[1.7.10] RecTech Regeneration [Custom Pack] [+210 Mods] [Rotarycraft] [Whitelist]

coollogo_com-21993190.png

coollogo_com-22063142.png

Pack Code: http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/rectech-regeneration

Server IP: 198.27.67.178:25570

coollogo_com-21993249.png

RecTech Regeneration is a group of friends who got tired of playing on not very well administered servers and decided to make their own server, which was not centered around one person's view on how people should play, but how the community thinks the modpack should be created and balanced. We're friendly, and laid back, always up for a laugh, but more importantly, fair. Got previous bans? No problem, as long as you dont cause any issues if you choose to play with us, you're welcome to join.

coollogo_com-22103348.png

Containing 218 mods, we've aimed to provide as much choice as possible.

This includes, but is not limited to:

• Applied Energistics 2
  • Big Reactors
  • Binnies Mods
  • Blood Magic
  • Botania
  • Buildcraft
  • Carpenter's Blocks
  • Chisel
  • Chromaticraft
  • Computer Craft
  • Ex Nihlo
  • Hunger Overhaul
  • Mystcraft
  • Rotarycraft
  • Mariculture
  • Thaumcraft

And many, many more! (See full mod list here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b6va4gem0db1ba5/mods.txt?dl=0 )

The oregen has been buffed and we have introduced some new crafting recipes for some of the "magic blocks" such as the Digital Miner, MFR Harvester, Planter and Grinder to provide a sense of challenge in the modpack. No items are banned, and chunkloading is fully enabled for you to use.

We have a couple of plugins for your own security such as CoreProtect to log all blocks placed and broken, GriefProtection so you can protect your creations and Essentials so you can set a home, teleport to players and use the /back function.

This is not a Pay-To-Win server, everything is completely free for you to use with no limitations.

The pack is run on a dedicated server in Montreal, Canada with 32GB of ram and x2 320GB SSD's. Most of our admin team is from the UK, and we have not experienced any latency lag what so ever. The world is fresh as of the 10th of December.

To join us, please fill out a whitelist application using the format below:

• IGN:

OVER 18'S ONLY PLEASE. 

• Moderators

AetherPirate

I am somewhat new to modded minecraft (6 months-ish) and really enjoy the tech mods and building factories. I'd like to try out your modpack, it has some mods I am familiar with, and many I am not. Sounds like fun. Do you have many active players?

Do you have many active players?

Last night we hit 9 players for the first time. Usually myself and another admin is online. Most people come on in the evening GMT, some of us are from europe, the others are from Canada, and the USA. You are whitelisted and accepted. :)

IGN: Zaenyea

About me: I love playing modded minecraft. I have run my own server in the past but taking a break from that for now so I can simply sit back and have some fun!!!

Accepted! Welcome :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sup! 

IGN: Boxyliz

I'm 21. I enjoy building stuff, painting and cooking.

I play with my friend lccquantum, and we're big rotarycraft fans. 
We've been on a minecraft hiatus for a while and this seems like a good server to join in on, we can play several hours a day, with work cutting inbetween sometimes

Hope we can play soon!

Edited by boxyliz

IGN: lccquantum

About myself: I can't wait to try out all the cool stuff in 1.7 and this seems like a great modpack! Boxyliz and I have been playing Minecraft mostly on LAN, and now we're eager to join a larger server with a community. I'm from Italy and I like running and spicy food!

IGN: K4rtoffel13

About myself: I played many hours Minecraft with SLIDE3 , and now we want play on an community server. This Modpack seems to be the right decision. I love the Magic-Mods^^

Hope we see us soon on the server^^