Minecraft 2.0

Melfice

It worked for me. Aaaand... I'm not too thrilled. I mean, it's cool that they try to improve, but come on, everything is already covered by mods and done better.

Also that 4D is a joke, there is no way they can pull that off. It cost me around 15000 bucks to display 4D (I am one of the people behind the scenes at Science Centre TUDelft). If they were to implement a 4th Dimension, I am very curious which one they pick as being the 4th one...

Edit: April fool's, I fell for it...>.<

It worked for me. Aaaand... I'm not too thrilled. I mean, it's cool that they try to improve, but come on, everything is already covered by mods and done better.

Also that 4D is a joke, there is no way they can pull that off. It cost me around 15000 bucks to display 4D (I am one of the people behind the scenes at Science Centre TUDelft). If they were to implement a 4th Dimension, I am very curious which one they pick as being the 4th one...

Edit: April fool's, I fell for it...>.<

don't worry bro i feel for it to

I WILL GET YOU BACK!

Might want to look at that URL again, melfice. It seems to consist solely of

[url=HTTP://[url=HTTP://[/code]

...and so on. So something went wrong.

That said, I really do wish some of those things would turn up in the actual game... I certainly hope this prank isn't their way of saying they never will.

I honestly don't know what these forums did with that link.

noitisnt.pngThat's what I see. In and out of the editor, but when I click it goes to about:blank.

I am stumped.

EDIT: Aha, got it working now, I think. It works for me now. Should do for you guys.

Yup. At first I was really excited, despite that some of the stuff didn't feel right for Minecraft....and then I realized what day it was

I got the mirror of that, I saw the Inthelittlewood review and i though: YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY! Then realised, FIRST OF BLOODY APRIL!