The Plague Corporation *Mod Edit* Dis shit's wikked awesome yo.

Backplague

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is damn cool.

As for the whole creative debate. Meh, with the Blazerod trick between EE and IC2 this would just be time consuming building everything. Still pretty possible legit. (If you consider abusing macerating blazerods legit anyway.)

Either way well done on the build, that makes me so incredibly jealous.

Ok, first of all you will figure out the nuclear thing. I have 100% confidence that you will not only figure it out, but you'll really tie in your knowledge of computercraft coding to make one hell of a nuclear reactor. Seriously. I don't give mad props often, so, I hope you understand how impressed I am with your ingenuity. I was thinking about what someone said about what would happen if you had all 8 ores? Well, I was thinking that with a little tweaking with your macerators, you could use diamond piping to funnel particular ore types to certain macerator groups, to avoid any jamming of more ores than it can handle. It would also allow you to automate your quarry's output without having to worry.

Again though, I seriously HATE how awesome you are.

I am already trying out several nuclear reactor types and when i come up with one that can be run for a long time, produces a good amount of energy and doesnt require much cooling from time to time, it wont be hard to tie a computer controlling the reactor.

I am already trying out several nuclear reactor types and when i come up with one that can be run for a long time, produces a good amount of energy and doesnt require much cooling from time to time, it wont be hard to tie a computer controlling the reactor.

Well my thought is that you can probably really pull the maximum amount of EU from the uranium cells and even find a way to have the depleted cells removed from the reactor and run through an re-enrichment process, and thrown into a buffer with other uranium/re-enriched uranium cells.

Oh, also meant to ask... how'd you get the big awesome screen? I'm not familiar with it.

Still, M-Tech Industries continues to grow.
Did you decide on CC computers, or RP2? I'd be interested in seeing how you're doing this either way.

Being new to the tekkit/technic thing, what parts of tekkit were explicitly used to build this monster of a factory?
Industrialcraft2: Provides power, machines, cables, building material (CF foam).

Compact Solars: Add-on to IC2 that gives the HV Solar Array. This link for his math.

Buildcraft: The quarry, pipes, redstone engines.

ComputerCraft: The screen, CPU (the interpreter of the redstone signals).

Redpower2: The redstone linking it all (Both from the computer and the wool looking thick cord that hooks to the redstone engines), the lights (illuminators).

Power Converters: The Energy Links powering the wooden pipes.

(Chickenbones) Wireless Redstone: Self explanatory; gives the dish-things you see in the screenshots.

ComputerCraft, IC2, RP2, and maybe some others a tiny bit.

You missed your entire input and transfer system, Buildcraft. :P

Did you decide on CC computers, or RP2? I'd be interested in seeing how you're doing this either way.

Industrialcraft2: Provides power, machines, cables, building material (CF foam).

Compact Solars: Add-on to IC2 that gives the HV Solar Array. This link for his math.

Buildcraft: The quarry, pipes, redstone engines.

ComputerCraft: The screen, CPU (the interpreter of the redstone signals).

Redpower2: The redstone linking it all (Both from the computer and the wool looking thick cord that hooks to the redstone engines), the lights (illuminators).

Power Converters: The Energy Links powering the wooden pipes.

(Chickenbones) Wireless Redstone: Self explanatory; gives the dish-things you see in the screenshots.

You missed your entire input and transfer system, Buildcraft. :P

Oh yes Buildcraft :)

lol, thanks. Me and my friend are both CE students and were interested in the mechanics of this whole system. Setting up a server and attempting to reproduce a somewhat similar setup, but nuclear :D

RP2, definitely.

The bundled and coloured cable plus computers is going to be a godsend for what I'm planning on doing. Though I may have 8x6 screen for giggles.

New PC is turning up in a few weeks, so I'll start it then, and build a Let's Play around it.

Backplague will pale into insignificance with what I plan on doing.

My drawn up plan should make it's way on here in drawing form in a few days.