MCforums is delusional

Jay?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet Jesus, it's like a million terrible internet memes took turns shitting in my eyeballs. Who thinks this kind of shit is a good idea?

And you know what its worst crime is.

No mod surport

*Supascoot begins playing the world's smallest violin*

WHY

Use winepaint (the copy of MSpaint that comes with wine) or something like Kpaint or whatever the GTK one is called or one of the 1000 other free paint clones.

Luckily, we get GIMP pre-installed! :D

At least, I can't remember that I installed it...

Luckily, we get GIMP pre-installed! :D

At least, I can't remember that I installed it...

I think most still come with it preinstalled since it is the "FOSS Photoshop".

Even ubuntu still has it, I think, They might have decided that some GTK option no one has ever heard of offers a more gnome integrated experience. If so just apt-get the bastard. (I don't believe it needs anything from the off by default repos)

I think most still come with it preinstalled since it is the "FOSS Photoshop".

Even ubuntu still has it, I think, They might have decided that some GTK option no one has ever heard of offers a more gnome integrated experience. If so just apt-get the bastard. (I don't believe it needs anything from the off by default repos)

Well, we have F-spot, but that's more like Picassa, I believe.

Nope lets look at example of bad courtesy the minecraft forum...

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/593219-16x123wip-coolcraft-new-rainbow-dash-enderdragon-nyan-cats-chuck-norris-armor-long-cat-zombies-and-much-more-wackiness/

Oh my sweet jesus asshat clown...this is the worst thing ever made.I don't know how to say this guys but i think one of those autistic kids found MS paint.

Our butts can't save us now...

Oh man, I've seen that thing before and... Oh God why!? Is it sarcasm or... seriousness? Or are all memelulz sarcastic? And if they are doesn't that still make them not okay?

In all seriousness though, I thought the part where he quoted the "reviews" from people was actually really funny.

ElectricSquid-That texturepack is full of basically whatever is funny to 10-year-olds with undeveloped senses of humor.

IronMan17-Sounds real bad just by glancing at the names in the link.

WildMax910- This is probably the worst T-pack I've seen.

leonthefox- It's like it was made in purpose to be the worst pack ever.

IcyTruth-I think I found the worst pack of all time. why.

Shmeepazoid-Just don't get it... it's crappy

Yegie- wtf did I just look at.

bunnyspy1-I think the only thing about that texture pack is the candy fortress, but it looks shit.

lolcatsausez69-How high are you right now?

Wells123456- What is this, it seems like it's a pack for five year olds, no offense but a lot of thems seems immature and unfunny.

SumRock66-Not Pretty

Cosminmci- Sorry but poop is better than this!!!

D1st0rtedFate- What is this I don't even

Paleryder22-The purpose of all caps besides being annoying is?

Erick356- Is this supposed to be funny?

Just to prove MCforums is terrible...

This is the greatest pack of all time.

...Wut. Looks weird as fuck, but awesome.

COOLCRAFT FTW

and for anyone who does't want to look at it

THE RAINBOW LAND- Have you ever wondered why there are no rainbows in Minecraft... THAT'S BECAUSE RAINBOW DASH STOLE THEM ALL AND COMMANDS AN ARMY OF SLENDER MEN TO SEEK OUT BLOCKS THAT CAN BE CONVERTED INTO RAINBOW POWER AND TAKES NEAL BLOCKS AND USES THEM FOR THEIR RAINBOW ENERGY!!!!!!! TRUST ME I'VE SEEN IT!!!!!

Guy the world has ened as we knew it.We need to rebuild and remember all our mistakes.I just hope to god that Cheapshot's

"Blow-Up The Time"Time bomb works.

Edit:ALL CAPS IS A REALLY COOL WAY TO EXPLAIN THINGS GUYS

The thing that some of these people need explained to them is that if you make an ironically shitty thing, it is still shitty.

I don't think this was supposed to be ironic, and i don't think the poster knew it was shitty. I think this was an example of "HAY U GUIZE, RANDOM IS FUNNY:diamond::diamond::diamond::notch::creeper:"

I don't think this was supposed to be ironic, and i don't think the poster knew it was shitty. I think this was an example of "HAY U GUIZE, RANDOM IS FUNNY:diamond::diamond::diamond::notch::creeper:"

I actually did kind of laugh at how absurdly horrible it was, not sure if that is because it is so bad it's kinda funny or it killed the last good brain cell I had and made me mental.

Oh dear sweet holy mother of... I just looked into the other two, components (language file and sounds), this think needs to be studied and/or incinerated in a fire.

Nope lets look at example of bad courtesy the minecraft forum...

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/593219-16x123wip-coolcraft-new-rainbow-dash-enderdragon-nyan-cats-chuck-norris-armor-long-cat-zombies-and-much-more-wackiness/

Oh my sweet jesus asshat clown...this is the worst thing ever made.I don't know how to say this guys but i think one of those autistic kids found MS paint.

Our butts can't save us now...

If what just happened to me when trying to open up that link isn't pure irony, I don't know what is. It gave me a 500 Internal Server Error when I tried to open it. Although, I think that may have just been my school's blocker having a hernia.

Hey guys :D! I'm the creator of the crappy pack you were laughing at :D. I see you guys were having your brain cells disintegrated by how awful it is :D. Don't worry it's not serious, I made the whole pack to be a piece of crap. It's a parody of all the bad packs and posts on the minecraft forums. I'm really surprised that it got to this forum too, I really never thought it would ever get here :o, I'm actually surprised the MCforum admins haven't deleted it yet also. (a group found it on facepunch also XD). Well have a fun time making fun of it, I promise it will be deleted soon... unless... (thinks about mod support and evily rubs hands and laughs manically with thunder in the background while opening up MSpaint).

Hey guys :D! I'm the creator of the crappy pack you were laughing at :D. I see you guys were having your brain cells disintegrated by how awful it is :D. Don't worry it's not serious, I made the whole pack to be a piece of crap. It's a parody of all the bad packs and posts on the minecraft forums. I'm really surprised that it got to this forum too, I really never thought it would ever get here :o, I'm actually surprised the MCforum admins haven't deleted it yet also. (a group found it on facepunch also XD). Well have a fun time making fun of it, I promise it will be deleted soon... unless... (thinks about mod support and evily rubs hands and laughs manically with thunder in the background while opening up MSpaint).

Nice that you drop in too!