BukkitForge - Getting Bukkit plugins on Tekkit Lite

Suolakeksi

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm Seems no permissions plugins are working. This is going to take some time..

yeh getting aggrivated here... Ive tried at least 8 different permissions plugins and non of them work... Anyone find one?

edit: Fuck it im paying my dev to make a working permissions

One thing to note....deployers will soft crash your server when using forgebukkit (unless the newer versions fix it). At least if a deployer is used to fill a bucket with something. I did not test with any other use of a deployer.

Load on the server also skyrockets even with minimal plugins as more machines are built in world.

It's a great way to help bridge some of the missing pieces with forge right now but there will be a tradeoff. I'm very happy with the bukkitforge team though constantly updating and trying to make this a success for us. Once it gets a bit more stable my server will definately use again.

That's because bukkit has many more events than forge - so I need to go through and re-implement them - and it's not easy keeping out of the jar. Each event takes about 30 minutes to implement, going through the code, finding a unique point to insert the code, and then writing something like this

Hey Big fan as well, but using ur world guard with forge 63 and PVP deny doesnt Work.. If that is patched i will <3 u :) But take your time :) <3 your Work once again :)

Also When flagged the spawn to not be destroyed or built upon, pvp cant destroy it [good] but the blocks fall as entitys and they can pick it up only bug soo far :0

im having trouble with bukkitforge.. i dont have forge essentials in the folders was it supposed to be? when i run bukkit plugin that says its working with it it crashed my server

ForgeEssentials is in the server package when you download the files.

Remove it from the coremods folder.

Posting the error log usually makes life easier if you're cashing.

So people have been asking on many threads that is there a way to add bukkit plugins to tekkit lite that runs on forge only, well the answer is now yes. It's a very easy way that you can use to get a almost (not all plugins work yet) 100% bukkit support for the latest tekkit

--snip--

Can you add a link to this page for when Jenkins is down? I will post builds there if I notice Jenkins is down.

Hello

I want to make a tekkit lite server, but if I put the Bukkit forge in my coremods folder(without plugins) then the server always chrash here is the chrash Reeport

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lavn68vm5zvy3c1/crash-2013-01-10_14.26.04-server.txt

can you help me please?

edit: i downloadet it form the link from the user Keepcalm(the person who programs forge) and now it go.

thanks

I keep on getting a crash after following the instructions. I'm using build 73 and the only plugin I'm trying to get to work is essentials.

Here is the report I get when it crashes: http://pastebin.com/BgndK3Xv

Not that I know shit about Java coding itself but using a tad of logic;

-- Tile entity being ticked --

Details:

Name: RPLgPtr // com.eloraam.redpower.logic.TileLogicPointer

Block type: ID #0

Block data value: Unknown? (Got -1)

Block location: World: (-854,74,1098), Chunk: (at 10,4,10 in -54,68; contains blocks -864,0,1088 to -849,255,1103), Region: (-2,2; contains chunks -64,64 to -33,95, blocks -1024,0,1024 to -513,255,1535)

Stacktrace:

at yc.h(World.java:2155)

at in.h(WorldServer.java:516)

seems the most interesting.

Try removing the Wireless Redstone mod, boot up your server and see if it atleast runs.

I also forgot to mention, it only crashes when I try to use the world files from a backup. If I start the server fresh, it has no issues what so ever starting.

Should be fixed as of most recent builds.

Also, we have a change, thanks to the technic team, we have jenkins here: http://build.technicpack.net:8080/job/BukkitForge

EDIT:

Apparently Grief Prevention 7.2 works to some extent (don't right click with the golden shovel/string and it will look like its running fine), and CoreProtect 1.63 is working, with build 20 from the link above

Also, we have a change, thanks to the technic team, we have jenkins here: http://build.technicpack.net:8080/job/BukkitForge

EDIT:

Apparently Grief Prevention 7.2 works to some extent (don't right click with the golden shovel/string and it will look like its running fine), and CoreProtect 1.63 is working, with build 20 from the link above

You are my hero

EDIT:

That's great news. I'll test my server with them now.

EDIT: I'm running WorldEdit, Permissions, Essentials and Core Protect. Essentials works fine but will not work with permissions ex. It doesn't seem to be able to read the permissions file or maybe the required format for permissions.yml has changed. Core protect does not respond to any commands. World Edit is a bit buggy. For example, the "replace command" doesnt replace all the blocks in an area. Do we have a replacement for lockette or LWC yet?