Sometimes I...

Nethaufer

Sometimes when I reply to a topic, I enter in what I want to say, and then I just close the tab it's in. On purpose. I don't know why, maybe I think that it somehow telepathically sends the message to the people in it, but I think more often than not, it's something that contradicts with my flavor text under my avatar, or it's something that could possibly break one of the forum rules. Either way, it makes me feel better for some reason.

@OP, it's funny that you mention that because I do that to at least half my posts.

I find it a little funny when I type out a (possibly) witty remark to some idiot and I just stop and say f- it and go do something else.

I like trains.

/ontopic

I do that sometimes too, when I know I will get keller'd for that post or even probated.

Once I wanted to post a meme (gasp!) and I read the rules before that, so I quickly /q'ed the tab.

I like trains.

/ontopic

I do that sometimes too, when I know I will get keller'd for that post or even probated.

Once I wanted to post a meme (gasp!) and I read the rules before that, so I quickly /q'ed the tab.

That's probably one of the main reasons why I close the tab and not post. Because the response is either going to get me into trouble, or it's too cruel for my own tastes.

Well, it's nice to know I'm not the only one who does, and that there are so many people who do.

• 3 weeks later...

112 year olds is either a glitch setting all birthdates post 1990 to 1900, or kiddies have gotten terrible at faking their age.

I hope it's the latter, I would love to see a 14 year old try to buy cigs with his grandpa's drivers license.

• 2 weeks later...

Likely some sort of bot that controls post-related functions. Maybe some odd quirk of the software makes it see every post as that bot posting twice.

I don't know if there's a lower age limit on this site, but I'm probably below it, seeing as my age is right at zero at any moment; I'm constantly destroyed and created anew, and I only give the illusion of continuity. As well, rarely do I do what was described in the OP, resulting in abominations against logic and sanity like the previous sentence. Which is just downright fun.