Mods

Fionn

Hey guys whats up. as u may know. the wepons mod has been taken out of the game. welli have a question. if you could add any mod to tekkit what would it be?

please leave a comment about what mod and why you would want it in the game.

You know what would be sweeter than BTW?

Better than wolves AND the McDonalds mod.

Doesn't that just sound so completely and utterly awesomesausagemcbossage?

I mean really, that dns pack is clearly winning because of sheer number of mods alone, kaker and the lot really need to step up their game and cram in as many mods as possible.

nice gif

I mean, yah! Better Than Wolves is awesome!

GO dong princess!

i meant to say dong princess

oh, i guess dong princess is disliked around here

(maybe you could do something with BTW, oh and TMI, now that would be funny)

Why would we need TooManyItems if we have NEI? It has a cheat function, you know. Unless TMI is another acronym I am not aware of?

Other than painful grammar and spelling, I see nothing really trollish, just the average thread subject for the Technic forums.

saying that BTW is a really cool mod that would go great with the game is pretty much asking for trouble. thus sct's popcorn.

Why would we need TooManyItems if we have NEI? It has a cheat function, you know. Unless TMI is another acronym I am not aware of?

I was making a play on the word filters on the forum, just a joke that they should filter TMI to something like "I'm stupid" so all the newbs who ask about TMI get confused.

I was making a play on the word filters on the forum, just a joke that they should filter TMI to something like "I'm stupid" so all the newbs who ask about TMI get confused.

Oh, I saw what you did there :P Nice.

Other than painful grammar and spelling, I see nothing really trollish, just the average thread subject for the Technic forums.

The problem is that's the average post for MCForums too, and we strive to not be them.

hey guis i think da aethor mod is p. sweat u shuld paut ait eny

I Think It Would Be Better To Add This Famous McDonald Mod, The One Who Adds McDonalds In The NPC Villages.

i tink it woud be betr to ad da mcdo mod, it ads mcdees in de villges

I'm having a very hard time deciding which is more painful, both to write and to read...