BukkitForge - Getting Bukkit plugins on Tekkit Lite

Suolakeksi

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you download BukkitForge from here?

yes i download it but since 0.5.2 there is no forge folder and no forgejar in the core mods folder so i just uploaded the latest bukkit forge and then my server does not start... i dont know why i try to reinstall it...

yes i download it but since 0.5.2 there is no forge folder and no forgejar in the core mods folder so i just uploaded the latest bukkit forge and then my server does not start... i dont know why i try to reinstall it...

Delete the contents of your lib folder.

Impressed with the rate of new builds being released. Obviously a lot of work going into it.

Core protect v1.63 not working for me still. I'll test some others.

Delete the contents of your lib folder.

Impressed with the rate of new builds being released. Obviously a lot of work going into it.

Core protect v1.63 not working for me still. I'll test some others.

okey so i uploaded bukkitforge 1.4.7-30.jar to core mods and then delete the contents of the lib folder then the console says fml can't be load or was unable :(

I am having the same problem as hyprem. I uploaded the same bukkitforge build and then deleted everything in the lib folder and got the same error with my server not being able to start.

I tried it again and my server works now so I don't have a problem anymore.

Is there any kind of plugin that works that can be used to lock chests? Grief prevention is basically unusable without the golden shovel, and essentials signs doesn't seem to be loading at all.

Doesn't seem like it this far.

Basically the most essential things left that doesn't work is chest protections along with left/right click recognition.

keepcalm is doing an awesome job this far and the progress on this short timespan is pretty amazing.

Give it some patience and follow the Jenkins for newer builds and it'll all work out eventually. :)

Doesn't seem like it this far.

Basically the most essential things left that doesn't work is chest protections along with left/right click recognition.

keepcalm is doing an awesome job this far and the progress on this short timespan is pretty amazing.

Give it some patience and follow the Jenkins for newer builds and it'll all work out eventually. :)

Completely agree, the amount of daily updates has been incredible. It's clear a lot of time and work is being put into this.

If only my server players understood haha.

I seem to be experiencing issues with HyperConomy. I do not get any errors, and all of the commands seem to work as an admin (at least the ones I have tested).

Shops will not allow you to sell items, says "you don't have enough <item>!" and I am unable to create a chest shop.

I have it set up using Vault and BOSEconomy.

Not sure if it is an issue with HyperConomy itself (tried several versions), BukkitForge or if I am just missing something.

Other then that everything is working great, awesome job keepcalm.

I noticed Multiverse is listed as working again in the main page list. The newer updates are saving worlds as 0, 1, and -1 now instead of world@0... etc. I still get an error when trying to load/import or any other multiverse type commands. Is there something I am still doing wrong? Really trying to avoid using mystcraft as a resource world lol.

Using BukkitForge build #30:

Plugins I'm getting errors with so far:

- Essentials (2.9.6 and Dev2.9.781) Essentials 2.9.5 linked in OP seems to work fine :)

- AuthDB

- ControllerBlock

- Mobbounty-reloaded

- SafeCreeper

Errorlogs:

Essentials

2013-01-14 02:17:10 [sEVERE] [bukkitForge] Error occurred while enabling Essentials vDev2.9.781 (Is it up to date?)

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.google.common.cache.CacheBuilder.build(Lcom/google/common/cache/CacheLoader;)Lcom/google/common/cache/Cache;

at com.earth2me.essentials.UserMap.<init>(UserMap.java:18)

at com.earth2me.essentials.Essentials.onEnable(Essentials.java:169)

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:217)

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:459)

at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:381)

at keepcalm.mods.bukkit.bukkitAPI.BukkitServer.loadPlugin(BukkitServer.java:952)

at keepcalm.mods.bukkit.bukkitAPI.BukkitServer.enablePlugins(BukkitServer.java:936)

at keepcalm.mods.bukkit.bukkitAPI.BukkitServer.<init>(BukkitServer.java:273)

at keepcalm.mods.bukkit.asm.BukkitStarter.run(BukkitStarter.java:47)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

An additional pile of STDERR pop up every time someone attempts to use a command.

AuthDB

2013-01-13 22:30:12 [sEVERE] [bukkitForge] Could not load '.\plugins\AuthDB.jar' in folder '.\plugins'

org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/persistence/PersistenceException

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:186)

at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:305)

at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:230)

at keepcalm.mods.bukkit.bukkitAPI.BukkitServer.loadPlugins(BukkitServer.java:908)

at keepcalm.mods.bukkit.bukkitAPI.BukkitServer.<init>(BukkitServer.java:269)

at keepcalm.mods.bukkit.asm.BukkitStarter.run(BukkitStarter.java:47)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/persistence/PersistenceException

at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)

at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:175)

... 6 more

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.persistence.PersistenceException

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass0(PluginClassLoader.java:80)

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:53)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

... 9 more

ControllerBlock

2013-01-13 22:30:17 [WARNING] [bukkitForge] Task #11 for ControllerBlock v1.6 generated an exception

java.lang.NullPointerException

at net.servfire.hellfire.bukkit.ControllerBlock.Util.formatLocation(Util.java:37)

at net.servfire.hellfire.bukkit.ControllerBlock.CBlock.<init>(CBlock.java:255)

at net.servfire.hellfire.bukkit.ControllerBlock.ControllerBlock.loadData(ControllerBlock.java:290)

at net.servfire.hellfire.bukkit.ControllerBlock.ControllerBlock.run(ControllerBlock.java:764)

at keepcalm.mods.bukkit.bukkitAPI.scheduler.B4VTask.run(B4VTask.java:53)

at keepcalm.mods.bukkit.bukkitAPI.scheduler.B4VScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(B4VScheduler.java:347)

at keepcalm.mods.bukkit.forgeHandler.SchedulerTickHandler.tickStart(SchedulerTickHandler.java:28)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickStart(SingleIntervalHandler.java:16)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:119)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPreServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:287)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:588)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)

at fy.run(SourceFile:849)

Also a few mod-based (I think) errors:

- from TreeCapitator, for multiple entries similar to this:

2013-01-13 22:30:09 [WARNING] [TreeCapitator] Block ID <Thaumcraft.BlockMagicalLog> could not be parsed as an integer.  Ignoring entry.

- from STDOUT (?), multiple entries similar to this:

2013-01-13 22:30:14 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] There is a problem in a recipe called IBoots. Please check that recipe for errors. Further details will help you understand what kind of a problem to search for.

Mobbounty & Safecreeper both kick out a lot of errors once a client joins, all relating to not being able to pass mob information

Found out does not work:

Virtual Pack, hooks for virutal devices seem not to work (inlucing /workbench in Essentials)

Interestingly got Mo Creatures and Backpack (MODS) to work successfully with forgebukkit, in the case of Mo Creatures (I used the non-bukkit version). Servers starting to shape up.

Ok I've been testing a bit and have found that CoreProtect (1.63) does seem to log the information but it doesn't allow you to access it other than reading the actual logs which can be long and tedious.

Lock Protection also seems to work but I had to replace all the chests that were already there.

Essentials seems to work pretty well.

Permissions is giving me problems. It seems to have a problem communicating with other plugins.

WorldEdit works without much problem.