RECRUITMENT MEGATHREAD

Cheap Shot

Looking for LP Partner's, i can do about 1-5 partner's

Req's:

YOU MUST BE ABLE TO HOST

have some sort of way for me to contact you, such as email or irc

must be 14 or older

if you want to record to, just be sure to give a link to my youtube channel, and ill do the same for you, and when you have the time, be sure to put your recordings in a playlist please, so that its easier for poeple to go to specific episodes

Info:

unforntley, there will not be voice commentary, as i do not have a mic, nor do i know how to record Skype OR TeamSpeak, which is why we will be using the in game chat if you join

application form:

In-Game NAME:

Are you Mature:

what mods are you best at:

would you be able to be on at monday's, wensdays, friday's, and saturdays at around noon pacific time zone:

anyone?

name louis in game name omickeysho7s

im 13

ive been playing tekkit since it came out and minecraft since alpha

skype ovs who dosent

i can record ive got 2 servers 1 of them is down and one of them is a giant spawn me and my m8 made its minecraft tho

skype name louis.chick and lets get started!

Hello all.

I am looking for a tekkit partner(s). I have a good working knowledge of most of the components in the tekkit pack. I wouldn't mind playing with someone who does not have a whole lot of experience on tekkit as I do consider myself a pretty good teacher. I do ask that you are competent with original minecraft as far as recipes and the overall game (knows recipes, how to get to the nether, etc ). I love playing tekkit but I usually get to a spot where I have infinite of everything and end up deleting the world and starting over because unfortunately most of my creations come out the same way. So I am looking for someone who has some unique building skills.

I do have a personal preference of 18 or older to play with as I am .... well .. almost double that lets just say.

I own my own tekkit server and do have skype.

I do own recording software but have never done any recording or editing. So maybe we could trade skills!

I do work and go to college so my normal playtime is Saturday or Sunday.

I am 12 looking for a LP partner must have a private serv, skype, and be online atleast twice a week, create convorsation if your interersted. Please be under 15 ad over 9 years old. Im tired of people just not replying or dropping out. If your interested, please actualy DO the LP

Oh wow... all the children. Their youth makes my evil eyes bleed... Oh well I'll just take some from a passing peasant. Mwahahah!

Jokes aside my computer is coming soon and I want to recruit anyone who wants to star in a 'let's play' with an underlying story (It's why series like Yogcast and Mary + Dad(I think) are so popular, they stay interesting) then hit me up... and call the ambulance too.

There are rules though which I'll get to in a moment, first a note. Unless someone else is hosting I'll be using a cheap £5/10$ server or if I can't do that I'll be doing it with a listen server. Also people outside of the UK (usually Canadians and Americans) shouldn't bother since our schedules will clash and your connection will be poor because of the latency. I'd rather not waste your time.

Okay so now the rules, anyone who is under-age can pass this one since I can't stand those voices, same for anyone who uses those infernal text to speech programs to stand in for them. If it's not your voice or if it can break the glass in my room I am begging you to spare my ears. Please? This should be a no-brainer but giving out the server IP is a big no-no, same for inviting your friends without asking me first, if I'm hosting I'm making sure security is a top priority to avoid griefing and stealing, if you want to add someone I'll write up some events to work them in.

Other than that we should be good, newbies and vets alike are welcome all though I'd like just the one vet, it would be over quickly if we were in quantum armour by episode 5. Oh and not a rule but I HIGHLY recommend throwing More Player Models 1.2.5.zip into your tekkit>mods folder as my skin doesn't look quite right without it. (Plus you get all the extra animations like sitting down and dancing, funky.)

This is getting long, you can't rush in though can you? Bring your interesting and odd sense of humour and send me a PM, I'll get skype set up once we have a small team, say 3 or 4 people. As for a script we'll work on that in a skype call and I'll jot down the important bits, expect a lot of improve though. Oh and one last note all though I can record with GameBooster it seems a little buggy or I may just not be doing it right, I refuse to use fraps but if anyone wants to send me recommendations via PM feel free.

Hope this wasn't too long!

Hello all!

I'm looking to do a Lp with anyone here so if you are in need of a partner feel free to contact me on skype or on here. I am fairly experienced with tekkit and the best part I'm not 12 years old.So please feel free to message me if your in need of partners.

Hello all.

I am looking for a tekkit partner(s). I have a good working knowledge of most of the components in the tekkit pack. I wouldn't mind playing with someone who does not have a whole lot of experience on tekkit as I do consider myself a pretty good teacher. I do ask that you are competent with original minecraft as far as recipes and the overall game (knows recipes, how to get to the nether, etc ). I love playing tekkit but I usually get to a spot where I have infinite of everything and end up deleting the world and starting over because unfortunately most of my creations come out the same way. So I am looking for someone who has some unique building skills.

I do have a personal preference of 18 or older to play with as I am .... well .. almost double that lets just say.

I own my own tekkit server and do have skype.

I do own recording software but have never done any recording or editing. So maybe we could trade skills!

I do work and go to college so my normal playtime is Saturday or Sunday.

Yo man id be happy to do an lp with you im 18 and i can help you with editing and recording if you wanna check out my youtube channel and see what ive done in the past here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/user/dnnycrawf?feature=mhee

I am also looking for a partner, im 22 with own private server for the channel and i can record on my pc aswell it does handle it so far

Hi iam going to start a let's play if u want become my partner on youtube that would be great. add me on skype if u want to joakim.eklund3

Once again, Anyone out there who is 10-15 can do a LP with me, you do not have to record, i will be getting a program soon. You have to actually do the LP and you need a server. Start a conversation with me if your interested. BTW, sorry for bad grammer last post.

I'm available from 2-9, sometimes 10 PM on Weekdays, and from 12-?? PM on weekends.

You have to be American or at least Canadian, so sorry if you're already typing and you just read this, but I can't play with people outside my country, like Europeans.

Otherwise, looking for some mature co-operative Tekkit LPing with 3-5 people, can at least set up a basic house to start with, but I might get better with time. Skype is Superoverlord Meep140.

Tekkit WAR NEED PEOPLE

I'm looking for 3 people with Skype age 10 and up ready for some tekkit war.

Copy and fill out:

1. Name

2.Skype name

3.age

4.Do you have tekkit???

5.Do you have a youtube chanell.

6.Are you Awesome?lol????

Tekkit WAR NEED PEOPLE

I'm looking for 3 people with Skype age 10 and up ready for some tekkit war.

Copy and fill out:

1. Name

2.Skype name

3.age

4.Do you have tekkit???

5.Do you have a youtube chanell.

6.Are you Awesome?lol????

my name is Heath

my skype is chcchrisheathchase

i have tekkit

i have a youtube channel

im the awesomeest person who will ever meet