Discord Moderator plowmanplow Posted July 20, 2015 Discord Moderator Posted July 20, 2015 @0Beechlgz: All the tests I can do indicate that URL should work just fine (proper HTTP/1/1 200 OK repsonse). You might want to take this to the Technic IRC channel. Quote
HenrikoMagnifico Posted July 22, 2016 Posted July 22, 2016 Sorry for bumpin' but a similar issue appears to have re-occured once again with recent Dropbox changes. I can't seem to be able to install and download my newly updated modpack because of this error; I've done just as I always have when uploading and copy-pasting the URL, and I've tried to solve it using many methods - of which none have worked. A more detailed error description here: Quote
yourmodpack.host Posted July 25, 2016 Posted July 25, 2016 Hi, we are a new host. We host modpack filles for free. Visit us now, and try us out! Quote
Twilight Shadow Posted September 6, 2016 Posted September 6, 2016 Says that Copy.com was dicontinued? Quote
JaariAtmc Posted September 6, 2016 Posted September 6, 2016 2 hours ago, Twilight Shadow said: Says that Copy.com was dicontinued? Old news, that's been like since June. Quote
Rocko Bonaparte Posted March 22, 2017 Posted March 22, 2017 I'm having this problem with an update to Baby's First Space Race I'm trying to host on DropBox. The link in particular is: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vegt2950mc6ys4o/babys-first-space-race-1.7.10.5.zip?dl=1 When I try to change my modpack location URL to that, I get the dreaded "The Modpack Location you entered is not a valid location." Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.