The Plague Corporation *Mod Edit* Dis shit's wikked awesome yo.

Backplague

How did you lay out the redstone engines? I tried to do a similar thing and they dont generate any power, do you have an engine powering an engine, or is it just one on a pipe? Help me dude!
Single engines powering pipes. Also you need a fucking shit-ass ton of them.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Single engines powering pipes. Also you need a fucking shit-ass ton of them.

I had around 100 powering a wooden pipe into a golden pipe then into a power teleport into a quarry *phew* and nothing was working, no energy was being made, so idk what im doing wrong then

I had around 100 powering a wooden pipe into a golden pipe then into a power teleport into a quarry *phew* and nothing was working, no energy was being made, so idk what im doing wrong then

Are you sure you are doing it like so that each engine powers a side of the wooden conductive pipe instead of placing rows of redstone engines powering other engines?

Do it like so:

E E E E E

0-0-0-0-0---

E E E E E

E engine

0 wooden conductive pipe

- conductive pipe other than wood.

This is amazing!!!

I want to use your CC program in my singleplayer world.

but i dont know how to install it.

In which folder put i the CC files ?

can you write a step by step install guide for me ? :D

Sorry for my bad English... (Google translate :D)

This is amazing!!!

I want to use your CC program in my singleplayer world.

but i dont know how to install it.

In which folder put i the CC files ?

can you write a step by step install guide for me ? :D

Sorry for my bad English... (Google translate :D)

Go to %appdata% (Win+R, then type %appdata% and press Enter)

then go to .techniclauncher\tekkit\saves, .techniclauncher\technicssp\saves, .minecraft\saves or whereever your singleplayer world is saved.

Go into the Folder of your world (e.g. New World or something like that)

Then go into the directory computer. There should be a folder with a number for each computer in your world, even for them which are destroyed.

Paste the programs in the folders of the computers. Now you have to edit the programs so that the right Computer IDs are in the program, otherwhise the computers would for example send messages to Computer ID 50 or 100. There you go.

Also, if you are German, I can write it again in German ;)

Would you mind be building something like this? I would give credit for inspiration and for places where your ideas come in :)
Sure, go ahead :)

Question is this all legit? or cheated in? Gives me a great starting point of reference.
Creative.

I just had to check before I started competing. I would be shot down if I do all my work and he did you are legit. :D

I have been wanting to do an awesome computer project and having something to aim for helps the motivation to do well. I am going to do mine on my Tekkit server that I host for a few friends. Going to make some of my friends help with the project so we can do it faster. :D Thanks for the ideas. Hope to see more images/videos when you have a chance. Will upload my own when we get to a presentable stage.

I have to apologize that the showcase video may not come after all. There are several reasons; first being that i just cant find myself in a position to make it. Second being that Adobe Premiere hates me. Third being that i want to work on more projects, mainly focusing on stuff i dont have much experience from *hint hint, 200% better stuff coming sometime*.

I know you want it, sorry.

I have to apologize that the showcase video may not come after all. There are several reasons; first being that i just cant find myself in a position to make it. Second being that Adobe Premiere hates me. Third being that i want to work on more projects, mainly focusing on stuff i dont have much experience from *hint hint, 200% better stuff coming sometime*.

I know you want it, sorry.

Adobe Premiere? If you have extra money go with Fraps or no money go with CamStudio. I have Fraps and love it. Could also go with a LiveStream Station like TwitchTV or something like that. It is free and kind of a pain to set up but you can do live lets play series or even just let it run and record it. It is a little system heavy but I do it for my other game I am addicted to. League of Legends.

On a note, I started my own base. Took me 2 hours to get my lighting system partially done and that is with cheating. Kudos on your stuff, it must of taken you awhile. My lighting system is all hooked up to a single light sensor and then I have wiring to hook them up to a computer later so I can control them as I like with a program. Will be fun. Hope you post cool images on your upcoming stuff. :D