Looking people to my Private server [ Whitelist / Dedicated / Mature / PVE ]

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Jlothrid

Mod pack exp: 3ish(capacity to learn is high, I will ask questions before I look something up, unless I get told not to)

build exp: 7

why me: I'm lonely and lookin for people to play with, my IRL friends aren't really interested in minecraft so I have to look to the internet for fellowship.

I know the post before this said that it was closed but I'm just throwing my name out incase it reopens.

IGN: cod4killer29

Modpack experience 1 to 10: 6

Building skills 1 to 10: 8

Why you?: I would benefit the community and I'm also very active and willing to help anyone out... I'm fairly easy to get along with and enjoy interacting with others

Anything extra you want to add?: Erm if it matters I have my own server so if you have server problems I could maybe help. Also I have a small youtube channel TheNationalMc only 16 subs but... And I do have skype

IGN:update10

mudpack experience: Played it a little in single player but I like to play with people moderate

Why me? Chill about most stuff just want to have and experience with other players survive and have fun, I wont grief/steal  if it says and I accept the rules and im pretty cool :D

IGN: TreyBlazer95
Modpack experience 1 to 10: i know a few good modpacks
Building skills 1 to 10:  4, i usually dont build houses
Why you?: i want to try something new for a change
Anything extra you want to add?: yeah.... i accept the rules of agreement

Just a note to future posters since the main post hasn't been updated by Joa. We are no longer looking for applicants at this time. If we have availabilities later on, we will make note of it. Thanks to everyone who applied thus far and congratulations on joining us for those who were accepted via a PM (Private Message) on here. If you have not checked your private messages and may have been accepted, please make sure you look at the top of the page for a red number indicating you have unread messages.

IGN:macx22

Modpack experience 1 to 10:5

Building skills 1 to 10:8

Why you?:cose if u learn me im a realy funny guy :)

Anything extra you want to add?:i will play us long there are good frendes on (i hate play alone)

IGN: Vanhealin

Modpack experience 1 to 10: 1

Building skills 1 to 10: 7-8

Why you?: Lookin for a good fun experience, I've tried aotbt for awhile and it seems rather fun. Don't want to have to worry about people griefin, so I'm lookin for a whitelisted server.

IGN:Reaperis
Modpack experience 1 to 10: 8
Building skills 1 to 10: 7½
Why you?: Perkele
Anything extra you want to add?:If you are looking for new people :) i would want to play in a private server 

Edited by Epeli

• 1 month later...

IGN:stinkyfat
Modpack experience 1 to 10:I have not really played with this modpack but I have played with somewhat similar modpacks.along with that I have played mine craft since 1.8 beta,how ever I have not played with any modpacks until 1.4(post release)
Building skills 1 to 10:not really sure but I usually can build 2-3 floor houses and occasionally 5 floor houses.I assume it would be around average so possibly at 5.I am interested it the chisel mod though
Why you?:I have not really played with this modpack and would like to try it on multiplayer. 
Anything extra you want to add?:I have been banned once for building to close to a town on a public server in 1.2.5.it was the first server I played on and I was later unbanned.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: TrueDelta

Modpack experience: I know most of the mods very well, some more "Magical" Mods are the ones I'm not to familiar with

Why you?:  Do not have the best organization skills, But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 14 years. Skills that make me a joy for people like you. If you let me join your server now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not spam you, I will not get mad at you. But if you don’t add me to your server, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will make you laugh.”

Anything extra you want to add?: I have a high pitched voice, Just saying, I don't like talking about it...

IGN: Bobby_Bell
Modpack experience: So-so. I always try to do as much as i can
Why you?: Coz I love you. Jk. Coz i can support the server. Well as much as i can anyway lol
Anything extra you want to add?: I won't be able to play A LOT because i am working irregular hours. So bear with me. beeearr with me

IGN: tinybunion
Modpack experience 1 to 10: 7/10
Building skills 1 to 10: 8/10
Why you?: I have been looking for a AOBT server where there is no griefing, no pvp unless bolth sides agree, abd just to have a few people on.
Anything extra you want to add?: there is nothing really that i want so im good!

IGN:123orikan321

Modpack experience 1 to 10: 6, but always redy to learn more.

Building skills 1 to 10: 5, I like to build factories more from  houses.

Why you? I want to play a friendly with pepoles that i can trust them.

Anything extra you want to add?: Sorry but for now on the b-team servers i can't do alot, my PC to slow for good gaming and more week-month i getting new PC

Anyway thanks.

IGN:GreenMonst3r

Modpack experience 1 to 10: 2/10

Building skills 1 to 10: 5, 4/10 i like building farms :P

Why you?i want to play in a small friendly comunity that helps eachother

Anything extra you want to add?: uhm...i can play guitar?... does that count?..

I'm sorry if i did any spelling mistakes english is not my native language 

IGN: Wormynator
Modpack experience 1 to 10: Building part of AOTBT
Building skills 1 to 10: 7
Why you?: I just want to play in a multiplayer server with other people and increase my building skils even more with micro blocks, carpenters, etc.  
Anything extra you want to add?: I dont grief, cheat, spam, or anything that a little trolling kid would do.

IGN:PhsycedelicPiggy

Modpack experience: I've been playing this modpack for about a month and I'm quite new to mods alone.

Why you?: I've been looking for a good, private server to play on with some Technic launcher modpack installed.

Anything extra you want to add? Not really

IGN: xXPieDerp

Location: United States (Can't be specific, I have my reasons)

Modpack experience 1 to 10: I'd place myself at 4, due to excessive blue screen, I haven't been able to learn much of the technology,

I do know the basics of Witchery and such.
Building skills 1 to 10:
My building skills are decent so it's a 6, what I can't do is build insane and large buildings.

Why you?: Why me? Because I'd like to experience how it feels to prank someone instead of being

alone in single player where it'll almost instantly get bored, I want to have people to talk to, to build with,

and to prank with. :3
Anything extra you want to add?: I'd like to add that I'm sometimes selfish especially when it comes to

"goodies." I also prefer that this server would allow me to learn more without having to worry of severe dangers.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons