BukkitForge - Getting Bukkit plugins on Tekkit Lite

Suolakeksi

Thanks for the awesome help people in getting the list even bigger!

As some already noticed before i was able to edit the topic, essentials, pex, voxelsniper and worldedit have been ported to work better by the developer of bukkitforge. I've added them and their direct download links, if the link doesn't work copy it and remove the first part of it and you should come to it's directory should the developer patch the file again.

I've also added more plugins to the list and I'm thinking of making a drop-box folder where I'll add my server package so that those who don' have the time will get a working server (you will have to change the configs because that i won't do for you). If i do this i'll add a pre made group-manager config with all the perms added and lots of different groups (member, premium/donator, builder, modlet, moderator, admin, owner).

I've updated the list and more updates will come later on the list!

It seems like that the latest build of bukkitforge changed somehow and that multiverse doesn't work anymore. I can't get it working myself so we'll probably need to wait for a newer version of bukkitforge to support more complex plugins.

it may nto crash after testing it out again with the latest bukkit forge because of my memory it does not crash but he doesn't spawn with the alter and the commands only make another message pop up saying /hb and still happens when you do /hb so in a way it works but in another way it fails.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now you need to refer to worlds by dimension (-1 for nether, 0 for overworld and 1 for the end) to use them in commands. I had to change this to make plugins work properly (on bukkit, world names are unique- you have world, world_nether and world_the_end, whereas on vanilla, all three dimensions have the same name and are differentiated by dimension ID. So I had to change that.)

It seems like that the latest build of bukkitforge changed somehow and that multiverse doesn't work anymore. I can't get it working myself so we'll probably need to wait for a newer version of bukkitforge to support more complex plugins.

Thanks for the fast reply! Been bugging me that I couldn't get that working. Does this have something to do with how it creates a world@0 folder? Having a hard time configuring stuff since I am not sure which folder does what (since there is a world & a world@0). Any way to get it not to create that folder? It might get multiverse working and make configuring other things easier. Thanks for making this post, really loving tekkit lite!

Thanks for the fast reply! Been bugging me that I couldn't get that working. Does this have something to do with how it creates a world@0 folder? Having a hard time configuring stuff since I am not sure which folder does what (since there is a world & a world@0). Any way to get it not to create that folder? It might get multiverse working and make configuring other things easier. Thanks for making this post, really loving tekkit lite!

Keepcalm gave such a good explanation so I'll quote his post :)

Now you need to refer to worlds by dimension (-1 for nether, 0 for overworld and 1 for the end) to use them in commands. I had to change this to make plugins work properly (on bukkit, world names are unique- you have world, world_nether and world_the_end, whereas on vanilla, all three dimensions have the same name and are differentiated by dimension ID. So I had to change that.)

-------

I can't seem to get world guard to work, I have world edit working (albeit somewhat limited) but world guard doesn't seem to load. Any advice on what I might be doing wrong?

You might have downloaded a faulty/corrupted version of worldguard. I'd try downloading it again and checking if it works after that. If not it might be that another plugin might has some problem with it. Have you btw added any worldguard permissions for your perm group?

I'm a little confused with the wording here

3. Install the latest bukkitforge (patches are being deployed almost everyday)

http://build.aegisgaming.org/job/BukkitForge/?

4. Extract the jar file into coremods

What do you mean by install? Do you mean to download the file and then extract it into the coremods folder? Or do you place the .jar into the coremods folder? I've tried both. The first does nothing, the second crashes the server immediately.

EDIT: I think I have it working now. I downloaded a fresh server and deleted the forge essentials stuff then installed the bukkitforge jar before i loaded it up the first time.

EDIT2: Never mind. Keeps crashing the server.

EDIT3: The latest build of bukkitforge (74) seems to be the problem. Using build 73 doesnt cause any crashes

EDIT3: The latest build of bukkitforge (74) seems to be the problem. Using build 73 doesnt cause any crashes

I was wondering about this myself, I was running build sixtysomething yesterday, tried to update today and couldn't get the server started, so reverted back to my old build.

This clears things up for me, thanks.

Which version of TekkitLite, BukkitForge and Permissions were you using?

latest tekkitlite

fml 4.6.17.515

mcp 7.25

pex this one

bukkitforge 1.4.7-63

But regardless as I said ^^ up there I had jumped the gun. What I thought was working turned out to be a 'non' so working install.

I'm a little confused with the wording here

3. Install the latest bukkitforge (patches are being deployed almost everyday)

http://build.aegisgaming.org/job/BukkitForge/?

4. Extract the jar file into coremods

What do you mean by install? Do you mean to download the file and then extract it into the coremods folder? Or do you place the .jar into the coremods folder? I've tried both. The first does nothing, the second crashes the server immediately.

EDIT: I think I have it working now. I downloaded a fresh server and deleted the forge essentials stuff then installed the bukkitforge jar before i loaded it up the first time.

EDIT2: Never mind. Keeps crashing the server.

Oh sorry for the messy context. I meant download the latest bukkitforge :)

The part 4 defines where you shall put the bukkitforge.jar file, and in this situation it's meant to be put inside the coremods folder.