[1.7.10] RecTech Regeneration [Custom Pack] [+210 Mods] [Rotarycraft] [Whitelist]

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: elthisa

About: Part time College student/worker in Virginia,USA with a great love of modded MC.  I have played on a server before but mostly on SSP since and really love Rotarycraft specifically (it's a must for me in a modpack).

I'm very knowledgable and willing to help, the main reason I want to join is because neither of my laptops are very powerful and so I get a lot of lag trying to play SSP.

I also would love to help support the server financially to ensure it stays up for a long time.  The main reason I have stayed away from servers is that they always seem to shut down right when everything appears to be going smoothly.

Thanks!

I like the mods you picked.   Also like trying rotarycraft.   However in single player mode I tried to make a bronze paxel, one of the first tools I make before building more complex tools, and no matter what type of bronze ingot I use it makes Metallurgy 4 bronze tools ,which can not be made into the bronze paxel, which need mekanism tools.    Just thought I'd point this out.     Yes I did try mekanism bronze, still came out as a metallurgy tool.

Hey. I'm pretty new to the Tekkit-forums, but I'd love to join your server.

IGN: Steepfence 

So I'm a guy, standing in front of a server, asking it to love me. Also, I'm pretty bad at MC,

but that usually makes things a lot more fun.

Hope I see you in game

Steepfence :)

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Melkin21

Just a southern good ole boy that enjoys putting his mind to a challenge every one and a while to keep it sharp.

A quick edit what Resource pack where the screen shots taken with?

Edited by Melkin25

IGN: JDM00 (That's two zeros)

Looking to get back into Minecraft after being gone from the game for about a year. Played on a server named MOME before that for a year or so, which was also a Canadian based server. The server is no longer in operation, so I'm looking for a new home server to settle into and have some fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

IGN: 5rt5rt5rt

About Yourselfe: Im a generally nice guy that have been playing minecraft since 1.7 alpha and modded minecraft since 1.2.5 beta. I like cooperating and i also like building lare and complicated machines. I have tons of experiense with most tech mods and some magic mods.

• IGN: Kedal
  • About Yourself: I usually keep to myself but I enjoy tinkering with some mods. Assisting others when they need it. I enjoy the overall multi-player feel and hope to help out some people. I'm currently working as a research assistant.

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...

1. ninjasaw12

2. 16

3. Well im obviously 16, known as a memelord or someone with crappy memes depends on who your asking. i also go to a dual enrollment school so i may not be on some days for studying. Thats kinda about it.

4. Eastern standard time zone too

1 minute ago, ninjasaw12 said:

1. ninjasaw12

2. 16

3. Well im obviously 16, known as a memelord or someone with crappy memes depends on who your asking. i also go to a dual enrollment school so i may not be on some days for studying. Thats kinda about it.

1. ninjasaw12

2. 16

01a9a232a2c4eb3a5cd2f5064dd337d70900439e6f636561755f42187a40ead5_1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  1. IGN: Raidace
  2. Age: 18 years old
  3. About myself: Long time Minecraft veteran. Used to love playing on a nice and warm community based server that were modded. Unfortunatly I can't seem to find any even decent server out there anymore. So I decided to give you folks a try and see where it goes from here. Keep in mind i'm a bit rusty.

• 4 weeks later...
  • IGN: Rory_merchury
  • About Yourself: 19 year old Gamer wich has experience with building Goodlooking medieval bases/Houses/Kingdomprojects 'nd more. Ive gotten tired of  dying vanilla Community servers wich actually Die cuz lack of players n new fun stuff and Modded community server Wich lagg like hell and have buggy modpacks. ATM i work at a gardening center and cant be always on the server but when i am on i will be Focusing in building goodlooking stuff or Focusing on magic/tech related mods (am a guy btw) I always Am ready to have a good laugh on the server or have fun on Discord. whatever talk tool you guys use
  • ~greetz

The link of ur rectech-regeneration pack is either broken or just not working