[1.0.12a] Medusa Cascade [15 slots] [Whitelist]

The Server is shut down now, due to last minute change of my server host. Many files were lost, and we cannot recover it. My players won't probably come back. 

I'm switching to Tekkit. 

Hello! My name is DJ. This is a new server and it is only 14 days old! More players are joining, but we still have available slots. If this server is going great, I'll update the memory and ram of the server next month and I will increase the number of slots. We prefer experienced players, but we accept the range of age!

I know it must get annoyed with having short-timed world and players leaving all time. That's why I strive to keep this server for 6 to 12 months. Also, I have Facebook page and Skype. So I'm easy to get and any issues will be resolved as soon as possible. I'm familiar with many mods. If you need help, just holler out at me, and I'll be more than willing to answer your questions. 

About me: I'm only 22 years old and I'm Rochester Institution of Technology student. My major is Information Technology. I have been playing Minecraft since two years ago, however I went in modpacks quickly. I have experiences with Technic and FTB. I love them both. I love AOTBT because it's adventuring and challenging modpack. The galactic mod is my favorite in this modpack. 

Plugins: WorldEdit, Worldborder, Essential.

For Dynmap, there's issues with it currently and I'm trying to resolve it with the server hosting support.

The expected up-time is 24/7.

The server host is ProMinecraftHost.

Server IP: 209.105.245.143

Whitelist: yes

Rules

1. No hacking
  2. No griefing
  3. No stealing
  4. No begging for items
  5. No violence, consensual PVP only. 

If you are breaking rules, I will put you in jail. I don't believe in ban anymore. The jail will justify that. 

There are no events, but you can message me or set up a poll to get major votes from players on Facebook page. I'd love to get some fighting action. 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1473509959559598/

Skype username: Djpersing15 (Be sure to let me know in the friend request otherwise I'll not accept you.)

Application

• Name (No last name, please)
  • Username 
  • Skype (optional) 
  • 2 reasons why do you like to play AOTBT

Comment on this or PM me. 

Now it's time to enjoy our server! 

Edited by djpersing15

• Name: Mikey 
  • Username: WakaiAkuma
  • 2 reasons why do you like to play AOTBT:
  • 1. I really love playing on servers with people, it makes the gameplay way more fun than just regular single player
  • 2. I was just recently added to an attack of the b team server, but unfortunately i guess the server was removed and it's a real shame because i was really far in the game, but i just started looking for a new server today!

Name : Akram

Username: GiantMidget27

2 reasons why do i like to play AOTBT : ​​

• It is a a great modpack with a lot of stuff that you can do and enjoy minecraft in many different ways.
  • AOTBT is an amazing modpack that is quiet good but it gets way better with people to play with.

• Name (No last name, please) Call me Jae
  • Username SwaggaCow
  • Skype (optional) swaggacow
  • Age 14
  • 2 reasons why do you like to play AOTBT It is both challenging, and fun, and it is a good break from vanilla.

Also, if you need 'experienced' players, I'm the way to go. I know nearly every mod besides Galacticraft, but I'm sure you could help me with that, right?!

• Name (No last name, please) Bill
  • Username: LaserClan
  • Skype (optional) Airbending Sheep on Facebook (Long story...)
  • 2 reasons why do you like to play AOTBT:
  • Community Building
  • Building Projects
  • Love the Mods
  • (P.S. I teared a little when I saw this, the last two server I played closed down after 3 weeks or so. I got so invested and then got really frustrated. Just one thing, if you plan to close the server, can you send everyone the map?)
Edited by LaserPhantom

• Name (No last name, please): Brandon
  • Username: int3rnet
  • Skype (optional): (security reasons can't say, if accepted I will send you request)
  • 2 reasons why do you like to play AOTBT: This Modpack creates a challenge with unlocking cool things. Also fun to unlock new things and get to show others.

My friend doesn't have  a account, so here's her application.

• Name (No last name, please): Taylor
  • Username: Taylor9764
  • Skype (optional): (Same as above)
  • 2 reasons why do you like to play AOTBT: Fun. Like playing with friends.
Edited by Idencation

• Name: Andrew
  • Username: Irondiamonds
  • 2 reasons why do you like to play AOTBT: I enjoy playing AOTBT because it gives more of a variety of things to do in Minecraft. I feel as if it expands my building potential because of the detail, and new blocks it provides. It also challenges my memory and skills at minecraft when memorizing recipes, and what to do first.

Name: Cody 

Username: Dragonlord5446

2 Reasons for playing:

1. Regular Minecraft Vanilla got boring after a while and I started playing this and I love it.

2. I'm very experienced with the mechanical mods in this pack and have great ideas for a personal base of mine and I think your server would be great to build it on.

• Name (No last name, please): Corey
  • Username: j0nacus
  • Skype (optional): applefreakny
  • 2 reasons why do you like to play AOTBT: I love the amount of fun you have in it contrary to some other mod packs, and the pack itself just has a good selection of mods :)

Name: Karan

Username: karan2499

Skype (optional): Tell you if accepted :)

Reasons:

1. I have quite a bit of experience in these mods: Thermal Expansion, Tinkers Construct, Minefactory Reloaded and Witchery.

2. I love this modpack in general and can provide help to anyone who needs it on the server :D

• Name (No last name, please) : Max 
  • Username : xbulletx11
  • Skype (optional) : Lost my account but I have Teamspeak.
  • Age: 13 But Mature I will follow the rules, and not create any fuss on the server.
  • 2 reasons why do you like to play AOTBT : The main reason why I love "AOTB" is becasue of the ammount of items/mody yiu can do and enjoy playing about with. I love tinkers and Thermal Expansion due to the array of mechanisms and things to create to give you more loot in game.

• Name (No last name, please) Trent :)
  • Username trent365
  • Skype (optional) trentarchibald
  • Age 17 turn 18 in 5 months 
  • 2 reasons why do you like to play AOTBT  i like to play it because its got so many building options and my favourite mod pack to date but i only really like playing it on white listed servers because its fun to interact with other people and check out there building style :)

• 1 month later...

Application

• Name (No last name, please): Matt
  • Username: McMurk
  • Skype (optional): Will post skype once added to the server
  • 2 reasons why do you like to play AOTBT: 1. I love mod packs and all the various things you can do in the compared to vanilla minecraft. 2. I love to work together with other people in mod packs to create awesome builds, and reach goals and just play as a community. Plus I'm interested in all the cool features in AOTBT.