Wow.

But seriously, fuck Blizzard. I may as well play it, because I didn't pay anything for it (I got the WoW annual pass for the horse and Diablo III comes with it), but yeah. Hooray for Blizzard = Ubisoft.

It means that the person in question put so little effort into their presence here that they are a non-entity.
Or in some cases that person might hope the actual content of their post is good enough to not require fancy avatar to be valuable addition to the community.

Obviously that assumes the community is not suffering from ADD and can actually read what is written.

Or in some cases that person might hope the actual content of their post is good enough to not require fancy avatar to be valuable addition to the community.

Obviously that assumes the community is not suffering from ADD and can actually read what is written.

The amount of mad flowing off your post is almost toxic.

Nobody said non-entities don't matter and couldn't have valid opinions, arguments, and contributions. But if you have no avatar, to a lot of people, you are the Invisible Man.

I tend to treat everyone without an avatar as one person myself. The main way I identify a poster is via their avatar, so if they don't have one, they all sort of blend together. Aside from posters who are exceptional enough for their posts to make them stand out.

This is why it gives me a mental wrench every time someone changes their avatar. I finally got used to Jay's new one, and I like it, but the transitional period was rough because I had to keep telling myself to look at posters' names so I didn't think Jay just stopped posting.