• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched both the carpenters blocks and enhanced portals, great work as always. 

Thanks buddy I truly do appreciate the support it helps me find the drive to keep spending the long hours making them.

Any way this post can get stickied? (Is that correct?)

Unfortunately I doubt that my little video thread warrants being pinned in the forums as that is normally reserved for important information like updates, bug fixes, announcements and general news from the dev's where as I'm just posting video tutorials for the mods to help those who are not already familiar with the ones included in this mod pack. It's more likely they would be happy to pin a thread covering the videos from BdoubleO and GenerikB the creators of this mod pack.

Another new tutorial out today this time its a requested one from one of my subscribers.

Food Plus - The Basics Part 1

You can find it earlier in this thread or watch it direct at 

Just watched food plus last night, another well done job! 

With the LXP and considering the open blocks xp it might be worth noting the incompatibilities of them for people that are playing. I know it comes up often that people have started with the LXP stuff only to find out they really wanted the Open blocks versions. 

With the LXP and considering the open blocks xp it might be worth noting the incompatibilities of them for people that are playing. I know it comes up often that people have started with the LXP stuff only to find out they really wanted the Open blocks versions. 

Good point, noted and I will ensure to include it in the video.

As well as the fact LXP is the only liquid xp that works with the thermal expansion dynamos, openblocks doesnt work with them.

• 2 weeks later...

The intro is a reference to a very old film called Oliver I guess its not an easy reference to get considering its age but I have to admit its one of my fav intros so far.

Auto lunch sounds awesome or shall we call it production line pizza?

The intro is a reference to a very old film called Oliver I guess its not an easy reference to get considering its age but I have to admit its one of my fav intros so far.

Auto lunch sounds awesome or shall we call it production line pizza?

Yeah, that probably would make more sense if I'd seen that movie. I don't think you can auto-craft food plus stuff though, due to the fact Cyclic Assemblers can't do worktop recipes. :( 

The intro is a reference to a very old film called Oliver I guess its not an easy reference to get considering its age

That film (60s one?) was a musical version of the play Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens (1800s sometime), it's somewhat of an old classic and is widely regarded as being pretty good in spite of its age.

And you should've all learned about it in school!  I had to!  You whippersnappers!  *waves cane*

That film (60s one?) was a musical version of the play Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens (1800s sometime), it's somewhat of an old classic and is widely regarded as being pretty good in spite of its age.

And you should've all learned about it in school!  I had to!  You whippersnappers!  *waves cane*

Exactly it, kids these days, don't know their a** from their elbow... now get off my lawn!!! *shakes fist*

And it is a good film inspite of the age of it agreed, though my rendition leaves a lot to be desired ;P

Oh, Oliver Twist? I've read it. It's a really good book. 

No, I didn't read it because I HAD too, I really enjoy reading. 

Edited by iEmeraldGolem

I've been waiting for this one! :D I know what I'm doing in this mod already, but when I first got into it I was confused to no end with the configs, all the different machines, etc. 

Well hopefully this tutorial will clear all that up for you as I spent a lot of time breaking down the interface and explaining what each element of the config does and how its controlled.

Its an effort to cover the real basic of basics for the mod as its very confusing to work with and I wanted to shed as much light on it as possible before advancing into the more complex machines and their operation.

Edited by IDED

I know this isn't directly related to aotbt but I wanted to say thank you to everyone that has subbed to my channel as I've just reached over 2000 subscribers and as a thank you I made a short mc animation and thought I would post it here also for your viewing pleasure...

http://youtu.be/zBs-i7vR5OM