The Plague Corporation *Mod Edit* Dis shit's wikked awesome yo.

Backplague

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sensors wont save their names so they get reset when the server restarts. There are other things which are annoying, such as the usability, interface style and the lack of proper documentation.

Edit:

So one thing i thought about. Since in 1.3, SP is actually local MP. This means all mods will work in MP, so Technic will work in MP. This means Tekkit is not needed anymore. And because all the new mods being added, old Tekkit things may not work anymore. They also could get to the point where they cannot be converted for Technic anymore, which means Plague Corporation could broken for an eternity after 1.3.

I hope the Technic team can get all the future IDs to correspond with the IDs we have now.

• 2 weeks later...

1. Someone will steal it and claim it as their own--I doubt any one would believe it. You were on the front page of the Technic site.

2. I would have to update the download all the time--Just upload it once or twice if there is a major change.

3. Seperating the base from the rest of the world each time is pain--Then don't.

There you go problem solved

1. Someone will steal it and claim it as their own--I doubt any one would believe it. You were on the front page of the Technic site.

2. I would have to update the download all the time--Just upload it once or twice if there is a major change.

3. Seperating the base from the rest of the world each time is pain--Then don't.

There you go problem solved

Its his work and he can do what he wants with it. If he chooses not to upload it that's his decision.

Bothering him like this is just rude.

• 1 month later...

could you just tell me how you made the solar array? i just wanna know how to mega fast power a MFSU cause i have my own ideas for making a base kind of thing. it would be much appreciated and its more of a private thing for me and friends, and i wont assume personal credit for it, i understand you originally made the idea, and im just asking to use it in my personal servers/games (they are not publicly hosted, its just for me and a couple friends)

could you just tell me how you made the solar array? i just wanna know how to mega fast power a MFSU cause i have my own ideas for making a base kind of thing. it would be much appreciated and its more of a private thing for me and friends, and i wont assume personal credit for it, i understand you originally made the idea, and im just asking to use it in my personal servers/games (they are not publicly hosted, its just for me and a couple friends)

http://thetekkit.wikia.com/wiki/Solar_Arrays

• 2 weeks later...

Look at his avatar, then you know what i mean :D

Unless i want a nose medal but that would be silly.

Also, since FTB was released in Saturday, i kind-of transferred over to it. Mainly because it has more mods that i care of (Forestry, Portal Gun, soon there will be Thaumcraft 3 and EE3). Right now i am continuing the Corporations story with a tower controlling a huge wasteland. You can find it in the FTB forums.

I have not abandoned Tekkit if that's what you think.

Apologies for the admins if chatter about FTB is not allowed, i just wanted to tell people about this project.

Unless i want a nose medal but that would be silly.

Also, since FTB was released in Saturday, i kind-of transferred over to it. Mainly because it has more mods that i care of (Forestry, Portal Gun, soon there will be Thaumcraft 3 and EE3). Right now i am continuing the Corporations story with a tower controlling a huge wasteland. You can find it in the FTB forums.

I have not abandoned Tekkit if that's what you think.

Apologies for the admins if chatter about FTB is not allowed, i just wanted to tell people about this project.

This is one of the few places that you never need to worry about being "censored". I had a look at your tower and Holy Crap that is awesome.

God damn, I just found this and it is utterly amazing! I thought I was all super cool with my machine bank and mini factory and now I feel like a caveman that's hitting myself in the head with rocks. Once again, amazing job Backplague!

No you are a WereWolf, sitting in a cave hitting yourself in the head with a rock...

On-topic, This is really amazing...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...