Necessity of fire fighting courses

kerina

Can you risk your life and save someone from an unexpected fire mishap? It’s not really easy, because, it involves a lot of risks. You may get suffocate from the dangerous fumes, and may even get fatally wounded. It may look heroic to watch a person getting inside a burning building, to save someone who is caught in fire. But in real life, hardly a few people can be seen doing such a courageous act. Why are the others scared? It’s basically due to the lack of proper training to handle dangerous blaze and toxic smoke. Fire safety training is very important for those who work in factories and warehouses, where the chances of fire accidents are very high. Therefore, it’s always good to attend a fire fighting course, to get a comprehensive idea about the measures to be adopted to handle blaze and smoke. Fire fighting courses, like -snip-, also teach about the preventive measures to be adopted to avoid fire accidents.

Fire fighting courses and fire safety training courses are not meant only for those who work in the factories and warehouses. In fact, everyone should take part in such courses and get proper training to face unexpected fire accidents. Fire safety training courses will also help you get the presence of mind to respond quickly and effectively, and save someone who is trapped in fire, without risking your life, or getting mortally wounded. Start an online research today, and you can know more about the fire fighting courses conducted by leading institutes out there!

Don't make me get my angry face, because so help me god I will turn this internet around.

...Do you know my mother? You sound just like her. Next you will be telling me to shave my beard, get a job and yell at me to stop sitting on this subway bench all day.

• Moderators

Don't make me get my angry face, because so help me god I will turn this internet around.

?od nac sdom slegna s'rekaK tahw ot snoitatimil emos eb tsum erehT

?dnuora tenretni eritne eht nrut ylbissop t'nac ehS .gniffulb eb tsum ehs kniht I

• Moderators

Im still wondering which word set her off the most. The "angel" part or that I called her bluff...

Im curious as to what she thinks about the cheese thread. That one is quite swell.

And nobody reported that either... Heck, even a mod participated in it!

Before you inject me with another virus, Merchant, lemme explain. It was okamikk who started derailinging that one. O-K-A-M-I-K-K

• Moderators

... I just realised why Merchant reminds me of a mother... Her initials spell The Mom!!

And neither of us have been tempbanned for a month?

Wow, this anti-ban hack is working so sweet!

There's also the fact that the new forum system doesn't allow for moderators to temp ban, just keller and permaban.

Which kind of does suck because at least then they had to wait to comeback and post something else inane or have time to think about what they said in the first place. The temp ban was a great little "time out" tool.

I've heard just about every MoM joke there is, this has been my username for 2 years :P

And we can temp ban with the forum software, it's automatic based on 6 and 9 warn points, which we can set to expire whenever we want.

But I thought I was so original :(

I haven't read that book for a long time. I take it you are a fan or have at least read it?