interested in community projects and trading. I don't see the point in joining a server and then hiding inside your house or a cave the whole time. I'd also like to see (and help with) community "getting started" areas for some resource intensive mods like Advanced Genetics and Galacticraft that maybe not everyone needs to build in their base right away.

Anything extra you want to add?:
For me, it's all about community. If I wanted to play by myself, I'd play on single player.

The server is still presently down due to the issue previously mentioned by myself here. I am still working on resolving this issue and the server may appear to be up at any given point. Do not log in as the server will not be up long during this testing phase. I will report back once the server is completely operational again and will post updates here in this specific post in regards to any additional information.

Update 2014-05-12 19:03 GMT-6: Presently still working on the server, got a fresh copy of the server running and am attempting to replace the map files at this point. This will be a longer process of making sure the server can be restored to its previously working state. I'm almost done uploading DIM0 (Overworld) files back to the server for testing it works as it is completely uploaded.

Update 2014-05-12 22:23 GMT-6: Seemed to have an issue related to necromancy after re-uploading DIM0. Removed necromancy (which may have resulted in some item loss! If you lost something please let me know after its back up so it may be replaced after verified) to get the issue removed and re-added it. Issue went away. In the process of uploading the rest of the dimensions now to ensure the map is back to what it was intended to be then going to test again. After this, have some config file changes and dat files (related to morphs, waypoints, etc) that need to be uploaded and tested.

Update 2014-05-13 00:05 GMT-6: Completed re-upload of the dimensions except tropics and gave it a spin. It worked. Also had uploaded the whitelist and ops list (apparently those were missed originally). Uploading the rest of the world information (level.dat, player info, tropicraft realm, etc) and going to test again before doing the config changes and considering it back to potentially working order.

Update 2014-05-13 01:22 GMT-6: Issue seems to be related to the level.dat file, everything should be back to normal soon. Not sure why this problem began or what in level.dat is causing it. Some diagnostics are in order on the file itself compared to a properly working level.dat. The server should be back up and usable to everyone whitelisted here soon. Please be patient in this matter however and on behalf of Joa, apologies for the inconvenience.

Update 2014-05-13 02:28 GMT-6: Server is back up and running completely. Joa is going to create a local copy of the server files before turning the server back on (was needing a restart anyway for the config changes the server has to take effect). You're free to get on once the server is back up next time you see it.

Edited by Kalbintion

IGN:AngeloGiu
Modpack experience 1 to 10: about 7
Building skills 1 to 10: ... i suck at building so i guess 4
Why you?: I am looking a server to play because SP its boring now; so i like to be able to play, trade, talk with other people who enjoy this modpack too, im not that good building nice things, but im good at the technic part of the modpack
Anything extra you want to add?:
I hope to see the server up and running for long time.

Edited by salvaga

Ign: surv1vell

modpack experience: 8, tried most mods a good bit.

building skills: 9

why you: im a well experienced, mature, player that loves to build. Microblocks kind of work addicting on me;) have loads of building ideas that i see through. no half work here. also love to help out on comunity builds where i can. I play most days some hours and am there to stay. i had a server for quit some time and runned good. We hit some problems and unfortunatly lost most members there. So im looking for a place to leave me building skills go wild. thinking of doing a zoo or something like that after i got set up. hope you get a good idea from this.

my girlfriend would love to join in aswell

her application:

Ign:kimmielief

modpack experience: 5 (but shes got my help;))

building skills:9

why you:

she loves to play in a good invirement of mature and friendly players. loves to build and try to make beautifull small houses

is a friendly player that can contribute whereever shes able

Edited by surv1vell

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons