Missing microblocks

FatmanPWNS

I'm running my own pack and recently Ganys Nether had an update. When I updated to 17.10 it became unstable and I've been unable to use Gany's Nether for the server because it keeps saying that it cant find the microblocks. All other mods are working fine except Gany's Nether, there's no crashing going on, I just get a window that says missing microblocks, unable to join. I've tried it using 1.7.4 AND 1.73 Ganys Nether and both keep showing up with the missing microblocks error, even after I reset the modpack. Any other tips?

• Discord Moderator

Please provide a link to your API URL when requesting help for a custom modpack.

Since I haven't seen your pack yet, I created a simple pack and server with only Gany's Nether mod along with Forge and Immibis' microblocks mods. Using the default configs generated by the mods (no microblocks specified in configs) the client is able to connect to the server just fine with no conflicts or missing microblocks.

The API URL is http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/tarpercraft-2 for the modpack, its a hidden one but should be testable.  I went onto a single player world, all of Gany's blocks shows up fine, but if I have it up on my whitelisted server then it says I am missing microblocks. I've checked the configs, both match, same versions of minecraft and everything on the server and client. I don't know if somehow one of the bin libraries got clipped or what. 

• Discord Moderator

Something is looking messed up with Gany's Nether. By itself it works fine but with the rest of the mods something is going off the rails and causing packet/proxy communication errors between the client and server. While it may be the fault of another mod I would focus my energy on Gany's Nether until you can prove otherwise.

I'll notify Gany's. Any reports or anything you can share with me that I can forward onto him to try and expedite any bug fixes? It could possibly be an incompatibility with one or more mods. I COULD go through and test it out one at a time and see which of the new additions is causing the problems but that would take hours of testing and I don't have solder setup to expedite things. That's one thing I'm needing to figure out how to do so managing my modpack will be easier on me.