The Plague Corporation *Mod Edit* Dis shit's wikked awesome yo.

Backplague

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By looking at what the real Cave Johnson created; a company making shower curtains to a company that makes diet yogurt to a company that makes the worlds most powerful AI ever created, i would not think that i am smarter that Cave Johnson. But since you are talking about Minecraft Cave Johnson, it would be Mojang. Notch started with a small cave game, then moved on with the survival aspecta and then more employees came in and continued on with what Notch left with. They do weekly tests we can attend, just such as what GLaDOS may be doing right now.

I am not smarter that the Minecraft Cave Johnson AKA Mojang. I am smart to thank them for what they have done.

Edit:

Ah fuck, i always get ninja'd. Well i like the story i wrote anyways.

I could add some obsidian piping to where the stuff will come out but now i just macerate my stuff one type at a time.

You could potentially use a relay (RP2 [the automatic one] or TubeStuff [already automatic) and link the macerators via a small selection of Redpower pipes.

The relay has an inventory of about 18 spaces and attempts to eject items regularly, acting as a conduit to your RP2 pipes and a buffer for ores, which should be more than enough to handle your input.

For mail, duh.

I am of a dying breed, where efficiency got dicked over by visual flair and complexity.

My 48x cobblestone generators would be individually wired and timed, fed 50/50 into smoothstone furnaces and stone plate furnaces, which then go to be automatically crafted into more RP logic blocks.

Miles and miles of cake factories and cactus farms.

I once used no buildcraft stuff, only redpower and railcraft for transporting resources and products.

I'm won over by your computing prowess, but not so much by anything else.

I shall return with a thread that really shows people how it's done.

And I'll start reading up on some FORTH, even if that means I don't get a fuck off huge screen, which makes me jelly.

I am of a dying breed, where efficiency got dicked over by visual flair and complexity.

I once used no buildcraft stuff, only redpower and railcraft for transporting resources and products.

Well the complexity is as a result of using only two mods; sure, we could rationalize that it would be easier to just use x over y, but the beauty of this is that he did it with only these mods; sure, it may sacrifice effectiveness for a mass amount of items on screen, but that's what you get when you build something with an arguably inferior system (as of now). With that mentality we might as well just convert everything to EMC and spawn whatever we want via that, because it's more effective.

I'm won over by your computing prowess, but not so much by anything else... And I'll start reading up on some FORTH, even if that means I don't get a fuck off huge screen, which makes me jelly.
I think the entire point is that the huge screen makes this accessible/understandable to those who don't use CC; if you're going to make a better system, I'd suggest using CC to keep the giant fucking screen so you can get the same response (even if it is less powerful than RP2 Computers). Just saying "The computer tells me ____" as opposed to a huge wall that says "You dun' goofed" doesn't get the public jollies rustlin'.

Ha ive been playing with backplague in this server and i have the same kind of monitor/computer system than this but much much more simpler and im very very happy that backplague made all of this he made to the front page congratulations.

Ha ive been playing with backplague in this server and i have the same kind of monitor/computer system than this but much much more simpler and im very very happy that backplague made all of this he made to the front page congratulations.
God dammit use dots man.

And prepare to get a shit-ton of messages asking you "how do u got in" and "wat is server ip".

World download is a bit meh, since the world is SMP, so my friends stuff would come over too. I would have to separate the base for the download which is kinda difficult.

Not if you are using a program like MCedit, you just copy-paste.

Edit: Would you please un-private the mediafire download so that people may download?

Not if you are using a program like MCedit, you just copy-paste.

Edit: Would you please un-private the mediafire download so that people may download?

The latest download is in the main post; http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?x3pehtvl87no3h4

You must have a pretty fast server to run this machine. How long did it take you to make this?
Many many many months.

I'm just saying: look at this: http://www.computercraft.info/forums2/index.php?/topic/1891-bossmans-programs/page__hl__bosschat__fromsearch__1

Combining the most advanced programming techniques in the world with amazing good looks, code was born. Sporting exactly 2 features, Bosschat stands at 358 lines long. Leave yourself messages from the mines, write down directions to/from that lava pool you fell into, hoping your items are still there, and even ask yourself how your day is going.