The Plague Corporation *Mod Edit* Dis shit's wikked awesome yo.

Backplague

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw it on the front page and thought to myself "Humm, if it is here maybe it is on the scale of that nuclear power plant that engineer built." I was right. That is amazing. The level of control you have over everything is quite impressive.

There will not be a world download because:

1. Someone will steal it and claim it as their own.

2. I would have to update the download all the time.

3. Seperating the base from the rest of the world each time is pain.

Im sorry, i know you want to explore this.

• Forum Administrators

Edit: The giant platform above your water-generators... I can't tell what that is I'm seeing; glass fiber all the way? It may look pretty, but doesn't this cause lag via the direction-finding for the packets? I stripe mine in paint to make it more lateral.

IC2 only does the path finding calculations once. Wires don't cause lag.

is this from past experience?

Also, try using the hidden mega nuke, about 10000 blocks away, and see if the shockwave disrupts it

DISCLAIMER: Thepenguin9 is not reliable for any damage, lag, rage or any other consequences originating to whatever the hell he said, no matter how derpy it is

Sorry, you can not get on the server. Its a Hamachi server and i do not wish for random people to come and mess my stuff. Of course i can get protections, but i really dont want to.

Edit:

Well now i know what it feels like to be famous :)

Edit 2:

100th post fuck yes.

Awesome! Looking forward to the vid & the files!

Also, in my previous post I forgot to say how AWESOME this is ;)

Also, UpStateEjay, the computercraft wiki and forums could be of help for you, just start by trying to write a few small programs, looking at and trying to understand other people's code, that helped me a lot.

I was thinking about the files and came to the conclusion that i maybe should not give them away. There will be idiots who will copy them and claim as their own and there will be nothing i can do to stop them. You can call me whatever you want for this but i do not want to give them away. Sorry.

The video is coming though.

I can totally understand that. You are the writer of the programs here controlling the center, so it is understandable that you want to keep it for yourself.

All I can say is that I call you a genius.

EDIT: Oh, so you do put them for download. Okay. But you can totally trust me. I don't like copying someone's elses work and claiming it as my own. I hate people like those.

• Forum Administrators

Can't say I like your decision to hold the map and the programs you developed to yourself, since nobody is going to learn, improve or build upon the examples you set. A shame, really :smith:

• Forum Administrators

No it's fine, they are your creations and you can do (or not do) what you want with them. I just feel strongly about things like these is all! I do appreciate the release of your Computer Craft programs though, thank you. :)