Anyone wants to post GOOD music

migueloto16

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hidden

Hi Everyone!!

It's my pleasure to take part on the discussion here.all members will be cooperative with me. I'm newbie in this Forum. I couldn't get any introduction thread so I decided to introduce myself here. My name is Christopher. My hobbies are like conversation with other members and researching in internet, I am very glad to find a good community Forum. This is my first-post. I joined in this group learned so much here. Now I want to catch more knowledge in this community, decided to join with other members of this forum. I want to share my knowledge and gain from other members. I have a lot of knowledge about Water Filters. Please let me know if you have any specific questions and I will answer for you. I hope all friends will corporate with me.Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated !

I am looking for your reply.

Best Regards.

Christopher

• 4 weeks later...

Two Steps From Hell is amazing

They make music for Trailers and games too (Avatar's Trailer and one of Mass Effect's Trailers used their music!)

I recommend listening to their other albums. My favourite's gotta be Dynasty and The Devil Wears Nada :D

Guest Ysharma

Put NSFW before that link! Nobody wants that sounded aloud when they are working in the office! The title looked innocent before the guy started singing.

Fanboy-song

i lol'ed soooooo hard.

I still think Miku wins, :F, if you don't like melt, just try one of the other songs, I think she already has over 100. (The live party in Sapporo is 1 hour 50 minutes of vocaloid music, now that's awesome) EDIT: woodkid - iron, I don't know what it means, but why would I have to, it was the music of the trailer of AC revelations

I have something better than Gangnam style!

It's called...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pwqWxseoOf0

Isn't it awesome when good bands cover good songs in awesome ways?

2012 pop and tard metal? Holy cow, if anyone makes a dubstep remix of that I will kill myself in a relatively hilarious fashion. (or just facepalm, depending on my mood)

Seriously though, I thought we were past Gangnam parodies, and this is just the Crème de la crap.