Tekkit/Technic girls wanted ! Guys too actually...

sigma85

I tend to play ALL of the packs the Technic Launcher has and I wanted to find some girls to play with, and i just realized how itd be nice to just have some MC friends in general, none of my friends play MC and itd be cool to have some new ones to go from server to sevrer with

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this isn't a place to pick up chicks. there's an entire section of this site dedicated to helping you find servers to play on, with people on them that you can play with, over the internet. try that. if what you really want is some lovin', well I'm sure there's a street somewhere within driving distance of you that has at least a few women on its corners that would oblige, for the right price.

I would hardly consider this a pick up for chick. Girl have a different view on thing then guys do. This is the reason why I would like to get a few girls on my server. Different designs for houses machines and such. Girls also tend to put more in to little things like decor of the house which is another thing that I like to see on my server.

this isn't a place to pick up chicks. there's an entire section of this site dedicated to helping you find servers to play on, with people on them that you can play with, over the internet. try that. if what you really want is some lovin', well I'm sure there's a street somewhere within driving distance of you that has at least a few women on its corners that would oblige, for the right price.

And some that won't for that right price, if you know what I mean.

Rule 30. there are no girls on the internet PERIOD!

get got good

People who say shit like that are the reason so many girls avoid the internet. You have to be either masochistic, or love being angry to want to put up with "lol no girls on the internet" every ten minutes.

and fyi, the last thing i need right now is another girl, in THAT sense, I was just wanting to expand my own minecraft community. I know how to find a good server, but exactly WHICH section has individuals specificly looking to team up or form a clan even and play specificly with those people no matter which server you r on ? Although after mentioning it, I do kind of wish my actual gf DID play mc with me. lol

That said, like I said, being rude and assuming i'm a creepy overwieght lonely guy with cheetohs stains on his undersized wife-beater in his mom's basement hoping to surrepticiously find a female to impregnante, well that is exactly why I would rather play with some girls...and guys who can manage to not be assholes would be great too...

Someone(Global Moderators) should really shut this post on the forums down. This is being extremely sexist.

How so?

Do you prefer playing with girls? (some would consider sexist)

Do you prefer not to play with girls? (some other people would consider sexist)

This thread is pretty tame by most standards.

Great comic, Jay. (...but he didn't go online... ;p)

I can see your point, jay, but I can't think that "there are no girls on the internet" is really as offensive as some people claim it to be. Considering the internet is a place of decent anonymity, sex included, one can't take any such reference too seriously. Hell, I'd go so far as to argue that girls are very plentiful on the internet given that most of the girls I know spend more time on the internet than the guys do, some just don't advertise it.

Great comic, Jay. (...but he didn't go online... ;p)

I can see your point, jay, but I can't think that "there are no girls on the internet" is really as offensive as some people claim it to be. Considering the internet is a place of decent anonymity, sex included, one can't take any such reference too seriously. Hell, I'd go so far as to argue that girls are very plentiful on the internet given that most of the girls I know spend more time on the internet than the guys do, some just don't advertise it.

The point of view is very common, but i'd just like to point out that the fact that so many women on the internet try not to let people know that they're women is a pretty telling sign of rampant sexism. (for a great example of this, see my username)

However, to the person who asked for it to be stopped, this thread int really so offensive as to convince me to close it. If it gets bad i will, but till then, just point out how stupid the stupid people are, and you'll probably get on fine here.

The point of view is very common, but i'd just like to point out that the fact that so many women on the internet try not to let people know that they're women is a pretty telling sign of rampant sexism. (for a great example of this, see my username)

However, to the person who asked for it to be stopped, this thread int really so offensive as to convince me to close it. If it gets bad i will, but till then, just point out how stupid the stupid people are, and you'll probably get on fine here.

I don't think it's about rampant sexism although there's plenty of that to be had. I'll agree that sometimes the sexism is a big problem because some insecure prick thinks a girl can't do something as well or better than he (or vice versa) but often I find that girls don't immediately share their sex is because when someone spots a girl on the internet they start to act like idiots (not necessarily sexist or offensive but closer to petty harassment often of a sexual nature). However, considering how tame this thread has been thus far, I'm pretty sure we're ok for now.

As a woman, I find this whole thread pretty laughable. I'm not offended by 'there are no women on the internet', because I take it in the spirit it was intended... A completely ridiculous statement intended for laughs. I'm amazed how much this thread exploded, considering it started with one guy trolling for chicks...

GOD ! Trolling for chix !? REALLY !? I mention that i want to PLAY MINECRAFT with a female and this place DOES explode. THAT is why people act the way they do. For gods sake are we all REALLY THAT god damn immature lonely losers !? AGAIN proving EXACTLY WHY Id RATHER play with girls. AND AGAIN F-Y-FUCKING-I, not ONLY am I MARRIED, with THREEE GD KIDS, but I am in the middle of divorce WHILST getting engaged, so LIKE I SAID, another gf or wtf EVER u all think could have POSSIBLY happened OTHER than 2 people of opposite sex PLAYING MINECRAFT, is THE LAST thing i needed, LET ALONE wanted. THIS is WHY she assumed I was trolling for chix. AND btw, i am 27, i still laugh at fart jokes and I STILL think I may be the most mature one ON HERE so far other than Jay !!!!

GOD ! Trolling for chix !? REALLY !? I mention that i want to PLAY MINECRAFT with a female and this place DOES explode. THAT is why people act the way they do. For gods sake are we all REALLY THAT god damn immature lonely losers !? AGAIN proving EXACTLY WHY Id RATHER play with girls. AND AGAIN F-Y-FUCKING-I, not ONLY am I MARRIED, with THREEE GD KIDS, but I am in the middle of divorce WHILST getting engaged, so LIKE I SAID, another gf or wtf EVER u all think could have POSSIBLY happened OTHER than 2 people of opposite sex PLAYING MINECRAFT, is THE LAST thing i needed, LET ALONE wanted. THIS is WHY she assumed I was trolling for chix. AND btw, i am 27, i still laugh at fart jokes and I STILL think I may be the most mature one ON HERE so far other than Jay !!!!

And I play NBA for chicago bulls.....

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons