The Truth

TheTruth3285

This is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I am not a 'hater'.

I believe Kakermix has said that all minecraft modding is illegal anywho, this is wrong. Here's a direct quote from the minecraft.net terms (http://www.minecraft.net/terms)

"If you've bought the game, you may play around with it and modify it. We'd appreciate it if you didn't use this for griefing, though, and remember not to distribute the changed versions of our software. Basically, mods (or plugins, or tools) are cool (you can distribute those), hacked versions of the Minecraft client or server are not (you can't distribute those)."

TL;DR, Modding is allowed, as long as you're not selling these mods or using them for griefing. Otherwise, you're violating Minecraft's TERMS.

Kaker, defying the Minecraft modding community won't get you anywhere, you'll just land straight back where you started. I personally believe where you're going with Technic isn't a good idea, you're gaining a huge amount of viewers and downloaders per day, and the modders are loosing out on this.

Another thing, people are referring blocks/items by the name "Technic" or "Tekkit" because they don't know the mod and it's true authors. This is the distortion that is being caused to the minecraft communtiy. The source code to this spambot WILL be publicly released, and you will probably be suffering this alot worst if I actually gave a shit.

Love,

Someone Who Cares

• Forum Administrators

:w00t:

I also believe KakerMix said he can bake a mean German chocloate cake, but according to www.thetruthaboutthatkakermix.org/truth-for-real it states

He can't

So as you can see with my irrefutable proof I 'believe' you should all know about it!!!!!!

I have no idea who you are or what you are even saying. Modding is illegal? You 'believe' I said that? Gee I coulda sword I never said or think that, but since TheTruth3285 said it was so that means its true!

I suppose the source code to this spambot WILL be publicly released! Oh no not THIS SPAMBOT!!!

-signed The_Real_Truth_Nugget

"and remember not to distribute the changed versions of our software."

This includes modified source/class files required to write mods in the first place for most of them. Those are software, and changes versions. It doesn't matter if it's one piece or the whole thing, it's illegal. However, to be fair, the terms for minecraft are utter crap in the legal sense. He half-exempts them on the next line, so who really knows unless it actually went to court.

• Forum Administrators

"and remember not to distribute the changed versions of our software."

This includes modified source/class files required to write mods in the first place for most of them. Those are software, and changes versions. It doesn't matter if it's one piece or the whole thing, it's illegal. However, to be fair, the terms for minecraft are utter crap in the legal sense. He half-exempts them on the next line, so who really knows unless it actually went to court.

If it went to court it wouldn't matter because of this line "We reserve the right to change this agreement at any time with or without notice, with immediate and/or retroactive effect."

• Moderators

I believe Kakermix has said that all minecraft modding is illegal anywho, this is wrong.

I believe someone said that kaker eats puppies, now THAT is just plain wrong!

Kaker, defying the Minecraft modding community won't get you anywhere, you'll just land straight back where you started.

You mean that Kaker will go back to releasing Technic in a zip file, instead of that anti-pirate launcher? Well about time! i was tired off my legally bought MC account, i want to go back to my pirate version!

and the modders are loosing out on this.

WHat?!? Loosing what? Ive NEVER even heard of HALF of these mods before kaker presented technic. HOW the f@ck can they lose then?

Another thing, people are referring blocks/items by the name "Technic" or "Tekkit" because they don't know the mod and it's true authors.

Again, are you shitting me? You mean people think of a technicrator, instead of macerator from IC2? A Technic boots, instead of seven league boots from thaumcraft? A Technic block, instead of dark matter block from EE? People arent confused or that dumbed down to know which mod is which. You are the only exception

This is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Munaus is a 'hater'.

Love,

Someone Who Needs To Get Bent

Much better. I love a bit of hatred in the interwebs

Now heres from a professional troll that actually respects, cares and understands what kaker stands for: F@uck off, amateur

I love it when stupid people try and look smart and talk about things they know. It's just so cute. All that self righteousness and empty gallantry, standing up for the small group of social retards who pretend they're the masses. I just wanna pinch their widdle bitty cheeky weekies!

The truth about KakerMix is that he's simulacrum with the combined personalities of Adolf Hitler, Leona Helmsley, and Richard Simmons.

Please, please, please make sure this gets out. Cheap Shot and Jay? are trying to beat down my door and I don't want my death to be in vain.

I feel ashamed for laughing at that meme

Please don't, we all laugh at something silly sometimes. It doesn't matter how many times I see this, I still chuckle, even though it's a good ol' penis joke.

0008_Size_Matters.png

Edit : I wonder, can I get warned for posting something NSFW, even if it was made by one the site's founders? I'll see soon enough...

The source code to this spambot WILL be publicly released, and you will probably be suffering this alot worst if I actually gave a shit.

OH shit guys, someone on the internet might try to spam us! how will we ever cope with such a high tech strategy!?

Edit : I wonder, can I get warned for posting something NSFW, even if it was made by one the site's founders? I'll see soon enough...

If I don't get in trouble for posting it to the yogs website for a million children to read then you should be double in the clear.

If I don't get in trouble for posting it to the yogs website for a million children to read then you should be double in the clear.

I love this subtle way to suggest half of the Yogscast's audience is children :D

I love this subtle way to suggest the Yogscast audience numbers 2 million.

I kid, I kid.

We're all very subtle people indeed. But I actually checked their youtube channel, it's really 2 million. I was pretty surprised too.

Holy shit, they actually have 2 million subs... that's 1/3 of the total Minecraft (paid) userbase, too!

I know, they're actually pretty high on the tables to the most subscribed youtubers (20-ish or so I think). To when Minecraft controls the world :D