BukkitForge - Getting Bukkit plugins on Tekkit Lite

Suolakeksi

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anybody know a fully functional way to ban tnt industrial tnt,nuke and mining laser and others?

i always used tekkti ccustomizer with classic, but it doesnt work anymore

Have you tried Essentials? It has a blacklist for placing and using items. I haven't been able to test it yet though

I found a solution to bukktiforge and some plugins work, if you run the server as root , it will work good.

Anyone know a chunck protection plugin ?

i like worldguard (regions) for that but i havent tested it yet if its working

Sorry to say that i have a custom rewritting hawkeye so, forgot which version it was based off.

Yeah it's probably a good idea to mention if you are using custom stuff.

Anyone using essentials figure out how to make /home work between nether/homeworld.

Also has anyone found a way to stop block damage by creepers yet?

Anyone using essentials figure out how to make /home work between nether/homeworld.

I believe since 1.4.2 there is a default game method to fix this.

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Command_Block#Gamerules Game rules allow you to turn off creeper and enderman damage to blocks. should help.

You should be able to turn the creaper explosion of by typing this /gamerule mobGriefing off (It should work iv just used it :P)

does anybody know a fully functional way to ban tnt industrial tnt,nuke and mining laser and others?

i always used tekkti ccustomizer with classic, but it doesnt work anymore

- Use TekkitRestrict, they do a fantastic job, he is currently working on making a version for TekkitLite i believe,but it seems the current version loads for TekkitLite, havent tested it yet though

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/tekkit-restrict/

how?

when i put the laser in the block list with ic2 people can still use it......

Try using TekkitRestrict with Worldguard, if u use /tr admin safezone add wg [region]

You protect the region from EE and any other mods from hurting it from outside or in the territory, great plugin can prevent dupes/item craft/ban items etc

Here are some plugins that KeepCalm has ported to work with BukkitForge better as the normal versions has some conflicts.

He has done a superb job! Thank you KeepCalm for all your hard work so far!

Fixed plugins: https://github.com/keepcalm/BukkitForge/tree/master/dist/plugins

Also updated the thread with some new plugins and i also changed the instructions to match the latest tekkit lite build.

Btw thanks for the info and help, its much appreciated.

And KeepCalm, you just plain awesome. I couldn't live without forge and bukkit. Yay finally updated my server! :D

It seems the permission for "bukkit.command.op" does not function correctly. Now keep in mind everything works as expected for me with only WorldEdit, WorldGuard, and Pex. But i cant seem to give the op command to the admins. Any ideas?